Putin Takes Famous WNBA Player Hostage: Brittney Griner Arrested in MOSCOW

WNBA star Brittney Griner detained in Russia on drug charges

Many women's professional basketball players decide to play in Russia during the WNBA's offseason for a chance to compete and take advantage of the high salaries overseas teams offer. Griner has made as much as $1.5 million a year in Russia, while she had a base salary of $215,000 last season for the Mercury.

Putin is now using hostages against the U.S. They let other players leave, but she was arrested and is now a hostage in Russia. God dammit Putin you piece of shit.

Hey dipshit, Putin didn’t take her a drug dog sniffing dog busted her and she’s not famous.

You didn't answer the question. I guess you are!
Nyet, I've since been labeled an anti-vaxxer which is a thousand times worse, or am I a Russian troll? Who knows these days, disagree with a liberal and you become something awful. I'm not sure if I've been a Nazi this week or that gets cycled through on Tuesdays. Whatever the case, your opinion on the matter has no bearing on anything.

DAMMIT can the two Mac posters not post BACK-TO-BACK I mean cmon. It's so confusing. One is a normal poster, and one is batshit crazy.

I’m guessing eating all those mushrooms when listening to dark side of the moon over a thousand times has resulted in the predictable brain damage.

Nyet, I've since been labeled an anti-vaxxer which is a thousand times worse, or am I a Russian troll? Who knows these days, disagree with a liberal and you become something awful. I'm not sure if I've been a Nazi this week or that gets cycled through on Tuesdays. Whatever the case, your opinion on the matter has no bearing on anything.
You still cannot honestly answer the question. That makes you a racist!

I would have respected a simple denial, but you are too stupid even to post that!

I just hope one day you meet up with severe ass beating for your idiocy!

Goodbye you ignorant fuck!

Hashish oil according to the Russians. Why would you smoke CBD oil?

In a lot of countries, any liquid derivative of marijuana is "Hash Oil". Kind of the drug version of the "Assault Rifle" definitions. a simple catch-all for any liquid form. That way they do not need to create a new law each time somebody finds a new way to make it.

In a lot of countries, any liquid derivative of marijuana is "Hash Oil". Kind of the drug version of the "Assault Rifle" definitions. a simple catch-all for any liquid form. That way they do not need to create a new law each time somebody finds a new way to make it.
You didn't answer the question. Who smokes CBD oil? It was in vape cartridges!

Ok.... Suddenly the story seems more credible. People who travel internationally should really take it upon themselves to become familiar with the laws of the places they visit. I'm guessing she did this completely unaware of what she was doing.

Forum List

Back