Putin Takes Famous WNBA Player Hostage: Brittney Griner Arrested in MOSCOW

WNBA star Brittney Griner detained in Russia on drug charges

Many women's professional basketball players decide to play in Russia during the WNBA's offseason for a chance to compete and take advantage of the high salaries overseas teams offer. Griner has made as much as $1.5 million a year in Russia, while she had a base salary of $215,000 last season for the Mercury.

Putin is now using hostages against the U.S. They let other players leave, but she was arrested and is now a hostage in Russia. God dammit Putin you piece of shit.
I guess she found out that other countries aren't as tolerant of scofflaws as the US is---regardless of their color or social status.

The authoritarian right’s support for Putin comes as no surprise, of course.
Yeah only she was arrested long before the Ukraine thing started so the top post is just a complete piece of bullshit that leaves out important details like the rest of the media complex in this country. Grinier is one of those "rules are for other people" self entitled, America hating super athletes who hate the hand that feeds them until they meet one that doesn't.

WNBA star Brittney Griner detained in Russia on drug charges

Many women's professional basketball players decide to play in Russia during the WNBA's offseason for a chance to compete and take advantage of the high salaries overseas teams offer. Griner has made as much as $1.5 million a year in Russia, while she had a base salary of $215,000 last season for the Mercury.

Putin is now using hostages against the U.S. They let other players leave, but she was arrested and is now a hostage in Russia. God dammit Putin you piece of shit.
one for sure Moscow is A TERRORIST crime - cartel, OFFICIALLY

I’d get hard if Russia promised to lock her filthy rug-munching ass up for life.
That’s one less disgusting Leftist for good real core Americans to deal with.
I think you guys get a charge of watching authoritarians doing their thing. It's the kind of government you crave.d

“Do their thing”?
You mean write and enforce laws that keep a civil first world society civil and first world?
I mean you get off on bullying. You get a thrill watching authorities figures "putting people in the place", smacking down people etc...

Are you denying it?

I mean you get off on bullying. You get a thrill watching authorities figures "putting people in the place", smacking down people etc...

Are you denying it?
I definitely "get off" on watching criminal pieces of shit getting bitch-slapped by law enforcement....yes, for sure. Don't you?

I definitely "get off" on watching criminal pieces of shit getting bitch-slapped by law enforcement....yes, for sure. Don't you?
I don't, no. But you do, which was my point. I think most Trumpsters have a similar mindset.

Forum List

Back