Putin threatens France with real war

No, he was popular because he told Gorby to "tear down that wall!" He was also popular because when Reagan refunded the military, they seen the Soviets collapsing.

Kind of proves my point. Thanks.

Add to that, John Paul was with Reagan, and most of Europe is Catholic in the Western parts.

Sure, it's not like GWB or TFG also was with the pope.

1646165829719.png
1646165842974.png

what did France do for us? We helped them out, but just how did they come to our aid? When after we were a country?

lol they saved us from British defeat in a number of ways, but I guess if they also benefited it's not supposed to count or something. lol no wonder right wingers can't even beat nutjob methhead drag queens like Betto O'Rourke by more than 6% in elections.

France has several warehouses full of military rifles left over from WWll
They are in excellent condition, have never been fired, and only dropped once. .... :rolleyes:

They were 70% of the reasons German lost WW I, and they shut down the first assaults single-handedly. Arab and Muslim armies folded without even meeting much resistance against the Israelis, instead their armies disintegrated into looting and raping mobs and got their asses handed to them even with having 10 to 1 odds.

If you think that was fair, you probably also think Putin is a pro level hockey player.
The referendum vote by the Crimean people to become part of Russia was monitored by international observers and found to be a fair vote and devoid of cheating.
Quit being ignorant and look it up for yourself. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back