Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one

Putin threatens the US and it somehow magically is not the fault of the President of the United States. It is somehow the fault of the person who lost the 2016 election.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man...this is fucking priceless! :lol:

The fuckwits have really gone round the bend, folks.
There is an irony though. Putin's polls have fallen below 70%. His economy is in the shitter with oil prices and sanctions. The one thing the Ruskies always fall for is ... Nato is coming for us. And the double irony is that Nato's entire arsenal and warplanning was on how to respond to an invasion by Russia who would have an overwhelming superiority in tanks and troops. But the Ruskies fall for it everytime.

With NATO expanding to his border and pointing missiles at him, Putin's warning that he'll retaliate if attacked is remarkably restrained. Putin's a smart political actor who brought Russia back to being a power on the world stage after the Clinton-installed drunk Yeltsin almost ran the country into the ground.

Putin makes me laugh.
People talking about Putin make me laugh.
Russia has the GDP of Texas and less than half of our population.

Russia is really not a threat to anyone, and they'd be stupid to ever go to war with The US.

So what they like to do, is get Dupes, like The Leftards on this Forum to talk about Russia this, Russia that.

They love to stir things up, and if they can disrupt anything in any country, get air time in the main stream media, or even like they did in THE US, bring Government to a Grinding halt, tie up The Administration, waste taxpayer's money, and even get Russian Moles in The FBI and DOJ to go along with Investigating The President for no reason at all but Hillary Said, then they have done their jobs.

The best allies of Russia are The Democrat Party and Mainstream media as they continue to help countries like Russia spread division, dissension and disruption.

I would say that the period between 2016 to present has been Russia's most successful Propaganda Campaign against The US, and it all started with Hillary Clinton's Dossier and willing DUPES on The Left.

The Democrat Party's Platform and messaging for the next Election Should be

Useful Idiots for President 2020
Sorry to say,,but you are off your tree

With NATO expanding to his border and pointing missiles at him, Putin's warning that he'll retaliate if attacked is remarkably restrained. Putin's a smart political actor who brought Russia back to being a power on the world stage after the Clinton-installed drunk Yeltsin almost ran the country into the ground.
There’s a thread on this board about foreign actors trying to influence our politics. It is accurate obviously

What was KGB-Trump's end game? Russian tanks rolling down Pennsylvania Ave Red-Dawn-style? You watch way too many CNN conspiracy theorists, most of whom don't even understand the Russians are not the Soviets anymore. And the KGB has not existed since 1991.

What was KGB-Trump's end game? Russian tanks rolling down Pennsylvania Ave Red-Dawn-style? You watch way too many CNN conspiracy theorists, most of whom don't even understand the Russians are not the Soviets anymore. And the KGB has not existed since 1991.
The KGB morphed into the FSB. Putin went from a KGB colonel in the counterintelligence division to the head of the FSB to the President for Life.

You do the math Vlad

Looks like Putin is feeling a bit bolder after Hillary’s generous gift of uranium.
You do know that not one gram of uranium went to Russia...right? Right?

Idiot.
That's not exactly true.

Fungibility - Wikipedia
Sory Vlad...but Uranium is TRACKED. There were NO export licenses sold along with that deal. Later there were licenses that allowed SOME of that yellowcake to go to CANADA for processing but NONE of that went to Russia.

NONE.

And besides...Putin has plenty of other sources.
iu

You are so dumb, it really isn't worth addressing you at this point.

You don't even comprehend what you read. IF you even read.

You are so dumb, it really isn't worth addressing you at this point.

You don't even comprehend what you read. IF you even read.

Surrender accepted.

You know your claims are bullshit and simply can't defend them

Looks like Putin is feeling a bit bolder after Hillary’s generous gift of uranium.

Idiot.
That's not exactly true.

Fungibility - Wikipedia
Sory Vlad...but Uranium is TRACKED. There were NO export licenses sold along with that deal. Later there were licenses that allowed SOME of that yellowcake to go to CANADA for processing but NONE of that went to Russia.

NONE.

I'm not saying that it did go to Russia, but, I'm saying that there would be ways that it could.
It would just get lost in the tracking from country to country. So, I'm saying
it's not impossible, just improbable

Idiot.
That's not exactly true.

Fungibility - Wikipedia

NONE.

I'm not saying that it did go to Russia, but, I'm saying that there would be ways that it could.

None of you read, or understands what Fungibility really means.

It means, that though uranium might not come from the U.S, or Canada, it would financially come from a source that is allowable, b/c Russia owns the financial rights to it now. IOW, it owns the financial rights, though not the physical rights to uranium in the U.S. or Canada.

It isn't necessary, or even logistically preferable for the uranium to come from N. America.

Perhaps this deal made it so now the Russians can get a hold of some Uranium that they previous could not have, from India, China, Central Asia, eastern Europe, or even Australia. Canada has more than Russia and the US combined. THAT is the point. It is like money, oil, or water. IT IS FUNGIBLE.

Uranium_production_world.PNG

World_Uranium_Mining_Production_2012.png

"Anything" is possible.

Martians could have sold uranium to Putin ...

But there's zero evidence that it happened.

"Anything" is possible.

There, you finally have it....there is zero evidence.....which can be manipulated somewhere.

It means, that though uranium might not come from the U.S, or Canada, it would financially come from a source that is allowable, b/c Russia owns the financial rights to it now. IOW, it owns the financial rights, though not the physical rights to uranium in the U.S. or Canada.
THAT uranium...never went to Russia. There is no shortage of uranium in the world.
It isn't necessary, or even logistically preferable for the uranium to come from N. America.

So much for the whole claim then

"Anything" is possible.

There, you finally have it....there is zero evidence.....which can be manipulated somewhere.
So absence of evidence that something happened...is evidence that it did?

Huh?

"Anything" is possible.

So absence of evidence that something happened...is evidence that it did?

Huh?
Go back to my original post in this thread, Lesh.
Again, I stand by my post. Please stop trying to project something that isn't there.

Idiot.
That's not exactly true.

Fungibility - Wikipedia

NONE.

None of you read, or understands what Fungibility really means.

Perhaps this deal made it so now the Russians can get a hold of some Uranium that they previous could not have, from India, China, Central Asia, eastern Europe, or even Australia. Canada has more than Russia and the US combined. THAT is the point. It is like money, oil, or water. IT IS FUNGIBLE.

Uranium_production_world.PNG

World_Uranium_Mining_Production_2012.png

Look at the friggin map dumasses!

There's SHITLOADS of uranium in "the Stans".

THAT uranium...never went to Russia. There is no shortage of uranium in the world.

So much for the whole claim then
BUT you are missing out on the FACT, that the deal made it so the Russia, who, like the US, has a shortage of Uranium, made it so it could get it's hands on more Uranium.

. . . So much for, "Sanctions. . ."

:aug08_031:

. . . and that was Obama and Hillary. Guess THEY must be the working for Putin, eh?

PootyPoot is a nice guy. Leave him and his well owned entrance for his navy and you will have zero problems.
He has zero desire to fuck up.

Forum List

Back