Putin tops Obama

I've been trying to figure out why obama doesn't give a crap about the middle east and then all of a sudden picks this battle about Asaad and Putin when he knows full well he can't due a thing about it.
I figured this is it, He wants to appear tough. He wants to appear he's standing up to Asaad and Putin.
ya know, Joe Tuf Guy
This guy don't care about Syria, nor its people. But he want's to be a player and appear he has a set.

RWs obviously have no clue what Obama has done in the ME or that a coalition of more than 60 other countries are following his lead.

What about the 5 million soldiers in ME countries? Or Israel with the nukes we bought for them?

What are they doing?

obumble told Putin that he was on the wrong side of history. Like that's gonna work.

I've been trying to figure out why obama doesn't give a crap about the middle east and then all of a sudden picks this battle about Asaad and Putin when he knows full well he can't due a thing about it.
I figured this is it, He wants to appear tough. He wants to appear he's standing up to Asaad and Putin.
ya know, Joe Tuf Guy
This guy don't care about Syria, nor its people. But he want's to be a player and appear he has a set.

RWs obviously have no clue what Obama has done in the ME or that a coalition of more than 60 other countries are following his lead.

What about the 5 million soldiers in ME countries? Or Israel with the nukes we bought for them?

What are they doing?
Ya know what Luddie, you're right. I have no idea what obama has done in the ME

One meeting, we don't even know what was said yet, and a photoshopped cover of some paper that we can't verify as being real, yet people here are saying how much better Putin is than Obama.

Sad........................I remember when I was a young man, even if we didn't like the President or many of his policies (Reagan sucked in my opinion), we still spoke favorably of the president over leaders of other nations.

Too bad patriotism now means being pissed at Obama.

Obama: I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, as I said, er, um, derp, derpa derpa

Putin: What a fucking clown
obama is no clown.
clowns are funny, they serve a purpose.

You have never read Stephen King have you?

:lol:

You see one guy with red hair a big black nose in a full body polka dotted suit you are going full Ted Nugent at him.
Ive read "It"
lol.gif

I wonder what kind of fruit was in the platter when Herr Putin invited Obama for a chat?
i wonder if Putin actually offered Obama a Banana.
and if Moochelle was there with him,,,I think Putin would of offered Moochelle a whole cooked chicken,,,bones and all,,,and plenty of butter/gravy.
what do you think the main course would have been after the appetizer?
well done german sheppard?

ya know, Joe Tuf Guy

What are they doing?

Then stfu and educate yourself.

One meeting, we don't even know what was said yet, and a photoshopped cover of some paper that we can't verify as being real, yet people here are saying how much better Putin is than Obama.

Sad........................I remember when I was a young man, even if we didn't like the President or many of his policies (Reagan sucked in my opinion), we still spoke favorably of the president over leaders of other nations.

Too bad patriotism now means being pissed at Obama.

That was back when we believed and LIVED "my country, right or wrong".

Now its in to be a traitor.

I wonder what kind of fruit was in the platter when Herr Putin invited Obama for a chat?
and if Moochelle was there with him,,,I think Putin would of offered Moochelle a whole cooked chicken,,,bones and all,,,and plenty of butter/gravy.
and Rosanne Barrs naked body for dessert,,,but she will be covered in whipped cream.

ya know, Joe Tuf Guy

What are they doing?

geez luddie, can't ya just tell me to su w/o putting me in your sexual fantasies

and Rosanne Barrs naked body for dessert,,,but she will be covered in whipped cream.
must be great to be rich
I cant even imagine how much whipped cream it would take not only to cover that body, but also to make it look good at the same time?
I bet the moon landing took less effort and planning.

ya know, Joe Tuf Guy

What are they doing?

geez luddie, can't ya just tell me to su w/o putting me in your sexual fantasies

So, to you, education is a sexual fantasy?

Whatever. You said you were ignorant and said it again in another thread.

Educate yourself or don't.

Makes me no never mind.

Forum List

Back