Putin tries to launch peace talks from a position of weakness

Oh Gee, another unrelated, idiotic tweet! Meantime, the GOP and MAGA kicked ass all over the place winning many key races back, taking back the House, maybe the senate too, many important races won, and stopped Biden now in his tracks.
Yeah, red wave that resulted in ten more seats over your opponents in the House and maybe losing the Senate again. And that is the midterms where the incumbent president's rating is at record lows. Great success. Way to go.

Sure, sport. They ran out of there just for returning back a couple of weeks later.
They didn't run anywhere, Princess.
The Russian army generals made a tactial decision to withdrawal to a better defensive position and set up artillary units.
And wait until the winter freeze hardens the ground between now and mid December, and then conduct a massive assault and annihilate the Ukrainian forces.
Thereby ending the war in 60 to 90 days. ..:thup:

They didn't run anywhere, Princess.
The Russian army generals made a tactial decision to withdrawal to a better defensive position and set up artillary units.
And wait until the winter freeze hardens the ground between now and mid December, and then conduct a massive assault and annihilate the Ukrainian forces.
Thereby ending the war in 60 to 90 days. ..:thup:
MUSA what your ivan cuckold do on this video , i dont understand musa language

Pootin visits a school in Moscow and speaks about patriotism and the great achievements of the Moscow people. The children can then ask the czar questions. Igor raises his hand. "I have two questions: 1. why did Moscow attack Crimea? And 2. why does Moscow want to occupy Ukraine?" "Good questions," Putin replies. At that moment, the bell rings and the children run out of the classroom. After the break, Putin resumes the conversation: "Do you have any further questions?" Sascha raises his hand: "My name is Sascha and I also have two questions: 1. Why did the bell ring 20 minutes earlier? And 2. where is Igor?"

Yeah, red wave that resulted in ten more seats over your opponents in the House and maybe losing the Senate again.

In other words, pretty much exactly what the pollsters predicted! :auiqs.jpg:

In other words, pretty much exactly what the pollsters predicted! :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe. But didn't your guys expect a red wave that would crush a shore? But in reality it barely reached your knees. I am surprised someone tries to portray that as some form of victory.

Maybe. But didn't your guys expect a red wave that would crush a shore?

I didn't expect anything but the same old same old from democrats-- -- more and more lies and cheating. I was told by EVERY poll, EVERY pundit, EVERY report by experts on BOTH sides Democrat and Republican and Independent alike that this was going to be a GOP wash, not to mention just looking at the inflation, the crime, everything mandated by Biden going VERY BADLY and his being so VERY unpopular, so why aren't you bitching to THEM instead of bothering me?

All I'm left with is that either the people of this country have all gone nuts and can't see the hand in front of their face, the people of this country have been overwhelmed by a Generation Z of 20-somethings which don't know their shit from shinola as far as the big picture is concerned for this country, or the inevitable conclusion that while we have been told for years we gotta worry about Trump and his merry band of democracy-stealers that in fact, the political elite isolated down in DC have really sold out their country for money to foreign interests and our elections are just a fraud, totally controlled at some central location, allowed to go on as far as possible up to and until an election that really matters where there is a lot at state if person X wins or person Y loses.

Then the machine kicks in to make sure the "right" person gets picked, not who the people want or need. Screw the unwashed masses, they just work for and PAY for everything like sheep!

The only reason Trump got in was because the machine so didn't take him seriously, they never imagined that Hillary would ever lose to him and let him go right under their radar!

They then spent the next seven years correcting their mistake trying to destroy the guy for embarrassing them that he'd never do it again, except, he's still out there like Covid-- -- the guy just won't go away.

I didn't expect anything but the same old same old from democrats-- -- more and more lies and cheating. I was told by EVERY poll, EVERY pundit, EVERY report by experts on BOTH sides Democrat and Republican and Independent alike that this was going to be a GOP wash, not to mention just looking at the inflation, the crime, everything mandated by Biden going VERY BADLY and his being so VERY unpopular, so why aren't you bitching to THEM instead of bothering me?

All I'm left with is that either the people of this country have all gone nuts and can't see the hand in front of their face, the people of this country have been overwhelmed by a Generation Z of 20-somethings which don't know their shit from shinola as far as the big picture is concerned for this country, or the inevitable conclusion that while we have been told for years we gotta worry about Trump and his merry band of democracy-stealers that in fact, the political elite isolated down in DC have really sold out their country for money to foreign interests and our elections are just a fraud, totally controlled at some central location, allowed to go on as far as possible up to and until an election that really matters where there is a lot at state if person X wins or person Y loses.

Then the machine kicks in to make sure the "right" person gets picked, not who the people want or need. Screw the unwashed masses, they just work for and PAY for everything like sheep!

The only reason Trump got in was because the machine so didn't take him seriously, they never imagined that Hillary would ever lose to him and let him go right under their radar!

They then spent the next seven years correcting their mistake trying to destroy the guy for embarrassing them that he'd never do it again, except, he's still out there like Covid-- -- the guy just won't go away.
This shit about generations I hear all the way when someone talks about the youth. Kinda now the teens don't worth anything, stupid, lazy and so on, but in my time the grass was greener, the sun was brighter and the girls were ultra-cool. This story is old as the world.

About American political system, there were so many 'theories' about it that your story about Trump and the swamp just looks childish. The Rothschilld and Rockfeller families, the Jews, CIA, global mafia, the Crown.. Just name a few.

Kherson is a part of Ukraine. Try to shove this simple fact in your hollow head.
NEWSFLASH: The people of Kherson voted to secede from Ukraine and join the Russian Federation.

Part of the Kherson oblast is on the west side of the Dnieper river. In peace negotiations, perhaps the Russian Federation could agree to let Ukraine have that part.

Last edited:
Putin tries to launch peace talks from a position of weakness© Provided by Washington Examiner

Russia appears eager to declare a ceasefire in Ukraine before their invading forces suffer any new losses, but the military setbacks that inspired that intention could thwart his aim.
“Russians will be happy to have negotiations, and they will be very happy to fix the lines where they are standing now,” a senior European official based in Poland told the Washington Examiner. “So at this moment I don't see any serious reason why Ukrainians should be interested.”

Clearly, the Ukrainians are not interested.

NEWSFLASH: The people of Kherson voted to secede from Ukraine and join the Russian Federation.

Part of the Kherson oblast is on the west side of the Dnieper river. In peace negotiations, perhaps the Russian Federation could agree to let Ukraine have that part.
It makes no more sense to negotiate peace with Putin than it would have been to negotiate peace with Hitler. The fighting will continue until Russia is too exhausted to fight anymore and withdraws from all of Ukraine and the sanctions will continue until Russia is held accountable for the crimes it is committing in Ukraine.

Newsflash: This 'referendum' doesn't worth shit. Who takes it seriously is a brainless moron. End of story.

You and your Russian Federation can go fuck yourselves with your 'agreement'.

Newsflash: This 'referendum' doesn't worth shit. Who takes it seriously is a brainless moron. End of story.

You and your Russian Federation can go fuck yourselves with your 'agreement'.
^
Unintelligible and nonsensical word salad.

The official language on the USMB message board is English. Learn how to speak in English, moron.
Fuck off. Try to learn some foreign language at least at my level, and then you will be giving me such advices, illiterate prick.

Forum List

Back