Putin Wins

NSA leak might lead to cancellation of Brazil state visit | McClatchy

Revelations of a U.S. spy program that allegedly allows digital surveillance of the presidents of Brazil and Mexico have drawn cries of indignation and anger in both nations, but the fallout may be strongest for U.S.-Brazil relations.

At stake is whether Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff will cancel a planned state visit to Washington in October, the first offered by President Barack Obama this year, or will take action on digital security that may affect U.S. companies such as Google, Facebook and Yahoo

Russia hasn't been discovered spying on Brazil, IN Brazil.

Love these comments from the article:

Commenter 47 minutes ago

Putin looks like a conquering hero and Obama looks like the village idiot.
More
Collapse Replies (2) Reply

[MNHawk]
MNHawk 28 minutes ago

Ironic that in the end, the Soviets/Russians never had to actually conquer anything.

obama is doing his very best helping Putin put together a coalition of the willing.

Yep.

And the step from always being on the wrong side of the fence to a shift in power has begun.

Obama looks like a small child having a temper tantrum, Putin looks like the adult in the room, again.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/russia...unterpart-rousseff-brics-photo-121838272.html

Yesss!!! Go Putin. Wait??.....What? We are rooting for Russia now?:cuckoo: I disliked Reagen immensely but I would never take Gorbi's side over Reagen like you guys are doing. What a sad life, you hate someone so much you take the side of a authoritarian ex-kgb man over the president of the United States. If Obama was around during the Cuban Missle Crisis I'm sure you idiots would be praising Khrushchev.

The conservative lovefest with the russkies continues!

Gotta love it!

Obama looks like a small child having a temper tantrum, Putin looks like the adult in the room, again.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/russia...unterpart-rousseff-brics-photo-121838272.html

Yesss!!! Go Putin. Wait??.....What? We are rooting for Russia now?:cuckoo: I disliked Reagen immensely but I would never take Gorbi's side over Reagen like you guys are doing. What a sad life, you hate someone so much you take the side of a authoritarian ex-kgb man over the president of the United States. If Obama was around during the Cuban Missle Crisis I'm sure you idiots would be praising Khrushchev.

:clap:

Here's the rhetoric we get out of the president "although we have profound differences I'm sure we can come to an agreement". Typical meaningless chatter from a former community activist in way out of his league.

No one is "rooting" for Putin - you're missing the point.

Gotta love it!

Beats being an Obama leg humper like you. Putin is much less insane as that monkey you worship.

You won't be laughing in the near future. As a matter of fact I'd wager you'll drop to your knees and pray to a God you don't believe in to save you from what is coming.

Gotta love it!

Beats being an Obama leg humper like you. Putin is much less insane as that monkey you worship.

You won't be laughing in the near future. As a matter of fact I'd wager you'll drop to your knees and pray to a God you don't believe in to save you from what is coming.

If I : thup : you will you stop knocking?

:D

I am SO sick of watching you rw's side against your own country.

Like Dutch said, I didn't think much of Reagan and despised Bush but I never sided with other countries against my own president.

You people are scum and deserve to go live under the brutal thumb of Putin.

Gotta love it!

If I : thup : you will you stop knocking?

:D

You know, if I change that avatar I'm just going create some as equally disturbing, perhaps even moreso, LOL. I promise there will be no knocking in my next "shining" avatar.

I am SO sick of watching you rw's side against your own country.

Like Dutch said, I didn't think much of Reagan and despised Bush but I never sided with other countries against my own president.

You people are scum and deserve to go live under the brutal thumb of Putin.

Uh oh, time for some meds.

Forum List

Back