🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin's humanitarian incursion into Ukraine

Oh by the way US-American: Leave Germany with all of your soldiers yesterday!!! Such idiots like you I don't like to see in Germany any longer.
Same to you. We have defended your arrogant asses for far too long. Your country caused 2 world wars and exterminated jews.

And now you do nothing again as you spend minimal on your military.

This men _ also called "Russian soldiuers" - raped in masses German women, so about 100,000 women in Berlin did do suicide after world war 2. You are a shame for all women and a shame for all mankind, Russian.
And it was our soldiers who stood in the way of them taking all if Germany. You ungrateful fks

What a luck that we Germans were not envolved. We deliver by the way since yesterday defense weapons to the Ukraine. And I think in the moment about to give back the area around Königsberg - the city of Immanuel Kant - to the indigen Prussians (who lived once there) and to send all Russians back to Russia, who don't like to learn German and to become Prussians there. Do you think the very most nations in the UNO will aggree with such a plan for a stable peace in the Balticum and Europe - or am I some hundred years too late with this idea?

Do you consider your country independent? It is not you who supply weapons to Ukraine. It is the US that makes this decision.

The Russians said, that they won't attack Ukraine first, they didn't say that they won't defend themselves or their allies.
And yes, they don't feel themselves as "barbaric". They consider themselves as civilised people and other peoples - as barbarians.

An interesting self perception of Russians. Did you ever ask others about their percartions in case of Russians? Last week the people in Kiew for example thought Russians are civilized and they will not do war against the Ukraine and attack Kiew without any real reason to have to do so. I guess this weeks the very most people in Kiew and the UIkraine may think in another way about Russians.

This men - also called "Russian soldiers" - brutally raped in masses German women, so about 100,000 women in Berlin did do suicide after world war 2. You are a shame for all women and a shame for all mankind, Russian. "Cossaks 'riding' through Berlin" - happily sung by a Russian woman - covers very good the laughter of Satan.
You write nonsense.

Let me remind you that your country has officially declared a war of annihilation against us. It means to destroy everyone. Women, children, etc. The Russians must die so that the Germans can live well. That was the official motto of your leadership at the time.

laughter of Satan
After 5 years, people reached Brelin, whose entire family was killed by a bomb in the rear.
If I were you, I would just keep quiet.

Do you consider your country independent? It is not you who supply weapons to Ukraine. It is the US that makes this decision.

What's nonsense. The USA and Germany do not always agree - ask our old chancellor Schroeder who works for Gazprom. We never give weapons in an area of the world where's a direct risk for war or where's really war. But in this special case nearly no German had understood not to give the brave Ukrainians a chance to eliminate murderous Russians tanks and murderous Russian aeroplanes. They don't have a chance - but they like to use this chance - and who really knows? There's not really a rule existing who will be a winner in a war. Remember Afghanistan.

You write nonsense.

Let me remind you that your country has officially declared a war of annihilation against us.

Did we do so? As far as I remember in the moment Hitler liked to make slaves out of the Slavs. He was a little mad and loved such jokes.

It means to destroy everyone. Women, children, etc.

No. Jews were seen as a superior race like the Germans on their own - that's why the matertialistic Nazis tried to eli,miante Jews genetically and to make undone what god had done. In Slavs they saw only a minor race: slaves.

The Russians must die so that the Germans can live well. That was the official motto of your leadership at the time.

As I still said: The basic idea of the Nazis had been that Slavs are slaves. Perhaups the had been inspired because of Sparta for this idea - or from the US-Americans and their 19th century racism.

After 5 years, people reached Brelin, whose entire family was killed by a bomb in the rear.

Beause they knew how it feels that the own people were murdered they murder other people? Sounds not plausible.

If I were you, I would just keep quiet.

Your people now in the moment are murdering people in the Ukraine. 200 years ago I had said "Ruthens murder Ruthens - this fratricide has to stop!". And my opinion today is not far from this opinion.

Last edited:
Same to you.

Okay. I agree. All German soldiers should leave the USA.

We have defended your arrogant asses for far too long.

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA - never in all history - but your soldiers murdered millions of Germans, you damned extraordinary superarrogant superasshole. If "you" had not supported Stalin and you had not sold a big of Europe to the Soviets - including your help on the genocide of German cultures like the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others - then all this problems today would not exist. You do not suffer just simple the consequences of your own wrong deeds - and because you don't know what is "to suffer" you speak out such a damned unreal bullshit and nonsense which every turtle would turn pink.

Your country caused 2 world wars

What's wrong.

and exterminated jews.

I am a German with also Jewish ancestors. And? Feels you antisemitism now more well?

And now you do nothing again as you spend minimal on your military.

You should perhaps ask your guru Donald for a new propaganda strategy. He used the overwhelming hate on Germans of the most people of the USA for votes, what's the main reason why I think all US-American soldiers should leave Germany.

Last edited:
And it was our soldiers who stood in the way of them taking all if Germany.

What's wrong. Germans took care that you was able to conquer a much bigger part of Germany and East Europe - but you turned back and gave it to the Russian Soviets. Your own soldiers raped by the way also many women. Even when you liberated France.

You ungrateful fks

Idiot.

Okay. I agree. All German soldiers should leave the USA.

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA - never in all history - but your soldiers murdered millions of Germans, you damned extraordinary superarrogant superasshole. If "you" had not supported Stalin and you had not sold a big of Europe to the Soviets - including your help on the genocide of German cultures like the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others - then all this problems today would not exist. You do not suffer just simple the consequences of your own wrong deeds - and because you don't know what is "to suffer" you speak out such a damned unreal bullshit and nonsense which every turtle would turn pink.

What's wrong.

I am a German with also Jewish ancestors. And? Feels you antisemitism now more well?

You should perhaps ask your guru Donald for a new propaganda strategy. He used the overwhelming hate on Germans of the most people of the USA for votes, what's the main reason why I think all US-American soldiers should leave Germany.
Your country loaded jews in box cars and murdered millions of them. So we stompted your sorry asses into the ground like tent stakes.

Rightfully so. Now you cant even defend your back yard.

What's wrong. Germans took care that you was able to conquer a much bigger part of Germany and East Europe - but you turned back and gave it to the Russian Soviets. Your own soldiers raped by the way also many women. Even when you liberated France.

Idiot.
FDR was a fool. The decision not to fo after Russia then led to the long Cold war.

So you are just mad you lost the war and we didnt save your whole country from Russia. After you were killing our people. Imbecile

Putin's military operation into Ukraine to oust a lawless government on his border that was negatively impacting his country.
Is in reality no different then when Pres. Bush sent in the US military to remove the corrupt dictator Noriega who was causing problems that were affecting America.. .... :cool-45:

why is putin lying to his own military troops as to why they are going into ukraine?

why is he telling his people that ukraine is chock full of nazis holding the citizens of that country hostage?

Your country loaded jews in box cars and murdered millions of them.

I know. A big part of the Jewish part of my families was murdered from Nazis.

So we stompted your sorry asses into the ground like tent stakes.

That's an illusion. Although you was asked to bomb the railroad to Auschwitz-Birkenau you did not do so. And when your soldiers met the first extermination camps they were surprised. They knew nothing about the Holocaust.

Rightfully so. Now you cant even defend your back yard.

Germany has no back yard.

the president of ukraine is jewish & is the grandson of holocaust ( which the OP believes never happened ) survivors.

FDR was a fool. The decision not to fo after Russia then led to the long Cold war.

So you are just mad you lost the war and we didnt save your whole country from Russia. After you were killing our people.

"We" killed your people? Whom? When? You and your allies murdered German civilists in millions. You and your allies did do many genocides by murdering and displacing big regions where Germans and their ancestors had lived since decades of thousands of years. And you and your allies raped German women also in numbers of millions.

You strengthened specially the Russian Soviets in world war 2.

Last edited:
WWII you idiot

We killed no US-Americans in history, never! Also not in world war 1+2. Your soldiers died because they went in war. They died because they got from your government the order to attack Germany although Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back