Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Those are real numbers dude. Look it up
I have. Those numbers don't resemble the ones I've seen.
Oh good, then maybe you can help us out by providing a more accurate source. Please show is what your source has for 2014 Q2 and Q3 GDP numbers.
ROFL! Sorry, but It's not my job to disprove a source you haven't even named.
It is your job if you want to win the argument. But I’ll name the source so you don’t have any more excuses.

You can waive the white flag now.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista
No, it' snot my job. Your job is to provide an actual source. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

No, our economy began its recovery in 2nd quarter of 2009. In previous recessions, we recovered much quicker than the 2007/2008 recession. President Obama's recovery brought back a word used to describe the economy of President Carter, malaise.
Bush's Great Recession was far worse than any other since the Great Depression.
Oh please you guys are so full of shit, Bush inherited a bad recession after silicon valley imploded in the late 90s......calm down bro
You mean the recession that started after Bush became president? The one that likely wouldn't have even been a recession if not for 9.11?
Technically the recession didn't start until Bush, but I meant when Silcon Valley started to implode BEFORE Bush became President

Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia

The burst of the bubble, known as the dot-com crash, lasted from March 11, 2000, to October 9, 2002.[
March 11, 2000, who was the President of the United States?
Wikipedia??

:lmao:

Regardless, at least you show Bush didn't inherit a recession. Even you admit it started after he became president and you can't inherit something that didn't exist before your presidency.

On this front, they are SCREWED! Why do you people even argue with them? They haven't got a leg to stand on, use propaganda, and are STILL LOSING, lol!

Let them talk their crap. Americans know what is going on, and are feeling it.

If any of the LEFTISTS try and run on the Obysmal economy, they are going to get laughed out of the auditorium, lol.

You know what the LEFTISTS have?

Neither do I, lol. And what is even funnier, is neither do they! Just hammer them! They are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial.

They deserve what they are going to get, and that is a political HOSING! CYA Leftists, wouldn't want to be ya-)

You don't want to compare their performance? That's a shocker!
Sure, one led us out of a recession and into the longest streak of job growth in U.S. history while the other is riding that wave.

Sure, one led us out of a recession

Yeah, that weak recovery was weak.....
If this is a weak recovery, how come the rate of growth is no greater now under trump than it was under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2008_2019_all_period_M03_data.gif

If this is a weak recovery,

Weakest recovery since WWII.
Your refusal to answer my question already answered for you.
upload_2019-4-29_15-27-26.png

upload_2019-4-29_15-28-26.png

Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII

Sure, one led us out of a recession and into the longest streak of job growth in U.S. history while the other is riding that wave.

Sure, one led us out of a recession

Yeah, that weak recovery was weak.....
If this is a weak recovery, how come the rate of growth is no greater now under trump than it was under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2008_2019_all_period_M03_data.gif

If this is a weak recovery,

Weakest recovery since WWII.
Your refusal to answer my question already answered for you.
View attachment 258518

View attachment 258519
Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII
All you've shown is that GDP has been declining for decades.

So, the slow steady decline of the GDP growth for the last 30 years is Obama's fault? :21::21::21::21:

Has nothing to do with the simple mathematics that the larger some thing gets the harder it is to get high percentage changes.

So, the slow steady decline of the GDP growth for the last 30 years is Obama's fault?

Obama should be congratulated for the slowest recovery since WWII?
No, he should be congratulated for ending Bush's Great Recession.

So, the slow steady decline of the GDP growth for the last 30 years is Obama's fault? :21::21::21::21:

Has nothing to do with the simple mathematics that the larger some thing gets the harder it is to get high percentage changes.

So, the slow steady decline of the GDP growth for the last 30 years is Obama's fault?

Obama was a terrible POTUS, 2nd worst ever...and so far his replacement has not been but just a smidgen better as far as the economy goes, and worse in some areas of the economy.

In 5 months! His slow recovery was awesome!

Again, you were shown the rate of employment growth and saw how it's been steady for the last 9 years and you were unable to explain why that rate hasn't increased since trump's been in office.

Again, you were shown the rate of employment growth and saw how it's been steady for the last 9 years and you were unable to explain why that rate hasn't increased since trump's been in office.

How many people are available to be hired with unemployment at 3.8%

Why was Obama's GDP growth so weak?
Not enough burdensome regulations?

Millions are available.

As far as GDP, you already demonstrated it's been declining for decades following a recession.

Those are real numbers dude. Look it up
Oh good, then maybe you can help us out by providing a more accurate source. Please show is what your source has for 2014 Q2 and Q3 GDP numbers.
It is your job if you want to win the argument. But I’ll name the source so you don’t have any more excuses.

No, it' snot my job. Your job is to provide an actual source. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
I posted a source dumbass. Now your turn

I posted a source dumbass. Now your turn
He clearly is afraid to show his source.

Millions are available.

As far as GDP, you already demonstrated it's been declining for decades following a recession.

So the overnight rate is 9 times higher under Trump but the employment growth is about the same?

Why is Trump's GDP growth so weak?

Still cleaning up Obama's assclownery.

No one could have recovered much faster, if at all faster, given the structural damage to the economy. Obama did what needed to be done, which was to dump a shit load of money into the economy to keep it from slipping into a depression; to give time to the private sector to get back on its feet. At the same time, the Federal Reserve did what they had to do by dropping the federal fund rate to its lowest possible rate. All that helped turn the economy around, which began climbing out of the crater in 2010.

No, our economy began its recovery in 2nd quarter of 2009. In previous recessions, we recovered much quicker than the 2007/2008 recession. President Obama's recovery brought back a word used to describe the economy of President Carter, malaise.
Bush's Great Recession was far worse than any other since the Great Depression.
Oh please you guys are so full of shit, Bush inherited a bad recession after silicon valley imploded in the late 90s......calm down bro
You mean the recession that started after Bush became president? The one that likely wouldn't have even been a recession if not for 9.11?

Are you denying that the bursting dot.com bubble led to a recession?

Compared to...?

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

Economy is good. After 8 increases in the Fed rate and no QE. Obama's economy was on life support for almost his entire Presidency. I don't think rates moved much off zero the whole time. Too be fair, that is not his fault coming off the Clinton/Bush years. He did ok.

Forum List

Back