Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Meathead, post: 22454294,
Are you really that stupid? You don't need to answer. It is a rhetorical question.

It is not a rhetorical question/ it is a stupid question by someone so stupid they are stilled duped by TrumpO.

It’s not being stupid to criticize a President who bragged his tax cuts will produce a full year GDP at 6% and then that President fails to produce an economy with 3.0% or higher annual GDP when we know as a candidate that very same President said that not having 3.0 % or higher annual growth is a presidential failure.

It’s stupid to prentend that it does not matter what TrumpO does and what TrumpO says.

Are you really that stupid? You don't need to answer. It is a rhetorical question.

It is not a rhetorical question/ it is a stupid question by someone so stupid they are stilled duped by TrumpO.

It’s not being stupid to criticize a President who bragged his tax cuts will produce a full year GDP at 6% and then that President fails to produce an economy with 3.0% or higher annual GDP when we know as a candidate that very same President said that not having 3.0 % or higher annual growth is a presidential failure.

It’s stupid to prentend that it does not matter what TrumpO does and what TrumpO says.
You didn't need to answer yes or at all. I was not out to embarrass you any more than necessary.

You didn't need to answer yes or at all. I was not out to embarrass you any more than necessary.
When are you going to start? :dunno:

Meathead, post: 22454444

I’m not the one giving TrumpO a pass for promising 6% GDP for a year because his tax cuts wouid do that and then never getting GDP above 3% just like Obama didn’t.

For doing the same as Obama you TrumpOroids glorify TrumpO as the greatest President that ever lived because TrumpO says he is. That is embarrassing.

And what’s more embarrassing than even that is you right wing deficit hawks bitching and moaning during the recovery from your rightwing Great Recession is that now you don’t give a damn that TrumpO's tax cuts not only do not produce a GDP above 3% they are giving the US Treasury trillion dollar deficits for years to come. You don’t care.

When Obama put a huge payroll tax cut for workers into the stimulus plan you bitched and moaned about that.

TrumpO's tax cuts went mostly to corporations and wealthy folks like the TrumpO clan.

I’m not out to embarrass you. You are an embarrassment to hinest, moral, free-thinking rationak, facts based human beings world wide.

I’ve been in Portugal now for 11 days.

TrumpO is most often brought up by locals.

I have to explain that I voted against the idiot embarrassment we have as President right now.

And they are glad to hear that over here.

Last edited:
Meathead, post: 22454444

I’m not the one giving TrumpO a pass for promising 6% GDP for a year because his tax cuts wouid do that and then never getting GDP above 3% just like Obama didn’t.

For doing the same as Obama you TrumpOroids glorify TrumpO as the greatest President that ever lived because TrumpO says he is. That is embarrassing.

And what’s more embarrassing than even that is you right wing deficit hawks bitching and moaning during the recovery from your rightwing Great Recession is that now you don’t give a damn that TrumpO's tax cuts not only do not produce a GDP above 3% they are giving the US Treasury trillion dollar deficits for years to come. You don’t care.

When Obama put a huge payroll tax cut for workers into the stimulus plan you bitched and moaned about that.

TrumpO's tax cuts went mostly to corporations and wealthy folks like the TrumpO clan.

I’m not out to embarrass you. You are an embarrassment to hinest, moral, free-thinking rationak, facts based human beings world wide.

I’ve been in Portugal now for 11 days.

TrumpO is most often brought up by locals.

I have to explain that I voted against the idiot embarrassment we have as President right now.

And they are glad to hear that over here.
We got it. Compounding your own stupidity with untruths and trite nonsense is not going to help you. Better to shut up and be thought a fool than ...

Meathead, post: 22451215
If Obama weren't an idiot, he could have boasted 6% coming of the Great Recession in 2010.

So you are saying TrumpO is an idiot for boasting that he will hit 6% GDP for a full year knowing full well that he was not coming off the Great Bush Recession, but never getting above 2.9% and never will.
he set a bar to reach. why do you have a problem with that?

jc456, post: 22457015

No. He set the bar for Obama at anything below 3.0% GDP to be presidential failure. Now since he can do no better the very same bar is a magnificent success.

That is called lying.

I do realize lying is now respectable behavior when you are a TrumpO cult member.

I have a problem with that.

jc456, post: 22457015

No. He set the bar for Obama at anything below 3.0% GDP to be presidential failure. Now since he can do no better the very same bar is a magnificent success.

That is called lying.

I do realize lying is now respectable behavior when you are a TrumpO cult member.

I have a problem with that.
it's a bar to reach, no?

Meathead, post: 22458134.
Trump promising 6% growth. You're a bit of a low-life, and I'm not saying that because you're only ignorant.

That is not a lie you TrumpO duped fool. My God you could have at least googled;

Trump + 6% Growth:

So far you are still a liar. There are no untruths in my posts.

You said you had plural ‘untruths’ on me. That is a lie.

jc456, post: 22458360
it's a bar to reach, no?

It is a bar to reach and TrumpO will never reach it. According to Him his economy is “anemic” and therefore a failure.

Why lie that it is more magnificent than Obama’s?

Last edited:
Trump promising 6% growth. You're a bit of a low-life, and I'm not saying that because you're only ignorant.

That is not a lie you TrumpO duped fool. My God you could have at least googled;

Trump + 6% Growth:

Promise and expect are different words. Kinda like sleaze and integrity.

Trump is the definition of both ‘liar’ and ‘manchild’.

This is the ‘stable genius’ who started massive tariffs - yet did not even know what they were.

What a complete and total turd.

Meathead, post: 22459896

Sleaze and integrity are not close to being synonyms, idiot.

Dumbass....... Trump claimed that he sees “no reason why we don’t go to 4, 5, even 6%.”

If there is “no reason” we don’t go to 6% there is no possibility that it won’t hit 6%. That’s a promise, fool. That’s an expectation, fool. That’s a prediction, fool. All synonyms. No ‘untruth” from me.

The asshole clown can’t even get above 2.9% and he is out there saying there is no reason he won’t take the economy to 6%.

You want to quibble semantics because you are a TrumpO duped fool.

Give it up TrumpOroid, you lied.

Trump + 6% Growth:

Trump claimed that he sees “no reason why we don’t go to 4, 5, even 6%.”

Ohhhh Oooooo. Another inverted yield curve. Specter of recession.

Maybe TrumpO meant negative 6%.
  • Dow Jones Today: Trade War, Specter of Recession Are Toxic for Stock
  • Stocks tumbled again on the Dow Jones today as the long-running trade dispute between the U.S. and China intensified. Adding to the carnage, recession fears are being stoked by plunging 10-year bond yields, which again led to an inverted yield curve.
  • Dow Jones Today: Trade War, Specter of Recession Are Toxic For Stocks
TrumpO just forgot to throw in that little negative detail. Is that it?

On GDP Trump claimed that he sees “no reason why we don’t go to 4, 5, even 6%.”

Old Yeller, post: 22451290
Trump is trying to take on the elephant (China) causing short term hit to GDP & market numbers. He is doing what the last four cowards should have done. It is a monumental task to straighten out the mess in place. We'll see.

Do you think the “four last cowards” had negotiiating weaknesses such as this in mind.

• Dow slides to three-month low, briefly slips below 25,000 By Matt Egan, CNN Business Updated 4:16 PM EDT, Wed May 29, 2019
Are you sure about the trade war TrumpO started is actually just a short term hit to GDP?

This could end up being s long term hit to more than GDP if TrumpO has backed his dumbass self into a corner with election year being just six months away.

TrumpO says there is no reason US GDP
won’t go to 6%.

Why do you now accept TrumpO’s trade war as a reason TrumoO can’t get the GDP above 2.9?

Last edited:
Meathead, post: 22451215
By any measure, Obama failed.

Your Great White MAGA Hope, last year at 2.9 GDP growth, did not measure past Obama.

Now so far in 2019 your GWMAGAH eked past 3.0 in Q1 but not looking good for W2:

U.S. Q2 GDP Growth Outlook Continues To Slide
May 31, 2019 7:18 AM
  • At this point, using data published to date, it appears that the US is headed for a period of slower growth.
  • The economy is expected to expand 1.8% in Q2, based on the median for a set of GDP estimates compiled by The Capital Spectator.
U.S. Q2 GDP Growth Outlook Continues To Slide | Seeking Alpha

By Trumpo’s own measure he is heading for failure on growing the economy.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22184713,
Really? Who had a weaker recovery than Obama? Link?

Which Post WWII president had to recover from a recession as bad as the Great Bush Recession of 2008?

Tell us.

So what recovery are you comparing Obama’s. recovery to?

How can you call Obama’s recovery weak since TrumpO has not grown the economy during either of his two full years any more than two of Obama’s Best years.

How can you call Obama’s recovery weak since TrumpO has not grown the economy during either of his two full years any more than two of Obama’s Best years.
Wow.You must have been watching a lot of CNN/MSNBC. Couldn't be farther out in space on this. This is the greatest and longest economic expansion in USA history.

Forum List

Back