Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Great, thanks for proving me right when I said Trump has not yet had a quarter as high as Obama's 5.1% growth.
thumbsup.gif
Obama did not have 5.1% growth. That growth would have been attained if Joy Behar was president, or Snoop Dog. Obama's best was 2.3, and that sunk to 1.8.

Trying to point to Obama as economically successful is a laughingstock.

This whole thread is leftist loons trying to BS the forum.
Dumbfuck...

_99668183_usgdp.png
Who ya gonna believe?

gdp1q19_3rd.png

Looks like Obummer's GDP was starting to stagnate

LOLOLOL

Reality is "irrelevant" to lunatic trump cultists. :lol:

Meanwhile, the high under Obama is 5.1% and the high under trump is 4.2%.
FALSE! High under Obama was 2.3. under Trump 4.2. Trump rescued us from Obama's 2016 sinking ship.

82360.png
You're fucked in the head, gramps. The BEA says Obama's high was 5.1% during the second quarter in 2014...

_99668183_usgdp.png

... and I'll take the word of the Bureau of Labor Statistics over a senile old loon like you every single time.

Not false, ya flamin' loon. The unemployment rate under trump has gone from 4.7% to 3.7%, a one point drop just as I said.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Have you been drinking ? Unable to think straight ?

I was saying FALSE! to your statement about Trump having allegedly "inheriting a good economy." The bar graph represents GDP, not unemployment, you dunce.

Liberals never get things right. :rolleyes:
You're fucked in the head, gramps. GDP is only one economic indicator and it wasn't awful. Employment and inflation are other primary economic indicators and they were strong.

You're fucked in the head, gramps. The BEA says Obama's high was 5.1% during the second quarter in 2014...

_99668183_usgdp.png

... and I'll take the word of the Bureau of Labor Statistics over a senile old loon like you every single time.
NO!...the BLS did NOT say that.

They said that 5.1% was the GDP during the second quarter in 2014... They didn't say it was OBAMA's GDP. YOU said that. And I instructed you that that was inaccurate.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

"very close" is not what they were. I educated you as to what the actual figures are.
You didn't educate. You merely showed off what an assclown poster you are. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm the economics teacher, and I'll take care if the education around here, bigot boy.

You're fucked in the head, gramps. GDP is only one economic indicator and it wasn't awful. Employment and inflation are other primary economic indicators and they were strong.
it was AWFUL. 2.3 is bad to begin with, and then dropping to 1.8 ? AWFUL.

82360.png

LOL

You're fucked in the head, gramps. You're in no position to cherry pick which quarters for which Obama does or doesn't get credit. :cuckoo:
Actually I am. I taught economics in 4 colleges of the City University of New York. I don't mean to brag, but you used the word "position", not me.

And simply reporting that post recession years rebound is primarily automatic and not a causation of a POTUS, isn't "cherry picking". :biggrin:

_99668183_usgdp.png

NO!...the BLS did NOT say that.

They said that 5.1% was the GDP during the second quarter in 2014... They didn't say it was OBAMA's GDP. YOU said that. And I instructed you that that was inaccurate.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
You're fucked in the head, gramps. You're in no position to cherry pick for which quarters Obama does or does not get credit. :cuckoo:

"very close" is not what they were. I educated you as to what the actual figures are.
You didn't educate. You merely showed off what an assclown poster you are. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm the economics teacher, and I'll take care if the education around here, bigot boy.
LOL

You're senile, gramps, you're ignorant of economics. You posted incorrect unemployment statistics and I educated you as to what the actual figures are. Something a real economics teacher would have known without any help.

LOL

You're fucked in the head, gramps. You're in no position to cherry pick which quarters for which Obama does or doesn't get credit. :cuckoo:
Actually I am. I taught economics in 4 colleges of the City University of New York. I don't mean to brag, but you used the word "position", not me.

And simply reporting that post recession years rebound is primarily automatic and not a causation of a POTUS, isn't "cherry picking". :biggrin:
LOL

The ignorance you display on economics belies your ridiculous claims. :cuckoo:

protectionist, post: 22663904
Obama did not have 5.1% growth. That growth would have been attained if Joy Behar was president, or Snoop Dog. Obama's best was 2.3, and that sunk to 1.8.

Get mental heslth help immediately. You have created your own TrumpOroid reality.

protectionist, post: 22664287,
member: 45665 said:
They said that 5.1% was the GDP during the second quarter in 2014... They didn't say it was OBAMA's GDP.

The following Fox and Friends quote is dated April 2016..

2016 is the only year that you in your own private little retarded reality accept that Obama had anything at all to do with the economy and unemployment and GDP growth. Something insane like the recovery was normal and natural (rebounding) on its own until 2016 when suddenlly and arbitrarily it became entirely all Obama’s fault.
  • April 2016: Kilmeade and Varney making the claim that Obama is “the only U.S. president who could not deliver a single year of three percent growth.”
Thie above is obviously where TrumpO picked up the idea for his clam:
  • October 2016. "Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.[/QUOTE]
The complete data was not in for 2016 when this line of deraugatory attack against Obama was ginned up.

Explain why you believe that Stuart Varney, Brian Kilmead and candidate TrumpO were not assailing Obama’s GDP legacy for every year of his presidency from 2009 through 2015.

According to you Obama is only responsible for 2016 and that is it.

I’m curious to learn about this absurd conclusion that floats around entirely alone inside one and only one rightwinger’s oddball head.

Last edited:
The complete data was not in for 2016 when this line of deraugatory attack against Obama was ginned up.

Explain why you believe that Stuart Varney, Brian Kilmead and candidate TrumpO were not assailing Obama’s GDP legacy for every year of his presidency from 2009 through 2015.

According to you Obama is only responsible for 2016 and that is it.

I’m curious to learn about this absurd conclusion that floats around entirely alone inside one and only one rightwinger’s Head.
The economy was the least of Obama's failures. It's over so get over it.

Forum List

Back