Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

WTH_Progs?, post: 22645887B
.....So a 40 percent job growth in healthcare makes up for stagnation in other sectors you failed to mention?

You lied when you declared that the ACA slowed the economy. I didn’t fail to mention anything.

You lied about the negative impact the ACA had on the recovery.

It had a positive impact. I like to straighten liars out with facts.

Your response shows how ignorant and baseless your rants are.

Since the ACA created half a million health sector jobs while stagnation in other sectors continued to exist as a result of the massive Great Bush Recession, then those who got those jobs as a result of the ACA had money to spend. Many health care jobs are higher paying.

So you ignorant TrumpO twit. Anything that increases consumer spending benefits other sectors as well.

Yet you lied that the ACA slowed the economy.

WTH idiot?

You lied when you declared that the ACA slowed the economy. I didn't stutter, you're just a prog thus unable to execute a rational thought.

I didn’t fail to mention anything. Yes you did MFer. You clearly said the ACA didn't harm the economy due to increase in healthcare jobs. You left out all other industries and you're lying again.

You lied about the negative impact the ACA had on the recovery. How neat, the prog figures if he repeats himself he comes more credible.

It had a positive impact. I like to straighten liars out with facts. LOL

Your response shows how ignorant and baseless your rants are. LOL

Since the ACA created half a million health sector jobs while stagnation in other sectors continued to exist as a result of the massive Great Bush Recession....Ah I see, it's Bush's fault again, makes perfect sense. I noticed your fragile spine ignored the fact the Democrats controlled congress when we dove into a recession.

then those who got those jobs as a result of the ACA had money to spend. Many health care jobs are higher paying. Blah blah blah blah blah. Many are overpaid, ask me how I know. I was in the industry. The government spent many many BILLIONS just establishing ACA, and those are tax dollars. Way to go Obummer.

So you ignorant TrumpO twit. Anything that increases consumer spending benefits other sectors as well. Gosh really? You could be a prog-economist.

Yet you lied that the ACA slowed the economy. Wholly fuck we're back here again? You forgot to say I lied. Lay off the bong dude, you sound very high and insecure too.

WTH_Progs?, post: 22645887B
.....So a 40 percent job growth in healthcare makes up for stagnation in other sectors you failed to mention?

You lied when you declared that the ACA slowed the economy. I didn’t fail to mention anything.

You lied about the negative impact the ACA had on the recovery.

It had a positive impact. I like to straighten liars out with facts.

Your response shows how ignorant and baseless your rants are.

Since the ACA created half a million health sector jobs while stagnation in other sectors continued to exist as a result of the massive Great Bush Recession, then those who got those jobs as a result of the ACA had money to spend. Many health care jobs are higher paying.

So you ignorant TrumpO twit. Anything that increases consumer spending benefits other sectors as well.

Yet you lied that the ACA slowed the economy.

WTH idiot?

Anything that increases consumer spending benefits other sectors as well.

And when consumers spend more of their money on Obamacare, they have less for consumer spending.

So, the economic growth and gains in unemployment / employment numbers since Trump took office - you credit Trump?

You can include GDP too.

Here are the numbers again:

Track record of unemployment reduction

• (9.9 percent) starting in 2010 under Obama policy the unemployment rate fell for eight straight years.
  • (4.7 percent) Obama’s last year in office
  • (4.1 percent) In 2017, the first year of Trump’s term (but before many of his policies were implemented)
  • (3.9 percent) In 2018, with the Trump tax cuts and other magical elements of Trumpism on the books, it fell again to 3.9 percent.
Per the above time line unemployment fell by a 5.8 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.2 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018.

If you want to object to not crediting TrumpO for all of In 2017 U will go there as unrealistic as that is.

Per that scenario unemployment fell by a 5.6 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.8 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018.

Obama kicks TrumpO’s ass on unemployment reduction.

That’s why the TrumpO cult can only get excited by record lows.

Knowing where each President started and TrumpO being the successor of course TrumpO has the ONLY possibility to set historic lows.

But the fact remains TrumpO could not set those records in two years had Obama not reduced unemployment to somewhere between 4.7 and 4.1 from 9.9 in 2009.

A little appreciation would mean a lot.

• (9.9 percent) starting in 2010 under Obama policy the unemployment rate fell for eight straight years. You mean to tell me the U.S. economy saw a more rapid recovery following a recession? First time that's ever happened. Pretty please cite the Obama policy that reduced the unemployment rate.
  • (3.9 percent) In 2018, with the Trump tax cuts and other magical elements of Trumpism on the books, it fell again to 3.9 percent. I recognize you're uneducated and unwise, but the greater the recovery the less room for improvement. In other terms, the greater the fall the greater the initial increase. It's like bouncing a ball, velocity slows the higher it goes. It's basic logic, but you're a prog and I sympathize.
Per the above time line unemployment fell by a 5.8 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.2 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018. LOL, read my last point.

If you want to object to not crediting TrumpO for all of In 2017 U will go there as unrealistic as that is. It's not unrealistic at all, demonstrated by the stock market. The market increased 2000 points from the day Trump won the election to the day he took office. The market gained confidence with his arrival and Obama's departure.

Per that scenario unemployment fell by a 5.6 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.8 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018. Wholly shit, are you 12, do you have ADD? You repeat yourself over and over again, my second point above shows you're a confused individual.

Obama kicks TrumpO’s ass on unemployment reduction. Ah shucks, still? If only Trump matched Obama, his unemployment rate would be minus 1.7%, makes perfect sense.

That’s why the TrumpO cult can only get excited by record lows. Right? Cuz record lows suck, Obama was WAY better without record lows. Incidentally, I mentioned before how the economy recovered primarily because of historically low interest rates. Rates that have risen on Trump's watch. What does that mean to your tiny Obama'head?

Knowing where each President started and TrumpO being the successor of course TrumpO has the ONLY possibility to set historic lows. Wait.........you're saying unemployment couldn't possibly have risen on Trump's watch, thanks to Obama? Seriously dude, lay off the bong some.

But the fact remains TrumpO could not set those records in two years had Obama not reduced unemployment to somewhere between 4.7 and 4.1 from 9.9 in 2009. I feel like it's groundhog day.

Last edited:
_99668183_usgdp.png

I'll let you know when trump does better.
You probably ought to get more up to date data.

I wrote; Knowing where each President started and TrumpO being the successor of course TrumpO has the ONLY possibility to set historic lows.

WTH_Progs?, post: 22661215
Wait.........you're saying unemployment couldn't possibly have risen on Trump's watch, thanks to Obama?

I’m not saying that at all. Why are you lying and avoiding what I actually said?

TrumpO had the ONLY possibility to set historic lows.

Could TrumpO drive unemployment up? Certainly. I never said or implied or suggested he couldn’t. You are a liar.

That is absolutely true. If Obama did not set a new record low before leaving office it is indeed a fact that ONLY TrumpO between the two presidents could set new record lows.

TrumpO was in an excellent position to do so having started at 4.9.

I wrote; Knowing where each President started and TrumpO being the successor of course TrumpO has the ONLY possibility to set historic lows.

WTH_Progs?, post: 22661215
Wait.........you're saying unemployment couldn't possibly have risen on Trump's watch, thanks to Obama?

I’m not saying that at all. Why are you lying and avoiding what I actually said?

TrumpO had the ONLY possibility to set historic lows.

Could TrumpO drive unemployment up? Certainly. I never said or implied or suggested he couldn’t. You are a liar.

That is absolutely true. If Obama did not set a new record low before leaving office it is indeed a fact that ONLY TrumpO between the two presidents could set new record lows.

TrumpO was in an excellent position to do so having started at 4.9.

Don't look now, but Trump could only set historically low unemployment rates. In fact it was worth repeating three times. Must be cuz Obama.

WTH_Progs?, post: 22662192
Don't look now, but Trump could only set historically low unemployment rates. In fact it was worth repeating three times. Must be cuz Obama.

Did TrumpO teach you the best way to handle getting caught in a lie is to keep repeating it

Explain to the readers how Obama could have set record low unemployment having started at 9.9 and not setting the record low before leaving office.

Say not fooled by truth, I have a question. Do you know how the unemployment rate is determined?

Say not fooled by truth, I have a question. Do you know how the unemployment rate is determined?

You are lying about what is in writing on this thread. It doesn’t matter if I understand the full process. I know what the results are. And I know what I wrote is absolutely true.

I what you are writing is absolutely false.

I’m not following the detour suggested by a liar.

Last edited:
"Trump has accomplished economic and employment successes not seen in decades and accomplished more in 2 years than Obama did in 8..."

He lowered the unemployment rate about one percentage point after inheriting a good economy. You freaks act like he's the second coming of Christ.
FALSE! Here is the SINKING/STINKING economy Trump inherited >>

united-states-gdp-growth.png

The unemployment rate went from 4.7% to 3.6. with unemployment, that's quite a bit. And that includes the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and disabled, EVER.

united-states-unemployment-rate.png
Not false, ya flamin' loon. The unemployment rate under trump has gone from 4.7% to 3.7%, a one point drop just as I said.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22661191
And when consumers spend more of their money on Obamacare, they have less for consumer spending.

You are such a dumbass TrumpO gOOer it wouid be hilarious if you hadn’t helped put the lying con clown in the highest office in the land.

The ACA has saved taxpayers.and health care consumers billions
  • Fast forward to December 2018, when that same office released the official tabulation of health care spending in 2017. The bottom line: cumulatively from 2010 to 2017 the ACA reduced health care spending a total of $2.3 trillion.

In 2017 alone, health expenditures were $650 billion lower than projected, and kept health care spending under 18 percent of GDP — basically a tad over where it was in 2010 when the ACA was passed. It did all of this while expanding health coverage to more than 20 million previously uninsured Americans. The Affordable Care Act has saved billions in health care costs - STAT
It’s too bad ignorance is not a treatable health care condition.

I’d contribute to get you treated.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22661191

You are such a dumbass TrumpO gOOer it wouid be hilarious if you hadn’t helped put the lying con clown in the highest office in the land.

The ACA has saved taxpayers.and health care consumers billions
  • Fast forward to December 2018, when that same office released the official tabulation of health care spending in 2017. The bottom line: cumulatively from 2010 to 2017 the ACA reduced health care spending a total of $2.3 trillion.

In 2017 alone, health expenditures were $650 billion lower than projected, and kept health care spending under 18 percent of GDP — basically a tad over where it was in 2010 when the ACA was passed. It did all of this while expanding health coverage to more than 20 million previously uninsured Americans. The Affordable Care Act has saved billions in health care costs - STAT
It’s too bad ignorance is not a treatable health care condition.

I’d contribute to get you treated.

Try to stay consistent with your silly claims...….

Either there was more spending, due to ACA, which created more jobs, or there was less spending.

"Trump has accomplished economic and employment successes not seen in decades and accomplished more in 2 years than Obama did in 8..."

He lowered the unemployment rate about one percentage point after inheriting a good economy. You freaks act like he's the second coming of Christ.

The unemployment rate went from 4.7% to 3.6. with unemployment, that's quite a bit. And that includes the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and disabled, EVER.

Not false, ya flamin' loon. The unemployment rate under trump has gone from 4.7% to 3.7%, a one point drop just as I said.

Were you expecting him to decrease it by 6% points?

Were you expecting him to decrease it by 6% points?
Of course not. But it's beyond rightarded to describe a president who presided over a 1 point drop in unemployment as someone who's , "accomplished economic and employment successes not seen in decades and accomplished more in 2 years than Obama did in 8," when the last president presided over a 5.3 point drop.

Here’s the record thru 2018:
View attachment 254781

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Trump and Obama are tied a 2.9 Best full year of GDP growth.

Do you think Trump’s Q1 this year will break the tie and boost Trump to 3.0 or more?

Do you believe Trump will ever get a full year of GDP growth this high?

View attachment 254787

Some experts - The liberal fake news WSJ is forecasting 1.4% for Q1.

Trump supporters tell us your forecast?

What happens if Trump’s third year ends (GDP-wise) anywhere below Obama’s 2.9% in 2015?

According to Trump 2.9 is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Do you think Trump will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,"

What does an “anemic” Trump do for Obama’s legacy?
  • Moving forward, there are reasons to believe that growth will continue to be slower than was originally hoped. Annual U.S. GDP growth exceeding 3.0 percent, as experienced in the mid- to late 1990s and mid-2000s, is not expected to be attainable over the coming decade.
The U.S. economy to 2022: settling into a new normal : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Are we settling into a new normal that is not so horrible without 3% sustained GDP growth?
Apples and Oranges, you buffoon. Obummer had the pleasure of having the fed rates at 0

Forum List

Back