Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Some intellectual perspective and sober context in US EMPLOYMENT.
  • In 2009, the first year of Obama’s presidency, unemployment hit 9.9 percent, its highest level since the Great Depression. But starting in 2010, the unemployment rate fell for eight straight years, namely the eight years when the economy was essentially under Obama policy. By 2016, Obama’s last year in office, unemployment measured 4.7 percent (down from 9.9 percent.) In 2017, the first year of Trump’s term (but before many of his policies were implemented) it fell to 4.1 percent.

In 2018, with the Trump tax cuts and other magical elements of Trumpism on the books, it fell again to 3.9 percent. So, depending on how you count those swing years, unemployment fell by a 5.8 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.2 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018.
    On the economy, Obama owns Trump | MinnPost
..considering a comparison after the respective president’s policies could take effect Obama kicked ass on increasing employment in a major assist to TrumpO’s July 5 not so remarkable records.
At what point is Trump responsible for US economic/employment progress?
At what point will you stop giving Obama credit?

The topic refers to 1st/2019 and if it will meet or beat 3.0%
Did it?
Learn to read - that is not even close to the topic.
The Topic:

Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Did 1st/2019 come meet/exceed 3.0%
Yes.
Thus, the attached question about Trump's economic miracle is moot.

A single quarter’s growth number is meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, the low unemployment rate / record employment number is good news.
Right?

Of course it’s good news that
So never mind that so far under Trump we have:

* Growth in manufacturing jobs that hasn't been since since the 1990s.
* Record black and Hispanic unemployment rates.
* A substantial drop in the U-6 rate, whereas under Obama it stayed over 10% for most of his presidency.
* The lowless jobclass claims rate since the 1969.
* An enormous drop in the number of persons employed part-time for economic reasons--a drop of 299,000 in May alone.
* A solid jump in wages, at least 15% more than under Obama, as I've documented in detail in another OP.

You're wasting your time. In a left loon's mind Ears gets the credit. Goofy tards
Well, thread has been running since early April and has over 713 posts and the OP has knocked down every challenger with indisputable data and documentation.

Thanks - and this has been fun, and entertaining and educational.

Well, educational for those outside the cult.

• In 2009, the first year of Obama’s presidency, unemployment hit 9.9 percent, its highest level since the Great Depression. But starting in 2010, the unemployment rate fell for eight straight years, namely the eight years when the economy was essentially under Obama policy. By 2016, Obama’s last year in office, unemployment measured 4.7 percent (down from 9.9 percent.) In 2017, the first year of Trump’s term (but before many of his policies were implemented) it fell to 4.1 percent.

In 2018, with the Trump tax cuts and other magical elements of Trumpism on the books, it fell again to 3.9 percent. So, depending on how you count those swing years, unemployment fell by a 5.8 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.2 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018.
..considering a comparison after the respective president’s policies could take effect Obama kicked ass on increasing employment in a major assist to TrumpO’s July 5 not so remarkable records.

How about we quit giving the POTUS credit for what the private sector does.

How about you address the questions:

So, the low unemployment rate / record employment number is good news.
Right?

Of course it’s good news that
So never mind that so far under Trump we have:

* Growth in manufacturing jobs that hasn't been since since the 1990s.
* Record black and Hispanic unemployment rates.
* A substantial drop in the U-6 rate, whereas under Obama it stayed over 10% for most of his presidency.
* The lowless jobclass claims rate since the 1969.
* An enormous drop in the number of persons employed part-time for economic reasons--a drop of 299,000 in May alone.
* A solid jump in wages, at least 15% more than under Obama, as I've documented in detail in another OP.

You're wasting your time. In a left loon's mind Ears gets the credit. Goofy tards
Well, thread has been running since early April and has over 713 posts and the OP has knocked down every challenger with indisputable data and documentation.

Thanks - and this has been fun, and entertaining and educational.

Well, educational for those outside the cult.

Says the old fool who belongs to the "O" ring cult. You fool absolutely nobody you old jackass

How about you address the questions:

I have never given Obama credit for anything but fucking up the healthcare system more than it was.

Once again, I do not worship the government so I do not give it credit for what the private sector does.

M14 Shooter, post: 22660490
The Topic:

Did 1st/2019 come meet/exceed 3.0%
Yes.
Thus, the attached question about Trump's economic miracle is moot.

I realize cult followers don’t read beyond headlines but if you read the OP you would knew that 2.9% is in reference to Obama’s single year growth in 2015.

It is not about beating Obama’s highest quarter. If that were the case TrumpO wouid have to beat a 5.1 and a few more above 2.9.

Give up. You are an idiot and have nowhere to go except proving it more.

Go shoot at some beer cans or something.

I realize cult followers don’t read beyond headlines but if you read the OP you would knew that 2.9% is in reference to Obama’s single year growth in 2015.
It is not about beating Obama’s highest quarter. If that were the case TrumpO wouid have to beat a 5.1 and a few more above 2.9.
I'm sorry you don't like the fact the OP did a piss-poor job at creating a topic, and the 1st/2019 growth number met the challenge offered in and by same.

Now then:

M14 Shooter, post: 22660499

Idiot. I told you exactly where I stop giving Obama credit.

It’s not about that anyway.

Trump said.
"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

So I “exactly” give “credit” to Obama for “single year” 2015 which had GDP growth at 2.9%

So I “exactly” give “credit” to TrumpO for “single year” 2018 which had GDP growth at 2.9%

If you understand numbers they are the same.

Conclusion:

TrumpO will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.

In my understanding of language math and reality TrumpO’s economy is essentially NOT different or better or greater than Obama’s. Thus far they are essentially the same.

When you joined the discussion, albeit way over your head, it had advanced to discussing whether TrumpO will ever see GDP above 3.0.

I am convinced and believe that It won’t happen.

Based on the record to date through 2018 you can disprove your ignorance based on all I just told you by admitting that so far TrumpO’s economy is no better or worse than Obama’s.

That is the reality that you must embrace or remain in the ignorant column.

Your choice.

Shooter, post: 22660608,
I'm sorry you don't like the fact the OP did a piss-poor job at creating a topic, and the 1st/2019 growth number met the challenge offered in and by same.

Of all the TrumpO cultists and non-cultists that have engaged this thread why are you the only one that had so much difficulty comprehending the OP?

Think about it.

Now we get the Typical TrumpOroid escape plan. Blame the opposition for their own failings.

Man up. You were wrong. Take responsibility for your behavior.

It’s part of growing up and acquiring wisdom in life.

Shooter, post: 22660608,
Of all the TrumpO cultists and non-cultists that have engaged this thread why are you the only one that had so much difficulty comprehending the OP?

1. Yes cutting taxes boosts the economy. Especially the corporate tax. As we've been seeing for the past 2 years.

Obama cut $300 bn payroll taxes in the 2009 Stimulus Bill.

So Obama did not just happen to be there. His tax cuts contributed to the recovery among many things, like the ACA.

So you lied.

You're lying....or stupid.

1. Yes cutting taxes boosts the economy. Especially the corporate tax. As we've been seeing for the past 2 years.

So Obama did not just happen to be there. His tax cuts contributed to the recovery among many things, like the ACA.

So you lied.

You're lying....or stupid.

Both...

So, the economic growth and gains in unemployment / employment numbers since Trump took office - you credit Trump?

You can include GDP too.

Here are the numbers again:

Track record of unemployment reduction

• (9.9 percent) starting in 2010 under Obama policy the unemployment rate fell for eight straight years.
  • (4.7 percent) Obama’s last year in office
  • (4.1 percent) In 2017, the first year of Trump’s term (but before many of his policies were implemented)
  • (3.9 percent) In 2018, with the Trump tax cuts and other magical elements of Trumpism on the books, it fell again to 3.9 percent.

Per the above time line unemployment fell by a 5.8 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.2 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018.

If you want to object to not crediting TrumpO for all of In 2017 U will go there as unrealistic as that is.

Per that scenario unemployment fell by a 5.6 percentage points under Obama policy over eight years and 0.8 percentage points under Trump’s policies through the end of 2018.

Obama kicks TrumpO’s ass on unemployment reduction.

That’s why the TrumpO cult can only get excited by record lows.

Knowing where each President started and TrumpO being the successor of course TrumpO has the ONLY possibility to set historic lows.

But the fact remains TrumpO could not set those records in two years had Obama not reduced unemployment to somewhere between 4.7 and 4.1 from 9.9 in 2009.

A little appreciation would mean a lot.

Forum List

Back