Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22682945
"We are exactly periencing the longest string of consecutive monthly jobs gains in economic history," see link below.

That’s Obama’s magnificent record at seven years. TrumpO is at two and s half.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22681658
I wrote: You have no baseline from which to place the ‘weakest’ label on the recovery years

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22678485
The baseline is........every recovery since WWII.

Do you have all those baselines in some sort of order of weakness? Can you tell us specifically which one is second weakest so we can analyze the baseline you have determined has the same conditions as the Obama recovery.

Or did you just pull ‘the weakest” out of your ass like most of your crazy ideas.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=weakest+economic+ recovery

From one of your links dumbass:

• Since World War II, the American economy has typically grown for about five years and then had a contraction. This expansion is already over seven years old.

Furthermore, the average pace of job growth in this recovery has already topped what happened during the 2001 to 2007 expansion under President George W. Bush (the Bush recovery was the slowest in terms of jobs growth, Achuthan says).

Over 14 million jobs have been added since the low point from the financial crisis. Job growth is as important -- if not more important -- than overall growth, many economists argue.

"We are experiencing the longest string of consecutive monthly jobs gains in economic history," says Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics. Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII

Since World War II, the American economy has typically grown for about five years and then had a contraction. This expansion is already over seven years old.

Yes, the very weak recovery has gone on a long time.

According to your link Obama’s recovery was not weakest in terms of jobs growth and of course duration. And we know TrumpO can’t get GDP past Obama’s numbers.

You are a liar when you say Obama’s recovery was the weakest since WWII. His lasted longer and produced more jobs than all those postwar recoveries.

According to your link Obama’s recovery was not weakest in terms of jobs growth and of course duration. And we know TrumpO can’t get GDP past Obama’s numbers.

If was pretty damn weak, even looking at jobs growth.
If was pretty damn weak, even looking at household income.
It was weak all around.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22682945
"We are exactly periencing the longest string of consecutive monthly jobs gains in economic history," see link below.

That’s Obama’s magnificent record at seven years. TrumpO is at two and s half.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22681658
I wrote: You have no baseline from which to place the ‘weakest’ label on the recovery years

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22678485
The baseline is........every recovery since WWII.

Do you have all those baselines in some sort of order of weakness? Can you tell us specifically which one is second weakest so we can analyze the baseline you have determined has the same conditions as the Obama recovery.

Or did you just pull ‘the weakest” out of your ass like most of your crazy ideas.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=weakest+economic+ recovery

From one of your links dumbass:

• Since World War II, the American economy has typically grown for about five years and then had a contraction. This expansion is already over seven years old.

Furthermore, the average pace of job growth in this recovery has already topped what happened during the 2001 to 2007 expansion under President George W. Bush (the Bush recovery was the slowest in terms of jobs growth, Achuthan says).

Over 14 million jobs have been added since the low point from the financial crisis. Job growth is as important -- if not more important -- than overall growth, many economists argue.

"We are experiencing the longest string of consecutive monthly jobs gains in economic history," says Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics. Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII

Since World War II, the American economy has typically grown for about five years and then had a contraction. This expansion is already over seven years old.

Yes, the very weak recovery has gone on a long time.

You are a liar when you say Obama’s recovery was the weakest since WWII. His lasted longer and produced more jobs than all those postwar recoveries.

If you get a chance, post your links that show his recovery "produced more jobs than all those postwar recoveries"

Thanks!

Toddsterpatriot, post: 2268846

It was not the weakest recivery from the worst recession since the Great Depression when looking at jobs growth during a recivery since WWII, so you lied about that.

If you get a chance, post your links that show his recovery "produced more jobs than all those postwar recoveries"

• The trend in job growth is easier to see by focusing on the year-over-year growth at any point, rather than the more volatile monthly figures. Looked at this way, hiring accelerated early in the recovery, peaking in early 2015 at a pace of more than three million jobs per year. The Jobs Recovery: A Longer View
Show me the post WWII recovery from much milder recessions that produced ttat many jobs per year and lasted as long as it has with consecutive positive yearly jobs growth,

I meant Obama’s recovery produced more jobs than all those individual post war recoveries..I didnt say combined if you are confused about that.

It was not the weakest recivery from the worst recession since the Great Depression when looking at jobs growth during a recivery since WWII, so you lied about that.

How many months did it take to recover all the job losses?
If you have one that took longer, post it.

• The trend in job growth is easier to see by focusing on the year-over-year growth at any point, rather than the more volatile monthly figures. Looked at this way, hiring accelerated early in the recovery, peaking in early 2015 at a pace of more than three million jobs per year. The Jobs Recovery: A Longer View
Show me the post WWII recovery from much milder recessions that produced ttat many jobs per year and lasted as long as it has with consecutive positive yearly jobs growth,

I meant Obama’s recovery produced more jobs than all those individual post war recoveries..I didnt say combined if you are confused about that.

I meant Obama’s recovery produced more jobs than all those individual post war recoveries.

I meant post your links that show his recovery "produced more jobs than all those individual post war recoveries."

How many months did it take to recover all the job losses?
If you have one that took longer, post it.
Bush's Great Recession lost 8 million jobs to E3, 12 million to E6. If you can find a recession that lost more, post it.

Are you guys arguing that losing more jobs in a recession results in more jobs captured during recovery? That's crazy talk.

Are you guys arguing that a greater population may result in more jobs lost during recession and more jobs captured during recovery? That's crazy talk.

ILMAO at comparing population and economics of today with that of the past.

Once again, the Democrats had the majority in congress when "Bush's recession" occurred. The primary reason for recovery was historically low interest rates. It's not magic.

Are you guys arguing that losing more jobs in a recession results in more jobs captured during recovery? That's crazy talk.

Are you guys arguing that a greater population may result in more jobs lost during recession and more jobs captured during recovery? That's crazy talk.

Once again, the Democrats had the majority in congress when "Bush's recession" occurred. The primary reason for recovery was historically low interest rates. It's not magic.
What difference does it make which party was in control when the dam burst?

Gosh I don't know. I keep hearing this was Bush's recession. As if congress, who takes a great share of responsibility are unaccountable. Let's be honest, people are short-sighted morons, especially progs.

Gosh I don't know. I keep hearing this was Bush's recession. As if congress, who takes a great share of responsibility are unaccountable. Let's be honest, people are short-sighted morons, especially progs.
"Gosh I don't know."

Then why make a point of it?

"Gosh I don't know."

Oh shit Faun, nice comeback. You really showed me.

"Gosh I don't know."

No answer? Figures.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"Gosh I don't know."

No answer? Figures.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You're a coward and intellectually dishonest. You only addressed sarcasm and ran away from the point.

"Gosh I don't know."

No answer? Figures.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You're a coward and intellectually dishonest. You only addressed sarcasm and ran away from the point.
LOLOL

So that was sarcasm?? :lmao:

Meister, post: 22664115, member: 17949
Great, thanks for proving me right when I said Trump has not yet had a quarter as high as Obama's 5.1% growth.
thumbsup.gif
Obama did not have 5.1% growth. That growth would have been attained if Joy Behar was president, or Snoop Dog. Obama's best was 2.3, and that sunk to 1.8.

Trying to point to Obama as economically successful is a laughingstock.

This whole thread is leftist loons trying to BS the forum.
Dumbfuck...

_99668183_usgdp.png
Who ya gonna believe?

gdp1q19_3rd.png

Looks like Obummer's GDP was starting to stagnate

Are you going to post lil DonnyJ's 1.4 Q2 just in:

• Latest forecast: 1.4 percent — July 10, 2019 The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.4 percent on July 10, up from 1.3 percent on July 3. The nowcast of second-quarter real GDP growth increased 0.1 percentage points on July 5 after the release of the employment report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

EFB0A19B-EC13-4286-BA2B-5499BFB7F593.jpeg

bripat9643, post: 22663604
In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.

So that is TrumpO’s brilliant strategy to tank the economy right now so he can take credit for the huge improvements he’s going to make right before the election next year.

• Latest forecast: 1.4 percent — July 10, 2019. The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.4 percent on July 10, up from 1.3 percent on July 3. The nowcast of second-quarter real GDP growth increased 0.1 percentage points on July 5 after the release of the employment report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.

So that is TrumpO’s brilliant strategy to tank the economy right now so he can take credit for the huge improvements he’s going to make right before the election next year.

• Latest forecast: 1.4 percent — July 10, 2019. The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.4 percent on July 10, up from 1.3 percent on July 3. The nowcast of second-quarter real GDP growth increased 0.1 percentage points on July 5 after the release of the employment report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

He was referencing common sense, math, logic and economics. I'm sure he didn't intend on confusing you, and I doubt he expected your nonsense.

I meant it's not and advantage to have good economic numbers at the beginning of his term, shit for brains.

WTH_Progs?, post: 22695240, member
He was referencing common sense, math, logic and economics..

Does that mean you agree with the common sense, math, logic and economics reality that TrumpO inherited good economic conditions from President Obama?

Forum List

Back