Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Nope, that's not what that meant. Thanks for trying though.

Fed Funds at 0-0.25% for 7 years meant the economy was rocking?
Thanks for adding your wisdom. DURR.
No, it meant the fed was nervous about raising the rate since the last time they had, it contributed to the collapse of our economy. It's the same reason they're keeping it low now and not raising it more.

An economy so fragile that it needs rates at 0-0.25% isn't a strong economy.
Your continued lying doesn't help you. Again, it was a nervous Fed that didn't want to wreck the economy again. The same Fed that is keeping the rate low now. According to you, that means the economy sucks now too.

No lie, the effective Fed Funds rate was below 0.25% from December 2008 until December 2015.

View attachment 268386

Effective Federal Funds Rate | FRED | St. Louis Fed

The same Fed that is keeping the rate low now. According to you, that means the economy sucks now too.

View attachment 268387

2.4% is a far cry from sub 0.25%.
Your lie was why they kept it so low for as long as they did. But again, according to your lies, the economy sucks right now since the rate is still low.

Fed Funds at 0-0.25% for 7 years meant the economy was rocking?
Thanks for adding your wisdom. DURR.
No, it meant the fed was nervous about raising the rate since the last time they had, it contributed to the collapse of our economy. It's the same reason they're keeping it low now and not raising it more.

Your continued lying doesn't help you. Again, it was a nervous Fed that didn't want to wreck the economy again. The same Fed that is keeping the rate low now. According to you, that means the economy sucks now too.

No lie, the effective Fed Funds rate was below 0.25% from December 2008 until December 2015.

View attachment 268386

The same Fed that is keeping the rate low now. According to you, that means the economy sucks now too.

View attachment 268387

Your lie was why they kept it so low for as long as they did. But again, according to your lies, the economy sucks right now since the rate is still low.

Your lie was why they kept it so low for as long as they did.

LOL!

Again, it was a nervous Fed that didn't want to wreck the economy again.

If the Fed thinks raising rates above 0.25% will wreck the economy, that isn't a strong economy. No lie.

according to your lies, the economy sucks right now since the rate is still low.

If the rate was 0.25%, I'd agree the economy sucks.

"I helped create the GOP tax myth. Trump is wrong: Tax cuts don’t equal growth." - Bruce Bartlett

View attachment 268386

View attachment 268387

LOL!

If the Fed thinks raising rates above 0.25% will wreck the economy, that isn't a strong economy. No lie.

according to your lies, the economy sucks right now since the rate is still low.

2.5% is still low. According to you, that means the economy sucks.

View attachment 268386

View attachment 268387

LOL!

2.5% is still low. According to you, that means the economy sucks.

Low and yet 10 times what it was for Obama's first 7 years.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22676732
If that were true, you'd whine less about Obama's weakest recovery since WWII.

I’m not whining about your stupid commentary because your determination is not derived from anything comparable to a recovery from the Great Bush Recession. You have no baseline from which to place the ‘weakest’ on the 2009 recovery years label on the Obama recovery.

Some call it weak because it did not produce GDP above 3.0. That means little now that the Great White MAGA Hope’s post-recovery economy cannot produce a GDP above 3.0 with massive tax cuts and full employment.

It’s the new normal.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22676732
If that were true, you'd whine less about Obama's weakest recovery since WWII.

I’m not whining about your stupid commentary because your determination is not derived from anything comparable to a recovery from the Great Bush Recession. You have no baseline from which to place the ‘weakest’ on the 2009 recovery years label on the Obama recovery.

Some call it weak because it did not produce GDP above 3.0. That means little now that the Great White MAGA Hope’s post-recovery economy cannot produce a GDP above 3.0 with massive tax cuts and full employment.

It’s the new normal.

You have no baseline from which to place the ‘weakest’ on the 2009 recovery years label on the Obama recovery.

The baseline is........every recovery since WWII.

It’s the new normal.

We'll have to see if future recoveries are better or worse than Obama's.

Dumbfuck, the numbers you posted for 2016 were 2.9, 1.9, 1.8, 1.8. While the actual numbers are 1.5, 2.3, 1.9, 1.8.

You prove to be too senile to even know what younpost.

You're too late. My clerical error (big deal) was already corrected in posts 917, 925, and 927, before you blabbered about it in your post 930. Only thing you accomplished was to look stupid.

Here's what I posted >>
united-states-gdp-growth.png

Dumbfuck, the numbers you posted for 2016 were 2.9, 1.9, 1.8, 1.8. While the actual numbers are 1.5, 2.3, 1.9, 1.8.

You prove to be too senile to even know what younpost.

You're too late. My clerical error (big deal) was already corrected in posts 917, 925, and 927, before you blabbered about it in your post 930. Only thing you accomplished was to look stupid.

Here's what I posted >>
LOLOLOL

You post bogus numbers and you call others stupid for laughing at you.

:lmao:

You make a habit of getting things wrong. Everyone here knows I called you stupid because you posted a correction that had already been corrected by me 3 TIMES, stupid. :laugh:

You make a habit of getting things wrong. Everyone here knows I called you stupid because you posted a correction that had already been corrected by me 3 TIMES, stupid. :laugh:
LOL

Dumbfuck, I responded to your moronic figures before I got to any of your corrections. You prove that even common sense avoids you.

Yes, Obama sucked...on that part we agree.

Yet Trump has only been marginally better...yet you worship the very ground he walks on.

You put the party before the country and are loyal to a man and not your country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
To say Trump is only marginally better shows that you have the same defect that most leftists have - a severe information deprivation, typically caused by watching liberal OMISSION media.

Obama might be the worst president we've ever had, and to say he could be convicted of treason is not a stretch. He colluded with al Baghdadi, pulled US troops out of Iraq in 2011 opening the vacuum for ISIS to move in, and then gave US airmen stand down orders, allowing ISIS convoys to travel on open, desert roads, sitting ducks for airstrikes, that only occurred as ex-Generals described as "pinpricks".

Obama even supplied ISIS with material. He also filled his White House with seditious Muslim Brotherhood operatives, and gave ill treatment to Israel, while supporting the Palestinians(Hamas), and giving acceptance to the Muslim Brotherhood govt in Egypt, while dissing Mubarek, a friend of the US for 30 years.

He also allowed thousands of Muslims to immigrate into the US (an act of insanity), including many Syrian "refugees" who could not be vetted, and still may show up as the ISIS trojan horse that Trump referred to. Obama is a Muslim jihadist.

Dumbfuck, I responded to your moronic figures before I got to any of your corrections. You prove that even common sense avoids you.
Well, that's your mistake, The corrections were there (3), before you posted. Now you compound the error by trying to defend it. :rolleyes:

Maybe this just isn't your day.

Well, that's your mistake, The corrections were there (3), before you posted. Now you compound the error by trying to defend it. :rolleyes:

Maybe this just isn't your day.
Nope, I made no mistake. You did though, hysterically posting 2.9, 1.9, 1.8 and 1.8 as 2016's GDP figures. And then idiotically saying if you divide those numbers by 4, you get 1.9.

His legacy is the same as trump's.... being the only 2 presidents to not have a year of 3% growth or higher.
Obama left office with a sinking economy. His reign is over. Trump's is only 1/4 through, and already his quarters look like tall buildings alongside Obama's 2016 stumps.

Nope, I made no mistake. You did though, hysterically posting 2.9, 1.9, 1.8 and 1.8 as 2016's GDP figures. And then idiotically saying if you divide those numbers by 4, you get 1.9.
Now you've compounded your error TWICE. The whole you've dug for yourself is getting deeper. Hope it's not too hot down there. :dig: :rolleyes:

His legacy is the same as trump's.... being the only 2 presidents to not have a year of 3% growth or higher.
Obama left office with a sinking economy. His reign is over. Trump's is only 1/4 through, and already his quarters look like tall buildings alongside Obama's 2016 stumps.
And is still the second president to not have a year of 3% or higher.

Now you've compounded your error TWICE. The whole you've dug for yourself is getting deeper. Hope it's not too hot down there. :dig: :rolleyes:
LOL

Nope, I still made no mistake. Pointing out you're an idiot who posted the wrong figures and said 8.4 ÷ 4 = 1.9, when it actually equals 2.1, does not transfer your idiocy onto me.

Nope, I still made no mistake. Pointing out you're an idiot who posted the wrong figures and said 8.4 ÷ 4 = 1.9, when it actually equals 2.1, does not transfer your idiocy onto me.
Everyone makes clerical errors occasionally. That's no big deal, especially when the error is corrected.

What is a big deal is some blockhead coming along and yammering about it after it was already corrected, and then compounding the error 3 TIMES, because of not being man enough to stand up straight and tall, and admit YOU SCREWED UP.

Boy, that hole you're in is really deep now. Let us know if you strike oil.

Forum List

Back