QAnon leader outed for inappropriate relationship with minor, report says

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This will be a blow to the true believers.

As a self confessed Qnut I have to ask if this character was in a position to hamper the important work of Q in uncovering the thousands of paedo rings that plague us ?

I think we should be told.

As a self confessed Qnut I have to ask if this character was in a position to hamper the important work of Q in uncovering the thousands of paedo rings that plague us ?

Tommy, you're from out of town, so maybe you know more than I, and can finally answer a question: Where is this QAnon that the American Democrats fear so much? Where is their website? Where can I find more information about who is in it and what they are saying?

Direct links, please. Links to QAnon, not more people talking about QAnon. No "search for it yourself," or whatever because diligent search has told me that it doesn't exist but is only a figment of fevered imaginations.

Tommy, you're from out of town, so maybe you know more than I, and can finally answer a question: Where is this QAnon that the American Democrats fear so much? Where is their website? Where can I find more information about who is in it and what they are saying?

Direct links, please. Links to QAnon, not more people talking about QAnon. No "search for it yourself," or whatever because diligent search has told me that it doesn't exist but is only a figment of fevered imaginations.
I dont understand your reasoning. The jewish funded globalist cabal dont have a website. But we all know they exist and have SPACE LASERS causing havoc in California.

How do we know this ? Q told us.

And about that paedo pizza place.

Why do you deny facts ? Are you a part of the problem ?

Satanisst scum.

I dont understand your reasoning. The jewish funded globalist cabal dont have a website. But we all know they exist and have SPACE LASERS causing havoc in California.

Satanisst scum.
The U.S. at all levels total is spending 100 billion dollars on HIV/AIDS while promoting the behavior to continue the expense as it rises. Perfection does not exist. And people who fail spouting the wrongs exist. This is not about people falling down or just making money off of it. It is the fall of civilizations due to not being able to pay for everything.

Satanisst scum.
In other words, the "QAnon conspiracy" is itself a conspiracy theory that Democrats pretend is real.

Meanwhile lefties dismiss the diary entry of the president's daughter that claims she was forced to shower with her father as a teenager and it ruined her life. True believers indeed.

Predictably, the GQPers have to jump in to deflect and attack.

They're very touchy. For good reason.
This is a well mounted campaign to deflect from the fact that Q is the home of pervs and not the scourge of pervs.
If you cant rely on internet incel trolls to keep their word who can you rely on ?

Arrest Biden for raping his daughter...Why is Trump so weak that he did nothing with this evidence?

Why haven't anyone turned over this evidence to the local police?

The U.S. at all levels total is spending 100 billion dollars on HIV/AIDS
No kidding, poster 22lc?
"100 billion"?
I had not heard that.
Where did you?
Please share.

-------------------------------------------------------

If you cant rely on internet incel trolls to keep their word who can you rely on ?
And that, good poster Tainant, is a conundrum.
But, and it must be said....you are Welsh.
And thus cannot understand the affection Americans have for fat folks who can't get laid.
Our sympathies for them lead to other more accomplished American to extend the grace of believing the incels are sincere, diligent, and responsible. After all, they ain't being distracted by a galpal telling them to take a shower, to iron their shirts, have better hygiene, quit eating all those Cheetos.

So, without all those distractions we should expect our resident incels to ...to.....well, to keep their word.

No?

It's just another made up word, like 'homophobic' and 'transphobic'. It's aimed at making a lot of dumbass useful idiots feel like 'insiders n stuff' with their own Speshul dog whistles and lingo.

It's just another made up word, like 'homophobic' and 'transphobic'. It's aimed at making a lot of dumbass useful idiots feel like 'insiders n stuff' with their own Speshul dog whistles and lingo.
"Neocon" used to be the Democrybabies go to term.

Uh huh, another “Qanon” leader we’ve never heard of.

Can you site ONE time anyone on this forum ever referenced this guy?

Forum List

Back