Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

I am not ignoring the possibility, something your side would do even if evidence was thrown in your face.

Your side doesn't care about fraud because it works for you.
Didn't the Trump gang take evidence to the courts 60 some times? Often even to Trump appointees. What is up with that?

I am not ignoring the possibility, something your side would do even if evidence was thrown in your face.

Your side doesn't care about fraud because it works for you.
Sure. Okay. You’re just believing it’s possible after two years and extensive investigations as to who was there and what they were planning.

Oh that’s right, you’re ignorant to all that because your media won’t report it. Even if you did, you’d dismiss it based on yet another grand conspiracy from the DoJ.

I care about reality. Your side doesn’t care about fictitious fantasies because it works for you.

Sure. Okay. You’re just believing it’s possible after two years and extensive investigations as to who was there and what they were planning.

Oh that’s right, you’re ignorant to all that because your media won’t report it. Even if you did, you’d dismiss it based on yet another grand conspiracy from the DoJ.

I care about reality. Your side doesn’t care about fictitious fantasies because it works for you.

Well we just got access to all the video evidence a few weeks ago.

Well we just got access to all the video evidence a few weeks ago.
And the best they could do was show Chansley wandering around the Capitol trying to get from the Senate gallery to the floor for three minutes.

I admire you losers for being able to act so sincerely outraged over something so insignificant. It must be hard to put on such a show.

And the best they could do was show Chansley wandering around the Capitol trying to get from the Senate gallery to the floor for three minutes.

I admire you losers for being able to act so sincerely outraged over something so insignificant. It must be hard to put on such a show.

And that best shows a lack of him being any sort of leader, and a lack of any violence.

And that best shows a lack of him being any sort of leader, and a lack of any violence.
Both are irrelevant.

Some of the leaders have been tried and are currently being tried for seditious conspiracy. Of course, you wouldn’t know anything about that.

But the fact that so many people independently had the same idea about what to do only makes it worse for Trump.

Both are irrelevant.

Some of the leaders have been tried and are currently being tried for seditious conspiracy. Of course, you wouldn’t know anything about that.

But the fact that so many people independently had the same idea about what to do only makes it worse for Trump.

Both are 100% relevant.

Both are 100% relevant.
Their relevance is only to give you distraction and mental permission to diminish the events from January 6th.

Chansley was not accused to being violent. He was not accused of being a leader.

The judge described him as a mascot, and that’s pretty accurate given his attention seeking behavior.

That’s the best you can do, but it’s enough when someone like yourself is so eager to allow it.

Their relevance is only to give you distraction and mental permission to diminish the events from January 6th.

Chansley was not accused to being violent. He was not accused of being a leader.

The judge described him as a mascot, and that’s pretty accurate given his attention seeking behavior.

That’s the best you can do, but it’s enough when someone like yourself is so eager to allow it.

One has to diminish the inflated status your side is giving J6, not what actually happened.

He is being punished like he was violent. Meanwhile violent lefties get slaps on the wrist.

It all goes along with the left's mantra of "your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

One has to diminish the inflated status your side is giving J6, not what actually happened.

He is being punished like he was violent. Meanwhile violent lefties get slaps on the wrist.

It all goes along with the left's mantra of "your speech is violence, our violence is speech"
Hours of rioting from thousands of people and you think two minutes showing one person wandering around the Capitol changes that.

That’s how desperate you are.

Hours of rioting from thousands of people and you think two minutes showing one person wandering around the Capitol changes that.

That’s how desperate you are.

That's the first and most obvious defeat of the left's narrative, more to come.

That's the first and most obvious defeat of the left's narrative, more to come.
There’s no defeat. It’s nothing more than a mental crutch for you to ignore reality and maintain your delusions.

Two minutes of one person couldn’t possibly change the reality of the riot.

There’s no defeat. It’s nothing more than a mental crutch for you to ignore reality and maintain your delusions.

Two minutes of one person couldn’t possibly change the reality of the riot.

More to come.

Of course you will ignore all of it because like most leftists, you think reality only exists in the collective mind of the left.

O'Brien from 1984 would be proud.

More to come.

Of course you will ignore all of it because like most leftists, you think reality only exists in the collective mind of the left.

O'Brien from 1984 would be proud.
Have I ignored this video?

Obviously not. I clearly know more about this topic than all of you, which includes knowing your pathetic right wing media attempt to rewrite history.

Obviously not. I clearly know more about this topic than all of you, which includes knowing your pathetic right wing media attempt to rewrite history.

dismissed, ignored, mocked, all part of the left's ability to ignore any reality that doesn't suit the hive mind.

you ignore the implications, and that's enough.

Again, people who say women can have penises can't complain about re-writing anything.

dismissed, ignored, mocked, all part of the left's ability to ignore any reality that doesn't suit the hive mind.
Not ignored. Not dismissed.

Mocked because you’re pathetic and deserve it.

But also argued against with legitimate factual arguments. Meanwhile you operate off a series of strawman arguments, hypotheticals and wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back