QAnon Shaman now blames trump for January 6th riot

Thanks for that, BlueAnon...

191361.png

You lay down with a dog....you get up smelling like him. trump is still busy throwing devoted supporters under the bus....see Rudy
That crazy guy said something? How fascinating. :cuckoo:

Now he is a leftist hero.
No. He's still a disgusting idiot, but now he is a disgusting idiot who is beginning to realize how stupid he has been.

You lay down with a dog....you get up smelling like him. trump is still busy throwing devoted supporters under the bus....see Rudy
That crazy guy said something? How fascinating. :cuckoo:

Now he is a leftist hero.
No. He's still a disgusting idiot, but now he is a disgusting idiot who is beginning to realize how stupid he has been.

Sounds like Hunter Biden

So...it's Trumps fault, it's autism, next it will be drugs and he wasn't hugged enough...

If he really wants an excuse that will work...he should say he is as black as Shawn King and is the victim of systemic racism.

. . . when I saw pictures of that guy? And found out his history?

I never really believed he was genuine.

I was always suspicious of where he got his funding. I don't think he ever liked Trump TBH.

I think he is just being paid by the Deep State to be an agitator.

I don't doubt the system will. . . eventually let him off if he says and does the right things for the establishment media to play as propaganda. REMEMBER? HE IS AN ACTOR.

Aren't all actors leftists anyway? :dunno:

I was always suspicious of where he got his funding. I don't think he ever liked Trump TBH.

I don't doubt the system will. . . eventually let him off if he says and does the right things for the establishment media to play as propaganda. REMEMBER? HE IS AN ACTOR.

He's a conniving little deep stater, isn't he? He spent years dressing up like a fool with horns and face paint and joining with all the right wing nutbags, just so he would be ready to be caught participating in an insurrection and could make the right wing look goofy. Now, that's what I call long term planning. I wonder how many of the other participants in the failed coup are really "deep state" actors who have spent years under cover preparing for their chance to make the crazy right wing look crazy.

He's a conniving little deep stater, isn't he? He spent years dressing up like a fool with horns and face paint and joining with all the right wing nutbags, just so he would be ready to be caught participating in an insurrection and could make the right wing look goofy. Now, that's what I call long term planning. I wonder how many of the other participants in the failed coup are really "deep state" actors who have spent years under cover preparing for their chance to make the crazy right wing look crazy.
Tell me about John Hinckley Jr.'s father, eh?

Forum List

Back