Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
“I hate him passionately,” he added.
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

They look like teammates to everyone else.

---Trump uses Tucker Carlson tapes to call for Jan 6 prisoners to ‘go free’---

Of course they look like team mates. Anything less would result in loss of viewers, but the internal discussion shows they are more worried about pandering to their viewers than revealing what they actually think. Fox lies to their viewers for money. You understand these emails were turned over by fox as the response to a subpoena, don't you? They are an accurate record of what the leaders at fox wrote.

You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

He's on the DeSantis bandwagon, and that's a good thing. He may be able to sway more Trump supporters to DeSantis, and if that happens, any Dem they run against him is doomed.

He's on the DeSantis bandwagon, and that's a good thing. He may be able to sway more Trump supporters to DeSantis, and if that happens, any Dem they run against him is doomed.
You still don't get it, do you? Fox isn't leading their viewers anywhere. They desperately try to report what their viewers want to hear. If those viewers change to Desantis, fox will support him. If the viewers stick with trump, fox will stay where they are. Facts and reality don't matter. Telling their viewers exactly what they want to hear is their business model.

You still don't get it, do you? Fox isn't leading their viewers anywhere. They desperately try to report what their viewers want to hear. If those viewers change to Desantis, fox will support him. If the viewers stick with trump, fox will stay where they are. Facts and reality don't matter. Telling their viewers exactly what they want to hear is their business model.

Like MSNBC isn't just spewing Progspeak for the true believers.

The "only your side does X" crap isn't going anywhere.

Of course deflecting types who can't actually argue points can only deflect, and that's you, Schmaltz.

Fox viewers are willfully ignorant and want to be lied to.

Democrats lie as if it was necessary to their breathing.
This fails as a red herring fallacy, a cowardly and dishonest attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Fox, a rightwing fake news channel, interested in only lying to its viewers and Fox viewers who are willfully ignorant and demand to be lied to.

Not Democrats.

Doubtful.

You have to have character to be offended. He has none...

I am curious why FOX is reviving the 1/6 storyline though. There is no way that they can think this will help Trump...it just reminds everyone of the insurrection attempt. And you can tell by the neanderthal MAGA types here that it really irks them when people bring up the insurrection.

Of course they look like team mates. Anything less would result in loss of viewers, but the internal discussion shows they are more worried about pandering to their viewers than revealing what they actually think. Fox lies to their viewers for money. You understand these emails were turned over by fox as the response to a subpoena, don't you? They are an accurate record of what the leaders at fox wrote.
poor democrats so terrified of tucker and trump too.....its that old senile fool in the white house that is destroying the democrat party....get woke

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a cowardly and dishonest attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Fox, a rightwing fake news channel, interested in only lying to its viewers and Fox viewers who are willfully ignorant and demand to be lied to.

Not Democrats.
I never had sex with that woman.....Ms Lewinsky....democrat truth..hahahahhhaha

That should tell you something about Tucker but I'm sure it never crossed your so called mind.

Doubtful.

You have to have character to be offended. He has none...

I am curious why FOX is reviving the 1/6 storyline though. There is no way that they can think this will help Trump...it just reminds everyone of the insurrection attempt. And you can tell by the neanderthal MAGA types here that it really irks them when people bring up the insurrection.
Releasing all the video had to be part of a deal Mccarthy made to get the speaker's gavel. I'm sure the crazies demanded that and more in exchange for their votes. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more like this to come. With such a large gift, fox pretty much had to do what they are doing. Their viewers would demand nothing less.

And you can tell by the neanderthal MAGA types here that it really irks them when people bring up the insurrection.
There was no "insurrection" idiot boy. The video that Carlson is airing takes a real shot at the BS your thugs have been spreading and that's why you want to take a shot at Tucker. Get a clue... most Trump supporters don't give a damn who hates him or not. Let Tucker support whoever he chooses. The fact that he's blowing your narrative out of the water is what pisses you lot off. Your DC crowd are scared spitless that their lying "insurrection" narrative is going to be damaged by video. There's only so far you can go to spin actual video of that day.

Releasing all the video had to be part of a deal Mccarthy made to get the speaker's gavel. I'm sure the crazies demanded that and more in exchange for their votes. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more like this to come. With such a large gift, fox pretty much had to do what they are doing. Their viewers would demand nothing less.
To me that doesn't make much sense unless you think McCarthy is in on trying to screw Trump. From what I've read and the news stories I have read...McCarthy had to make deals with the MAGA faction. Releasing these tapes only causes the echo of the insurrection attempt to go further down the canyon.

Forum List

Back