Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Releasing all the video had to be part of a deal Mccarthy made to get the speaker's gavel.
So? As long as all the video makes its way into the public, your people in DC should be glad to have their narrative supported, right? OTOH, if that video confirms that FBI/DHS and others were helping coordinate the "insurrection", that would be a problem. Not for you fools. NOTHING will change your minds but there will be a LOT of other Americans who may finally understand what a made-up load of bullshit your party has been spreading.

There was no "insurrection" idiot boy. The video that Carlson is airing takes a real shot at the BS your thugs have been spreading and that's why you want to take a shot at Tucker. Get a clue... most Trump supporters don't give a damn who hates him or not. Let Tucker support whoever he chooses. The fact that he's blowing your narrative out of the water is what pisses you lot off. Your DC crowd are scared spitless that their lying "insurrection" narrative is going to be damaged by video. There's only so far you can go to spin actual video of that day.
see what I mean?

awww...the truth hurts your wittle feelings...

So? As long as all the video makes its way into the public, your people in DC should be glad to have their narrative supported, right? OTOH, if that video confirms that FBI/DHS and others were helping coordinate the "insurrection", that would be a problem. Not for you fools. NOTHING will change your minds but there will be a LOT of other Americans who may finally understand what a made-up load of bullshit your party has been spreading.
You're mentally ill if you think there is any upside to this for the right wing.

You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
“I hate him passionately,” he added.
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Poor lefties, Tucker’s J6 tapes really have you all panicked.

Now supposedly he secretly “hates Trump”.

Well then, I guess you got nothing to worry about.

You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

How he feels about Trump does not affect the truth about J6. Nice try.

To me that doesn't make much sense unless you think McCarthy is in on trying to screw Trump. From what I've read and the news stories I have read...McCarthy had to make deals with the MAGA faction. Releasing these tapes only causes the echo of the insurrection attempt to go further down the canyon.
I have no doubt the crazies wanted all the tapes released to fox. They have been saying all along that the tapes would prove no insurrection. Mccarthy would have agreed to blowjobs all around if that's what it took.

You can believe what you want.

I have no doubt the crazies wanted all the tapes released to fox. They have been saying all along that the tapes would prove no insurrection. Mccarthy would have agreed to blowjobs all around if that's what it took.
They have to be crazy to want the 1/6 insurrection attempt revived writ large.

Maybe they are just not very good politicians. Gerrymandering will do that to you...you win because you picked the voters, not because the voters picked you.

Its like watching Michael Scott on The Office try to explain one of his exploits...it just makes it worse by bringing it up.

WHO CARES what Tucker Carlson thinks?

Only dumbass leftards who let him live rent free in their brains.
Well, possibly them, and all the crazies that only watch fox because that network only tells them what they want to hear.

Imagine a guy who will do ANYTHING for money, even as far as going against his own, supposed, principles.

There was no "insurrection" idiot boy. The video that Carlson is airing takes a real shot at the BS your thugs have been spreading and that's why you want to take a shot at Tucker. Get a clue... most Trump supporters don't give a damn who hates him or not. Let Tucker support whoever he chooses. The fact that he's blowing your narrative out of the water is what pisses you lot off. Your DC crowd are scared spitless that their lying "insurrection" narrative is going to be damaged by video. There's only so far you can go to spin actual video of that day.
That's laughable! :lol::lol:

The video released shows no such thing!

Forum List

Back