Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Why Democrats are dreading a full Jan. 6 reveal

ahgzhzhzhzmznznzmamms z.jpeg

Why Democrats are dreading a full Jan. 6 reveal

View attachment 763550
I would NOT be surprised.

Now we know why they hired that Hollywood producer.

What a bunch of complete fucking scumbags these leftards are.

Doubtful.

You have to have character to be offended. He has none...

I am curious why FOX is reviving the 1/6 storyline though. There is no way that they can think this will help Trump...it just reminds everyone of the insurrection attempt. And you can tell by the neanderthal MAGA types here that it really irks them when people bring up the insurrection.
Hmmmmm?

Couple of things...

Why would the congress critters who held McCarthy hostage for speakership, want these tapes released to Tucker or Fox, when it only regurgitates the 1/6 insurrection attempt??? All the liberal coverage will remind voters of what the day REALLY looked like....how trump tweeted to continue it, instead of stopping it....and then did nothing for three hours, to send help....????

Is Fox doing this to help DeSantis somehow? Or just viewership? Showing relatively peaceful people at the visitor entrance side of the Capitol proves nothing...so what's the purpose?

It doesn't matter. I'd imagine that most of the cult hasn't even seen the real violence of the Insurrection.

The walls of their insulated, isolated universe just keep getting thicker. And denser.
You're not much of a sociologist.

Am waiting for even a mention in ZH .
Nothing = Red Flag .

Independent is just another rag of a paper here and deeply DS infested
Independent=Red Flag

No good sources attribution in OP
Possible Red Flag

Left has appalling history of lies and deceit . I need to be convinced this story has any legs

Am waiting for even a mention in ZH .
Nothing = Red Flag .

Independent is just another rag of a paper here and deeply DS infested
Independent=Red Flag

No good sources attribution in OP
Possible Red Flag

Left has appalling history of lies and deceit . I need to be convinced this story has any legs
What story?

Just more lying leftard mudslinging.

"Tucker hates" - what the fuck would any of these shit for brains leftfucks know about what Tucker hates?

Fuck these leftist pricks. Bigly.

You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
“I hate him passionately,” he added.
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

I dont think he has barely mentioned Trump since 2021. Whats your point?

I dont think he has barely mentioned Trump since 2021. Whats your point?
These leftards are so fucked up, they're like primitives digging through the dirt trying to find relics to justify their god.

They find a few office texts somewhere and they think it means something. Look! A relic! :p

Damn, if I had a nickel for every politically crafted office text I've sent over the years, I'd be a rich mofo. And if the FBI found one and accused me of hating this that or the other, I'd start laughing so hard I'd have to run circles around them just to stop.

Leftards are truly amazing examples of human stupidity. The lemmings congregate over at DU and DK and then come here to repeat the spew, hoping no one will notice. Or wait... to "carry the message" lol :p

The elites have their lemmings thoroughly brainwashed.

What Tucker Carlson privately feels about Trump

Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.”

Carlson added that Trump’s post-election behavior was “disgusting” and that he was “trying to look away.”

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Tucker probably hates himself worst of all. At least he's a well paid whore.

Tucker is being exposed as a man who has sold out his soul for ratings.

How does he respond to the new found notoriety of his true feelings?
He doubles down on his stolen election lies and fires up his viewers

His audience doesn‘t care

Forum List

Back