Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Why does it feel like now that Tucker Carlson released a video that busted the J6 committee narrative, as well as the Democrat/MSM one that has been sold for the past 2 years... now you're just mad and throwing a temper tantrum, trying to throw mud.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you start a random thread on Tucker Carlson though right?

You sure can't address the video he released to the public, the same video that the J6 committee saw but withheld from the public.. which showed some VERY different behavior, and lies, that were claimed.

I get it. You thought you had the J6 narrative as some event worse than slavery, pearl harbor, and 9/11 for a lifetime against Trump.. but you don't. What you believed isn't accurate. Just get over it, there's no need to double down... the beauty of being intelligent is to accept new evidence and reconsider what is the truth. Don't fall into tribal cult ideology.

That one is simply a troll.

Nothing more
Nothing less
Nothing in between.

The whole world knows trump won

Nayib Bukele
@nayibbukele

The United States Government is putting PROVEN INNOCENTS in jail and is, at the same time, concerned about us putting PROVEN CRIMINALS in jail

9:53 AM · Mar 7, 2023
·
3.5M
Views. ..

Free the jan 6th Patriots
The jury and their guilty verdict put some of the 1/6 criminals behind bars in prison.

Who is still in jail, awaiting trial? Got a name or two, so we can look up what they did and why they are still being held in in jail awaiting trial?

That is not what Tucker said

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

There is no upside going forward, and to that I agree.

DeSantis is the future, Trump showed us that you don't have to be a middling milquetoast to win as a Republican.

Why does it feel like now that Tucker Carlson released a video that busted the J6 committee narrative, as well as the Democrat/MSM one that has been sold for the past 2 years... now you're just mad and throwing a temper tantrum, trying to throw mud.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you start a random thread on Tucker Carlson though right?

You sure can't address the video he released to the public, the same video that the J6 committee saw but withheld from the public.. which showed some VERY different behavior, and lies, that were claimed.

I get it. You thought you had the J6 narrative as some event worse than slavery, pearl harbor, and 9/11 for a lifetime against Trump.. but you don't. What you believed isn't accurate. Just get over it, there's no need to double down... the beauty of being intelligent is to accept new evidence and reconsider what is the truth. Don't fall into tribal cult ideology.
No coincidence

Fox is up to its armpits in the Dominion lawsuit and their secret emails are being released

What we are seeing is the hypocrisy of Carlson and how he really feels about Jan 6 and Trump himself

Last edited:
Which means that his reporting on Jan 6th videos is genuine.
OMG....showing the real story on Jan 6th is an attack on Democracy!!!!
The actual truth is upending the SPUN propaganda they have spewed the past 26 months. We can't have the American people knowing the truth, that will demolish the Washington swamps narrative.

Tucker is being exposed as a man who has sold out his soul for ratings.

How does he respond to the new found notoriety of his true feelings?
He doubles down on his stolen election lies and fires up his viewers

His audience doesn‘t care

Everybody has their price.

Yours is an "award" from an online message board.

OK

Show where Maddow secretly believes the opposite of what she says
Ok, she believes all her lies, I do watch her or Fox or MSNBC because their news show’s like hers and Carlsons flat out lie and spin, I don’t watch any of them, they are pathetic.

Last edited:
That is not what Tucker said

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
None of this changes in any way what the videos show

This assigned talking point that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are rolling out this morning is a complete FAILURE!!!!
:rolleyes:

Look, Tucker brought out the truth about J6. The dems have already shit enough bricks over it to build President Trump's wall several times over but the truth won't go away, so they think sacrificing Tucker is going to appease their evil DNC gods.

This was to be expected.

Let's just sit back and let them entertain us. It's not spring yet in my part of the world so I'm still stuck inside.

Let them entertain us. Isn't that what this board is here for? Our entertainment?

I dont think he has barely mentioned Trump since 2021. Whats your point?
So you're saying Carlson never pushed trump's claim that the election was stolen? Really?

The actual truth is upending the SPUN propaganda they have spewed the past 26 months. We can't have the American people knowing the truth, that will demolish the Washington swamps narrative.

The left will not waiver.
they have proven that they will burn the country down to protect themselves.
It all leads back to a coup.
Anything that they do now - will only be "included lesser charges."
They literally have nothing to lose.

Forum List

Back