Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Doubtful.

You have to have character to be offended. He has none...

I am curious why FOX is reviving the 1/6 storyline though. There is no way that they can think this will help Trump...it just reminds everyone of the insurrection attempt. And you can tell by the neanderthal MAGA types here that it really irks them when people bring up the insurrection.
Because it manufactures outrage........if you keep minimizing Jan 6th over and over again...and if you couple that with the 2020 was stolen lie....you now have yourself a new lost cause strategy...

You see how successful the previous lost cause strategy worked...we are still dealing with the effects of it well over 150 years later....

WHO CARES what Tucker Carlson thinks?

Only dumbass leftards who let him live rent free in their brains.
Well the rightwingers you cheerlead for cares what he thinks -- since he is the one you trusted when you wanted to be told what to think about all of that J6 footage..

I already know most of you have no qualms about being lied to as long as it's the lies you love to hear........I also know that 95% of the reason you are a Trump sycophant is because you think it "owns the libs"

Yall were like this to a certain extent with Bush......just because you think we all forgot that, doesn't mean we forgot that...

Lefties are too dim-witted to understand that it is possible to politically support someone whom you find personally repulsive. And this is ironic because virtually all of today's Democrat "leaders" are personally repulsive...Pelosi, Biden, Schiff, Schumer, Clinton, Harris, and on and on.

There are armies of Trump supporters who would want no part of "having a beer" with him. He just happens to be the first President in our lifetime who actually "gets it." He understands the evil of unchecked illegal immigration, the Deep State, the corrupt MSM, and the Washington swamp. He understands that the Global Warming hysteria is nothing but a cover for Leftist dreams of a political take-over of the world.

That's good enough for me.

Lefties are too dim-witted to understand that it is possible to politically support someone whom you find personally repulsive. And this is ironic because virtually all of today's Democrat "leaders" are personally repulsive...Pelosi, Biden, Schiff, Schumer, Clinton, Harris, and on and on.

There are armies of Trump supporters who would want no part of "having a beer" with him. He just happens to be the first President in our lifetime who actually "gets it." He understands the evil of unchecked illegal immigration, the Deep State, the corrupt MSM, and the Washington swamp. He understands that the Global Warming hysteria is nothing but a cover for Leftist dreams of a political take-over of the world.

That's good enough for me.

Carlson not only admitted that he hates Trump passionately but that he thought he was a horrible President for four years

What Tucker Carlson privately feels about Trump

Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.”

Carlson added that Trump’s post-election behavior was “disgusting” and that he was “trying to look away.”

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

He also said that Trump's presidency was a disaster!

What Tucker Carlson privately feels about Trump

Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.”

Carlson added that Trump’s post-election behavior was “disgusting” and that he was “trying to look away.”

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
So what?

So, it seems Tucker is playing Fox viewers and feeding them BS and lies while he privately admits to despising Trump and mocks his stolen election claims
List out the lies. I don’t give a fuck if he likes Trump or anyone else for that matter.

Because it manufactures outrage........if you keep minimizing Jan 6th over and over again...and if you couple that with the 2020 was stolen lie....you now have yourself a new lost cause strategy...
There are plenty of things that the political right could gin up outrage over without the downside of reminding everyone about Trump's insurrection attempt. Unless, of course, the ulterior motive was to actually remind the public about the insurrection attempt.

The House and Senate GOP leadership are institutionalist.... keep that in mind.

It's the same advice that the assassin gave Robert Langdon in the movie Angels and Demons except he was talking about the clergy....

"These are men of god...be careful."

I think they'd be okay with Trump as a nominee. But they'd rather have someone else.

You see how successful the previous lost cause strategy worked...we are still dealing with the effects of it well over 150 years later....
I'm not following you on that.

List out the lies. I don’t give a fuck if he likes Trump or anyone else for that matter.

Lies that Trump was a great President
Lies that the election was stolen

Forum List

Back