Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Tucker is being exposed as a man who has sold out his soul for ratings.
How does he respond to the new found notoriety of his true feelings?
He doubles down on his stolen election lies and fires up his viewers
His audience doesn‘t care
1. FNC has better ratings because they present both sides of the discussion. The MSM propaganda networks just spew democrat talking points.
2. Tucker can share his feelings, his show is "opinion" not news.
3. He doesn't have to fire up his viewers, we're disgusted with the crooked election system
4. We the audience know bullshit when we see it, that's why we don't watch the MSM.

What Tucker Carlson privately feels about Trump

Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.”

Carlson added that Trump’s post-election behavior was “disgusting” and that he was “trying to look away.”

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
Which means that his reporting on Jan 6th videos is genuine.
OMG....showing the real story on Jan 6th is an attack on Democracy!!!!

I see the lefties received their talking points packet.

And they are desperation points.

Leftists can't imagine doing something for non-narrative reasons.

Tucker may hate President Trump (I of course didn't read the story)
Tucker is posting truth that helps President Trump.

In the real world that would make Tucker more honorable.

Tucker is outting both the republicans and democrats complicit in the sham J6 commission,which I am happy about. The more Republican stay silent…the more they show their true colors.

1. FNC has better ratings because they present both sides of the discussion. The MSM propaganda networks just spew democrat talking points.
3. He doesn't have to fire up his viewers, we're disgusted with the crooked election system
4. We the audience know bullshit when we see it, that's why we don't watch the MSM.
What we have learned is Tuckers opinion is based on what gets him the best ratings

He is openly admitting that facts have nothing to do with his stated “opinion” and that he privately feels the opposite

But the left is torn between hating Trump and trashing Tucker Carlson....because Tucker is helping Trump indirectly.

The Jan 6th hoax is blowing up in their faces just like Russian Collusion did.
Eventually COVID will turn out the same.

And they ignore the fact that Tucker likes what Trump tried to do, he just didn't seem to go for the baggage that is now coming with it.

All the more reason for him to jump on the DeSantis bandwagon, and to bring is viewers along with him,.

Tucker probably hates himself worst of all. At least he's a well paid whore.
Tucker is being exposed as a man who has sold out his soul for ratings.
His audience doesn‘t care
Yep. Just keep feeding the group pathology. That's all that matters. That's the priority.

The world has seen this before.

And they ignore the fact that Tucker likes what Trump tried to do, he just didn't seem to go for the baggage that is now coming with it.

All the more reason for him to jump on the DeSantis bandwagon, and to bring is viewers along with him,.
Depends. Is Desantis part of the Uniparty Tucker spoke of?

That is not what Tucker said

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

What Tucker Carlson privately feels about Trump

Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.”

Carlson added that Trump’s post-election behavior was “disgusting” and that he was “trying to look away.”

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
Why does it feel like now that Tucker Carlson released a video that busted the J6 committee narrative, as well as the Democrat/MSM one that has been sold for the past 2 years... now you're just mad and throwing a temper tantrum, trying to throw mud.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you start a random thread on Tucker Carlson though right?

You sure can't address the video he released to the public, the same video that the J6 committee saw but withheld from the public.. which showed some VERY different behavior, and lies, that were claimed.

I get it. You thought you had the J6 narrative as some event worse than slavery, pearl harbor, and 9/11 for a lifetime against Trump.. but you don't. What you believed isn't accurate. Just get over it, there's no need to double down... the beauty of being intelligent is to accept new evidence and reconsider what is the truth. Don't fall into tribal cult ideology.

But he *didn’t* share his feelings. He just straight up lied for the sake of ratings.

Not only was it not news, it wasn’t even an editorial. It was a bunch of blah-blah-blah nonsense.

But he *didn’t* share his feelings. He just straight up lied for the sake of ratings.

Not only was it not news, it wasn’t even an editorial. It was a bunch of blah-blah-blah nonsense.
He actually showed video that was hidden from the public by Democrats. Did he doctor the video? Why are you against the public seeing evidence?

He actually showed video that was hidden from the public by Democrats. Did he doctor the video? Why are you against the public seeing evidence?
I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m talking about Carlson supporting trump on his show for years when it’s now come to light that he though trump was an idiot and a disaster.

Forum List

Back