Qst......If you wanted to dispel the innuendos of your bigotry, would you....

...I have a black friend, Im going to parade him around to show him off so people know.
Im thinking about heading to an all black club and getting up and reading some black poetry using a fake black dialect, That should make them all love the hell out of me.
I think the next thing would be to fire all the white people under me and hire nothing but illegals just to prove I love them too.
Oh, and the whole time Im going to be calling everyone around me a racist.
I learned it from your queen the political whore hillary

No one believes you have any friends.

I hope you won't mind my including an extra noun to your "brilliant" assessment to make it more accurate.....

........."No one believes you have any LOSERS as friends...."

...I have a black friend, Im going to parade him around to show him off so people know.
Im thinking about heading to an all black club and getting up and reading some black poetry using a fake black dialect, That should make them all love the hell out of me.
I think the next thing would be to fire all the white people under me and hire nothing but illegals just to prove I love them too.

I can understand your thoughts on this. You see, my friends all work and support themselves, its not likely your paths would ever cross.

I can understand your thoughts on this. You see, my friends all work and support themselves, its not likely your paths would ever cross.

Your "friends " :lmao:

Forum List

Back