Qst......If you wanted to dispel the innuendos of your bigotry, would you....

having NO defense for the indefensible, right wingers on this thread revert to either...."it doesn't matter [if we're racists}" and "democrats were racists 50 years ago..."

Very convincing to today's minority voters, don't you think?

Democrats are still racists. They are some of the worst racists at large today. You for example.
How is that convincing people?

Was I trying to convince anyone?

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

Well, my friend, we can hardly blame them for the RED herrings when supporting an ORANGE clown who BLACKS and BROWNS and most minorities seem to despise.

I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democrat Senator Chris Dodd

So you've pointed out that Chris Dodd can be wrong.

Bravo.

[QUOTE="Maryland Patriot, post: 15139240, member: 54801"]going out of your way to prove you are not racist is actually proof of your racism.

Couldn't have stated it better about Trump and most of YOUR ilk.......Thank you[/QUOTE]

Trump is responding to allegations. You on the other hand are just a virtue-signaling racist fucktard. In other words, a regressive liberal.

having NO defense for the indefensible, right wingers on this thread revert to either...."it doesn't matter [if we're racists}" and "democrats were racists 50 years ago..."

Democrats are still racists. They are some of the worst racists at large today. You for example.

If you are not trying to convince anyone...you're doing a good job.

Seriously, if you wanted to prove to the minorities' voting bloc that you're NOT a flaming racists, would you then hire as your campaign manager the likes of Bannon, recent CEO from the self-admitted biggest blog of racist views, Breibart?

Even placing aside (for now) the domestic abuse allegations against Bannon, this known racist's views and blogs would make Trump MORE acceptable to minorities' interests?

For Trump to....once again....switch campaign managers which would be the fourth change in the last couple of months, would say what about the "stability" of a Trump candidacy???

[QUOTE="Maryland Patriot, post: 15139240, member: 54801"]going out of your way to prove you are not racist is actually proof of your racism.

Couldn't have stated it better about Trump and most of YOUR ilk.......Thank you

Trump is responding to allegations. You on the other hand are just a virtue-signaling racist fucktard. In other words, a regressive liberal.[/QUOTE]
Im following the liberal way. I have a black friend, Im going to parade him around to show him off so people know.
Im thinking about heading to an all black club and getting up and reading some black poetry using a fake black dialect, That should make them all love the hell out of me.
I think the next thing would be to fire all the white people under me and hire nothing but illegals just to prove I love them too.
Oh, and the whole time Im going to be calling everyone around me a racist.
I learned it from your queen the political whore hillary

The basis of your argument that Republicans (insert broad brush) are racists is a big fat whopper LIE hence you are a liar, suck on it.

How many votes did Mr. Trump get in the primaries, Mr. Blues? That's after he said Mexicans coming into the U.S. were rapists and murderers. Want to quote that number to us and how it figures into other past Republican presidential primaries? Come on. Just do it.

(Mr. Blues will probably not respond, so I will help him out: HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes)

HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes

Last edited:
Another of Trump's "gems"......

Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here'

Redding, California (CNN)Donald Trump sought to tout his support among African-Americans on Friday by pointing out a black man in the crowd and calling him "my African-American."

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said. "Are you the greatest?"

It is sad to think that one party rekindles, promotes, and supports the contention that the other is a bigger racist then they when in fact their own policies serve no other purpose then to deny opportunity and extend the existence of racial discontent and fear.

It is sad to think that one party rekindles, promotes, and supports the contention that the other is a bigger racist then they when in fact their own policies serve no other purpose then to deny opportunity and extend the existence of racial discontent and fear.

Spin it any way you want, shotgun-macho......but THIS is what really matters to minority voters......

UNDER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTS, MINORITIES MAKE ECONOMIC GAINS - AND SO DO WHITES

Under Democratic Presidents, Minorities Make Economic Gains - And So Do Whites | Scholars Strategy Network

If you are not trying to convince anyone...you're doing a good job.

I always do a good job.

Bannon, who only recently came into the Trump camp in a move to reset the ailing campaign, is now under fresh scrutiny over his right to vote. The address that Bannon has listed as his "residence" has been empty for over 3 months.

Under Florida law, voters must be legal residents of the state and of the county where they register to vote. Guidelines from the Florida department of state say that Florida courts and state authorities have defined legal residency as the place “where a person mentally intends to make his or her permanent residence”.

Wilfully submitting false information on a Florida voter registration – or helping someone to do so – is a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Election officials in Miami-Dade make clear to prospective voters that they are required to actually live in the county and to use their home address in election paperwork. “You must reside in Miami-Dade County,” their website states. It adds: “When you register to vote, an actual residence address is required by law.” A county spokeswoman did not respond to questions relating to Bannon’s situation.

Trump campaign chief Steve Bannon is registered voter at vacant Florida home

Seriously, if you wanted to prove to the minorities' voting bloc that you're NOT a flaming racists, would you then hire as your campaign manager the likes of Bannon, recent CEO from the self-admitted biggest blog of racist views, Breibart?

Even placing aside (for now) the domestic abuse allegations against Bannon, this known racist's views and blogs would make Trump MORE acceptable to minorities' interests?

What is it with you? Everything is RACIST RACIST RACIST!!!

You're such a bore.

The basis of your argument that Republicans (insert broad brush) are racists is a big fat whopper LIE hence you are a liar, suck on it.

How many votes did Mr. Trump get in the primaries, Mr. Blues? That's after he said Mexicans coming into the U.S. were rapists and murderers. Want to quote that number to us and how it figures into other past Republican presidential primaries? Come on. Just do it.

(Mr. Blues will probably not respond, so I will help him out: HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes)

HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes

Illegals are murders and rapists, they rape and murder American citizens pick a side lib, I think we all know which side you will choose.

Forum List

Back