Qst......If you wanted to dispel the innuendos of your bigotry, would you....

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton.

His African superiority is reflectedvin his superior language skills

So, we are DIVERTING this thread to Al Sharpton....who is, admittedly an idiot?

Is that YOUR best defense of Trump? Is Sharpton running for president? Yes or No?
I've only BEGUN exposing the RACIST LEFT. You opened a can of worms going there!

Al Sharpton needs to pay his taxes and shut up
Personally, I prefer that he keep talking. I live when these Democrat "spokesmen" make fools of themselves.

I think I'm going to regularly post THEIR hypocritical RACIST remarks.

Wasn't racist but the funniest was when the doofus said Guam was going to tip over. Yeah Al you all are as bright as dimbulbs

Seriously, if you wanted to prove to the minorities' voting bloc that you're NOT a flaming racists, would you then hire as your campaign manager the likes of Bannon, recent CEO from the self-admitted biggest blog of racist views, Breibart?

Even placing aside (for now) the domestic abuse allegations against Bannon, this known racist's views and blogs would make Trump MORE acceptable to minorities' interests?
going out of your way to prove you are not racist is actually proof of your racism.
How about just treat everyone the same (legal citizens only)
Maybe I should get a bumper sticker that proclaims I have a black friend?
foolish topic.

Al Sharpton needs to pay his taxes and shut up
Personally, I prefer that he keep talking. I live when these Democrat "spokesmen" make fools of themselves.

I think I'm going to regularly post THEIR hypocritical RACIST remarks.
Snag is, none of them are running for president.

But your unwillingness to address the thread topic comes as no surprise, like most on the right you’re a coward.

Seriously, if you wanted to prove to the minorities' voting bloc that you're NOT a flaming racists, would you then hire as your campaign manager the likes of Bannon, recent CEO from the self-admitted biggest blog of racist views, Breibart?

Even placing aside (for now) the domestic abuse allegations against Bannon, this known racist's views and blogs would make Trump MORE acceptable to minorities' interests?

Trump is putting together a media conglomerate for post-election launching.

I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democrat Senator Chris Dodd

having NO defense for the indefensible, right wingers on this thread revert to either...."it doesn't matter [if we're racists}" and "democrats were racists 50 years ago..."

Very convincing to today's minority voters, don't you think?

Democrats are still racists. They are some of the worst racists at large today. You for example.
How is that convincing people?

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton.

Is that YOUR best defense of Trump? Is Sharpton running for president? Yes or No?
Yes...Jackson is indeed an idiot...I have no hesitation in saying that.

I've only BEGUN exposing the RACIST LEFT. You opened a can of worms going there!
We welcome your "can opening".

“There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist -- Julienne Malveaux

“Our dream is a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans.”

That's from Richard Spencer, one of the de facto founders of the Alt Right by that name.

Hey! Conservatives! Stop with the Pee Wee Herman defense! "I know you are, but what am I?"

Trump hired Bannon as his campaign chief. Bannon ran Breitbart, a site so many of you use and refer to in your posts. Breitbart is the cradle of the Alt-Right movement. The Alt-Right movement is self described as nationalist, ant-globalist, anti- equality, pro hierarchy, defenders of white culture (whatever that is), white children and a white nation. They're racist!

I understand why you, personally, would want to run away from a racist label. But the nominee of the Republican Party is embracing the values of the Alt-Right movement. You cannot refute that. Trump would set his hair on fire to make news. Wrapping the arms of the GOP around the Alt-Right movement is exactly the kind of stunt no true Republican wants to see. I understand that.

But facts are facts. Bannon, Breitbart and the Alt-Right movement are now part and parcel of the Republican brand. You can get on board and celebrate these Alt-Right values, or you can work hard to refute them.

The Alt-Right. It's a movement. And we all need a movement everyday.

If I wanted to dispel the innuendos of bigotry I would not go anywhere near the KKK party or Hillary Clinton. Especially racist Clinton.

Can you actually cite the racists views of breitbart? No you can't because you are the definition of bigot yourself, thinking racism and bigotry exist anywhere but in your views... when in fact your party and views seems to be the only place where bigotry exists and thrives in.

[QUOTE="Maryland Patriot, post: 15139240, member: 54801"]going out of your way to prove you are not racist is actually proof of your racism.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have stated it better about Trump and most of YOUR ilk.......Thank you

Forum List

Back