Quarter Mil for 40 Minute Speech

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Nobody is going to pay that without expecting something in return.

That's what Bubba and Shrillary made for speeches since he left the White House. And she has the juevos to run ads about people suffering from the economy and the lack of pay equality? The outright hypocrisy of these people is beyond belief.

That MSNBC is reporting this is the biggest surprise. Can it mean they are not on board with her run for president?

MSNBC is on the board with whoever is winning, they are not picky...

That's what Bubba and Shrillary made for speeches since he left the White House. And she has the juevos to run ads about people suffering from the economy and the lack of pay equality? The outright hypocrisy of these people is beyond belief.

That MSNBC is reporting this is the biggest surprise. Can it mean they are not on board with her run for president?

That is a price determined by the market.....it believes that an appearance by Clinton is worth about 4 times what Scrub is asking......makes sense to me.....

Its what they're worth.

Just curious ...

What is $arah The Drunk Addict Palin getting these days? How about Bristol Do As I Say Not As I Do Oh Not Not Another Bastard Palin? And Track Drunk Drugged Beating Up His Girlfriend And Its All Obama's Fault Palin?

Its what they're worth.

Just curious ...

What is $arah The Drunk Addict Palin getting these days? How about Bristol Do As I Say Not As I Do Oh Not Not Another Bastard Palin? And Track Drunk Drugged Beating Up His Girlfriend And Its All Obama's Fault Palin?

Check out the story on SarahPAC......unlike the wild allegations about the Clinton Foundation, SP is a complete grift..

Forum List

Back