Queen Michelle

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Funny how the rw's have always said GB hates our prez and our first lady. They're wrong, of course, just like they're wrong about every thing else.

British ad showcases Michelle Obama as crown-wearing queen - Washington Times

It may be just an advertisement, but it does grab attention. And it shows just how much the Brits really do love first lady Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama ranked queen of fashion by British magazine

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Britain’s Sunday Times Style magazine has crowned Michelle Obama as fashion royalty, awarding her the top spot on its best-dressed list.

All hail the queen — of fashion, that is.

Not that Michelle Obama needed any more endorsements, but Britain's Sunday Times Style magazine has ranked the first lady at the top of its best-dressed list.

Brits Crown Michelle Obama As Queen Of Fashion

On the heels of making her second appearance on the cover of Vogue, Michelle Obama has another fashion accomplishment bestowed upon her. Britain’s Sunday Times Style Magazine recently crowned the Flotus as “fashion royalty”, and ranked Obama on the top of their best dressed list.

As for being similar to Jackie - Jackie had the world handed to her while Michelle grew up sleeping on the couch in the living room and worked hard to get an education and success.

Both the Obama's are an inspiration to everyone who wants to work hard to make a life.

You nasty mouthed, America-hating rw's can go ahead and lie but it won't change facts.

We have a first family we can be proud of.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

And to whomever called her "scoopmouth" -

One's looks are an accident of nature. You have no control over that.

What you choose to do with what nature gave you - now THAT is important and the true value of every single one of us.

Funny how the rw's have always said GB hates our prez and our first lady. They're wrong, of course, just like they're wrong about every thing else.

It may be just an advertisement, but it does grab attention. And it shows just how much the Brits really do love first lady Michelle Obama.

Britain’s Sunday Times Style magazine has crowned Michelle Obama as fashion royalty, awarding her the top spot on its best-dressed list.

Not that Michelle Obama needed any more endorsements, but Britain's Sunday Times Style magazine has ranked the first lady at the top of its best-dressed list.

On the heels of making her second appearance on the cover of Vogue, Michelle Obama has another fashion accomplishment bestowed upon her. Britain’s Sunday Times Style Magazine recently crowned the Flotus as “fashion royalty”, and ranked Obama on the top of their best dressed list.

As for being similar to Jackie - Jackie had the world handed to her while Michelle grew up sleeping on the couch in the living room and worked hard to get an education and success.

Both the Obama's are an inspiration to everyone who wants to work hard to make a life.

You nasty mouthed, America-hating rw's can go ahead and lie but it won't change facts.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Oh my, you're going to bring out the wrath for sure..........they are already butt hurt enough.:lol::lol:

Heh.

Like I said,

Facts are facts and, though they can lie about some things, they simply cannot lie about this.

You got something to say to me? Use the @ button instead of slithering around under a rock.
I SAID I came from a board where the participants called her a scoop mouth. I MYSELF didn not call her that.

So shove it, asswipe.

Heh.

Like I said,

Facts are facts and, though they can lie about some things, they simply cannot lie about this.

Just like the lie "you can keep your doctors"> "You can keep your plans"? Those types of lies that are towards every Amkerican citizen.

LOL

they surely lowered their standards ( if they ever had ones) to name Michelle the "queen of fashion"

You got something to say to me? Use the @ button instead of slithering around under a rock.
I SAID I came from a board where the participants called her a scoop mouth. I MYSELF didn not call her that.

So shove it, asswipe.

Here's what I wrote:

And to whomever called her "scoopmouth" -

Where did I accuse of having said it? I said "whomever". See it? Right up there.

I was not talking to you.

I did not write, "To Gracie, who called her scoopmouth".

Why be so nasty over nothing? Why screech at me when I actually did not say anything to or about you?

Why?

Luddly, don't get me wrong, but you really do not need to engage in the battlefield threads tonight.

It is called premedication.

You need to have a good night sleep and even if you are at the West Coast right now it is not advisable to get yourself all wired in our stupid fights here.

Take your wife to dinner and enjoy some good wine or a drink or two.

You have to be NPO from midnight, but can have a nice relaxing meal at night.

Seriously.

Luddly, don't get me wrong, but you really do not need to engage in the battlefield threads tonight.

It is called premedication.

You need to have a good night sleep and even if you are at the West Coast right now it is not advisable to get yourself all wired in our stupid fights here.

Take your wife to dinner and enjoy some good wine or a drink or two.

You have to be NPO from midnight, but can have a nice relaxing meal at night.

Seriously.

Already did that. Quite an excellent meal too. That's part of any trip to the big city when you live in bitty little towns that have ca-boy crap for restaurants.

Oh and a mixed drink that could well become a food group - Thatcher's organic apple cider liqueur, dark rum, ginger ale and a bit of cinnamon. Seriously delicious and one of those that can sneak up on you.

And, actually, I didn't engage anyone in a fight. Some idiot accused me and attacked me. And, now, being a coward, she's disappeared rather than just fess up and take responsibility for her ASSSinine attack.

No meds for me tonight and I never ever take this board away with me when I shut down.

You're always such an asshole. Thanks very much for being genuinely thoughtful.

Boardwalk Empire is on in a bit and that's when I'll shut it down.

===============

Vox -

edited to add an apology for saying "asshole". Whether or not its true, you made a genuine caring overture to me and there is no place for that word in my reply. Also sending you a PM -

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Nice consolation prize, they feel sorry for her, who wouldn't...

Michelle Obama is the First Lady, she carries herself well and has set her own fashion. She has class, she has her moments, she has an attitude and it is all good. I don't care for her politics, however we aren't talking politics.

Forum List

Back