Queers for Palestine

Saddam was a bastard, but he kept order in Iraq.

We went in there, toppled him, didn't restore order, we let a bunch of weapons get out there to desperate people
We gave them order and a CHANCE. Everything went to crap when Muslim revolutionaries found a friend in Obama. That's when it all went to crap

What "Muslim revolutionaries" are you talking about?
The Revolutionary Guard. I know, they're Shia and thus not terrorists, idiot.

LOLOL.. The Revolutionary Guard has been around since 1979.. They came out of the SAVAK trained by Swartzkoff's father.
Who's "Swartzkoff"? You're from some third-world shithole, aren't you?

Swartzkof and Kermit Roosevelt overthrew Iran's budding democracy and set up the SAVAK based on the Gestapo.
Seriously, what shithole are you from?

Alabama.
No, I mean really from. I'm guessing middle eastern shithole, or maybe India.

My God you are stupid. LOLOLOLOL..
Hey, it's not me babbling about someone name Swartkof or saying Shias can't be terrorists.

I didn't say Shias can't be terrorists .. General Swrtzkoff's father founded and trained up the SAVAK in Iran after their failed attempts to kill democratically elected Mosadeeg. Everyone knows that.
Schwarzkopf idiot, not "Swrtzkoff". So where are you really from? Is it that embarrassing?

I still can't spell his name, but you know who I'm talking about. You have real problems with women, don't you?
What do women have to do with any of this?

You attack women quite frequently and accuse them of being foreigners... whenever they know more than you..
Seriously? Why would I "accuse" anyone of being a foreigner. Your grasp of the English language, like your grasp of history, is tenuous at best. Besides, I didn't know you identify as a woman.

We went in there, toppled him, didn't restore order, we let a bunch of weapons get out there to desperate people
We gave them order and a CHANCE. Everything went to crap when Muslim revolutionaries found a friend in Obama. That's when it all went to crap

LOLOL.. The Revolutionary Guard has been around since 1979.. They came out of the SAVAK trained by Swartzkoff's father.

Actually, I’m wondering if they are paid bots.

Designed to rile us up with their nonsense.

No halfway normal person would write such gibberish.
Paid? For gibberish?

Paid? For gibberish?

It’s a common occurrence.

Strange times we live in.

Paid? For gibberish?

It’s a common occurrence.

Strange times we live in.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were a 40 year old male member of the Muslim Brotherhood on Jihad. It has done everything but issue a Dawah.

It is certainly an arrogant and dismissive thing as are all Islamists, that's for sure.

It doesn’t resemble reasoned discourse.

Who is kidding whom?

It’s all America’s fault?

Like individuals don’t have the free will to make their own decisions?

Um, yeah, it is our fault.

We went in there, toppled him, didn't restore order, we let a bunch of weapons get out there to desperate people. The people who joined militias did so to SURVIVE. Shit, I mean we get a little flu bug and we all run to the store and stock up on Toilet Paper and Bottled Water like the fucking Zombies are coming. The Iraqis get their country bombed to shit, all law and order breaks down, they can't even get electricity on a reliable basis, and you are going to criticize them for joining up with the only people who might provide some protection from rival factions.

And the really funny thing. The weapons of mass destruction we went in to find weren't there. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Oh, no, wait, that isn't funny. A million people died for no good reason. Even the Zionists (who instigated this shit) are unhappy because now the Iranians have influence right up to their border now.
We are well aware that all non-White people are stupid.

Swartzkof and Kermit Roosevelt overthrew Iran's budding democracy and set up the SAVAK based on the Gestapo.
Seriously, what shithole are you from?

Alabama.
No, I mean really from. I'm guessing middle eastern shithole, or maybe India.

My God you are stupid. LOLOLOLOL..
Hey, it's not me babbling about someone name Swartkof or saying Shias can't be terrorists.

I didn't say Shias can't be terrorists .. General Swrtzkoff's father founded and trained up the SAVAK in Iran after their failed attempts to kill democratically elected Mosadeeg. Everyone knows that.
Schwarzkopf idiot, not "Swrtzkoff". So where are you really from? Is it that embarrassing?
surada is female, 85 and suffers from dementia.
"A thriving gay community" in Muzzieland.

They keep their nonsense to themselves because they know what happens to those who flaunt it

We went in there, toppled him, didn't restore order, we let a bunch of weapons get out there to desperate people. The people who joined militias did so to SURVIVE. Shit, I mean we get a little flu bug and we all run to the store and stock up on Toilet Paper and Bottled Water like the fucking Zombies are coming. The Iraqis get their country bombed to shit, all law and order breaks down, they can't even get electricity on a reliable basis, and you are going to criticize them for joining up with the only people who might provide some protection from rival factions.

And the really funny thing. The weapons of mass destruction we went in to find weren't there. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Oh, no, wait, that isn't funny. A million people died for no good reason. Even the Zionists (who instigated this shit) are unhappy because now the Iranians have influence right up to their border now.
Is that why the white leftists have such low demands and expectations of brown people?

Is that why the white leftists have such low demands and expectations of brown people?
Remember what JoeB, Racist Doctor says, "Brown people only misbehave because they're stupid and are easily manipulated by evil White men."

Every supremacist state in history always managed to find a particular trait, a specific caracteristic of the native people to justify the colonization:

1 - In most of the american continent (not all) it was the fact that the natives were nomads still living in the Stone Age and the fact that they were constantly waging wars against each other.

2 - In South Africa the rationalizations and excuses for colonization were pretty much the same regarding the bushmen.

3 - In Palestine it was the fact that organized religion played an important role in people's lives (not only muslims, but also christians and jews) and the conservative and patriarchal nature of their society.

All the excuses and rationalizations to justify the landgrabs were grounded on reality:

Indians and bushmen were nomads living in the Stone Age and palestinian society is indeed morally conservative and patriarchal.
what excuse did the soviets use to crush russia

It's kinda like "Blacks for the KKK", isn't it?

Naw, man. The Palestinians are an oppressed people. So are gays in this country.

Now, Queers for Hamas wouldn't make any sense, those guys are religious nuts. Most Palestinians aren't particularly religious, they just want the Zionists off their land.
but most palestinians live in the us dude

It's kinda like "Blacks for the KKK", isn't it?

Naw, man. The Palestinians are an oppressed people. So are gays in this country.

Now, Queers for Hamas wouldn't make any sense, those guys are religious nuts. Most Palestinians aren't particularly religious, they just want the Zionists off their land.
Doesnt every "oppressed" minority?

These are the last days of Rome

Is there a more self destructive group?

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

That’s like “Jews for the Holocaust”. Stupidity is off the charts with some people.

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

I LOVE IT. If these idiots went to the ME, the Arabs there would probably exercute them! :21:

I LOVE IT. If these idiots went to the ME, the Arabs there would probably exercute them! :21:
If they flaunted it, they would disappear and 2 days later they'd be found in a ditch with a bullet in their severed head.

Just part of the "thriving gay community" in the Middle East

Originally posted by themirrorthief
what excuse did the soviets use to crush russia

Apples and oranges, mirrorthief. Soviets were communists from Russia imposing a dictatorship on other russians, their own people. This has nothing to do with colonialism.

But I have a question for you all:

How many times in your life have you seen a human being accused of something run out of excuses?

Never... the excuses may become more and more absurd, pathetic, laughable but the individual rarely run out of them.

The purpose of this thread is to present an excuse, a justification to keep palestinians locked up in the WB and Gaza by Israel:

The state of Israel is a more secularized society. They are more tolerant towards homosexuals than the palestinian society which is more conservative, patriarchal and homophobic so Palestinians must remain in exile in order to allow a more tolerant society to exist.

But even if Palestinians were as secularized and tolerants as Swedes and Danes it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. Israel's supporters would just move on to the next excuse to keep Palestinians locked up in Gaza and the WB under the threat of getting a bullet in their heads.

Native americans and Australian Aborigines were in fact stone age societies but if they weren't American and Australian colonists would simply come up with another justification to take their lands and confine them in reservations.

This is a game native peoples simply can't win.

If Palestinians were a gay friendly people so homophobia couldn't be used as an excuse to keep them in Gaza it would be something else.

Never underestimate the power of human imagination and inventiveness.

Last edited:
I'm actually agreeing with the OP.

The excuse is based on a real fact:

Israelis as a whole (excluding the orthodox) are indeed a more gay-friendly people than palestinians.

Clicking on Indeependent's profoundly ignorant and racist comment, I read this profoundly ignorant remark by JoeB: "Saddam kept order in Iraq."

1. Prior to Bush's election as president, all Democrats agreed that Hussein had to go and that he had WMDs. Only AFTER Bush declared war did the Democrats turncoat as they so often do, traitors that they are and will always be.
2. Hussein was convicted of using WMDs against his own people and executed for using those WMDs, viz., poison gas.
3. Large convoys were seen leaving Iraq for Syria prior to our entry. Do you suppose they had the WMDs the Leftists like JoeB are always squealing "didn't exist"? Why then did the CIA Director tell Bush "It's a done deal!" (They have WMDs).

Iraq is pretty quiet today, isn't it. The entire middle east was quiet under Trump until Clown Boy took over after a stolen election. Our enemies can see senile Slow Joe is on their side, not ours.

Good for you. :eusa_boohoo:

By Zionist, you mean Joo.

Nope, I mean Zionist. A lot of liberal Jews knew the Iraq War was an awful idea, but they weren't the ones pushing our government into a bad decision.

Uh, guy, Iraq went to crap within a year of the invasion when Bush let the whole Iraqi army go home with their guns and didn't have jobs for them. That's why Obama got elected, because Bush fucked up Iraq so bad.

I'm sure you go through life thinking that, when you grumble that cute Indian chick took your job.

Um... no.

Let me help you out.

There are 4,750,000 Palestinians living in Occupied Territories and 1,850,000 living within the borders of the Zionist Entity.

There are another 3.2 Million living in Jordan, most of them refugees.

There are 255,000 Palestinians living in the US.

I realize math is hard for conservatives, like Science and Common Decency.

Forum List

Back