Queers for Palestine

Saddam was a bastard, but he kept order in Iraq.

We went in there, toppled him, didn't restore order, we let a bunch of weapons get out there to desperate people
We gave them order and a CHANCE. Everything went to crap when Muslim revolutionaries found a friend in Obama. That's when it all went to crap

The bottom line: a weak US President. It’s always been that way.

We went in there, toppled him, didn't restore order, we let a bunch of weapons get out there to desperate people
We gave them order and a CHANCE. Everything went to crap when Muslim revolutionaries found a friend in Obama. That's when it all went to crap

What "Muslim revolutionaries" are you talking about?

The Revolutionary Guard. I know, they're Shia and thus not terrorists, idiot.

The bottom line: a weak US President. It’s always been that way.
And now weve replaced a strong president with Biden and look how the world is in flames. Absolutely no correlation though :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL.. The Revolutionary Guard has been around since 1979.. They came out of the SAVAK trained by Swartzkoff's father.

LOLOL.. The Revolutionary Guard has been around since 1979.. They came out of the SAVAK trained by Swartzkoff's father.
Who's "Swartzkoff"? You're from some third-world shithole, aren't you?

Swartzkof and Kermit Roosevelt overthrew Iran's budding democracy and set up the SAVAK based on the Gestapo.

Swartzkof and Kermit Roosevelt overthrew Iran's budding democracy and set up the SAVAK based on the Gestapo.
Seriously, what shithole are you from?

Alabama.

Alabama.
No, I mean really from. I'm guessing middle eastern shithole, or maybe India.

I believe it's just another self-righteous, know-it-all annoying "American" but who knows. Bet "it" doesnt answer, regardless. It, like all liberals, loves islamic culture with all their anti-faggotry culture but calls IS backward if we dont agree with the American left's pro faggotry agenda

I believe it's just another self-righteous, know-it-all annoying "American" but who knows. Bet "it" doesnt answer, regardless. It, like all liberals, loves islamic culture with all their anti-faggotry culture but calls IS backward if we dont agree with the American left's pro faggotry agenda
There are indeed a lot of dumbed down Americans, but this guy comes off as being from a 3rd-world shithole.

Alabama.

My God you are stupid. LOLOLOLOL..

Alabama.

Hey, it's not me babbling about someone name Swartkof or saying Shias can't be terrorists.

Alabama.

Hey, it's not me babbling about someone name Swartkof or saying Shias can't be terrorists.

I didn't say Shias can't be terrorists .. General Swrtzkoff's father founded and trained up the SAVAK in Iran after their failed attempts to kill democratically elected Mosadeeg. Everyone knows that.

Alabama.

I didn't say Shias can't be terrorists .. General Swrtzkoff's father founded and trained up the SAVAK in Iran after their failed attempts to kill democratically elected Mosadeeg. Everyone knows that.
Schwarzkopf idiot, not "Swrtzkoff". So where are you really from? Is it that embarrassing?

Alabama.

Schwarzkopf idiot, not "Swrtzkoff". So where are you really from? Is it that embarrassing?

I still can't spell his name, but you know who I'm talking about. You have real problems with women, don't you?

Alabama.

I still can't spell his name, but you know who I'm talking about. You have real problems with women, don't you?
What do women have to do with any of this?

Alabama.

What do women have to do with any of this?

You attack women quite frequently and accuse them of being foreigners... whenever they know more than you..

Forum List

Back