Question About Ex-Californians

So you're a liar or stupid. Which is it?

Go ahead and quote it then. Or you can do the right thing and apologize for your mistake.
All anyone has to do is look back at the thread. It's there for all to see. You better delete it fast before the time runs out. In the meantime, I realize how much you now regret saying it and I'll be the man here and accept your retraction.

All anyone has to do is look back at the thread. It's there for all to see. You better delete it fast before the time runs out. In the meantime, I realize how much you now regret saying it and I'll be the man here and accept your retraction.
So you’re going to double-down on your stupidity. Gotcha.

I honestly have no idea how it’s even remotely possible for you to have misinterpreted my post so badly.

Higher-earning Taxpayers with families in paticular. But net loss offset by increase in Illegals. ~25% of CA residents are non-citizen. ~20% school Children are not citizens.
Always amazes me how the lefties accuse Republican businesses of fueling illegal immigration while the left have sanctuary cities and sanctuary states and knowingly have one quarter of their population as being illegals and one fifth of their schools being filled with illegal children. Even Nancy Pelosi defended it all, saying they need someone to pick the crops. But it's all employer's faults that illegals come here.

So you’re going to double-down on your stupidity. Gotcha.

I honestly have no idea how it’s even remotely possible for you to have misinterpreted my post so badly.
LOL. So now you're down to saying that I misinterpreted your post so badly. Look, you've got to either own up to what you said or officially take it back. Looks like you're leaning to taking it back, which makes sense. It not a sin to admit you are wrong.

LOL. So now you're down to saying that I misinterpreted your post so badly.
Yes. Because you clearly misinterpreted what I said.

I asked you to quote me saying what you claimed I said and you backed away from that because even you know you’re full of shit. Care to try again? Quote me and show us exactly where your misunderstanding is.

You won’t. You’re too much of a coward to back up anything you say.

So now you're down to saying that I misinterpreted your post so badly. Look, you've got to either own up to what you said or officially take it back
I asked you to quote me saying what you claimed I said and you backed away from that
---------------------------------------------------------------------

XC ---I admire your patience, and your willingness to teach; however........there is that clever analogy that was recently posted on a nearby thread.

To wit: Don't play chess with a pigeon.

The analogy applies here too.

IMHO

Yes. Because you clearly misinterpreted what I said.

I asked you to quote me saying what you claimed I said and you backed away from that because even you know you’re full of shit. Care to try again? Quote me and show us exactly where your misunderstanding is.

You won’t. You’re too much of a coward to back up anything you say.
Now you have gone from claiming that I misinterpreted what you said to not even knowing what it was we were talking about. You will do anything to spin your remarks, won't you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

XC ---I admire your patience, and your willingness to teach; however........there is that clever analogy that was recently posted on a nearby thread.

To wit: Don't play chess with a pigeon.

The analogy applies here too.

IMHO
Oh please, please, please, teach me. How arrogant of you to think that anyone you disagree with needs to be taught your way of thinking.

Now you have gone from claiming that I misinterpreted what you said to not even knowing what it was we were talking about. You will do anything to spin your remarks, won't you?
Still no quote. Still can’t back up your argument. You’ve proven yourself to be a coward. Care to try again?

Watch. This is the part where you dodge again because you’re afraid. Go on. You guys really aren’t difficult to predict.

Still no quote. Still can’t back up your argument. You’ve proven yourself to be a coward. Care to try again?

Watch. This is the part where you dodge again because you’re afraid. Go on. You guys really aren’t difficult to predict.
You have been dodging your original post for several posts now. I accept your complete and total surrender. By the way, a coward is someone who has to get someone else to help them fight two against one because you don't think you can win by yourself.

You have been dodging your original post for several posts now. I accept your complete and total surrender. By the way, a coward is someone who has to get someone else to help them fight two against one because you don't think you can win by yourself.
Aaaaaand still no quote. You won’t even attempt to back up your stupid nonsense, just as I predicted.

It’s not my fault someone else thinks you’re an idiot. Maybe you should come to the realization that you’ve made a fool of yourself, but you’re too busy strutting around the chess board you shit on.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

Aaaaaand still no quote. You won’t even attempt to back up your stupid nonsense, just as I predicted.

It’s not my fault someone else thinks you’re an idiot. Maybe you should come to the realization that you’ve made a fool of yourself.

You lose. Thanks for playing.
I'm not the one who said more income inequality is a good thing. But, I expected you to deflect. Next up, getting your friend to post with you against me because you are too cowardly to debate one on one.

I'm not the one who said more income inequality is a good thing.
Quote me saying that.

This is the part where you frantically tap-dance away from backing up your nonsense.

Go on. Dance for me, coward. Show us all how much of a pussy you are and prove my prediction correct. Again. :popcorn:

Quote me saying that.

This is the part where you frantically tap-dance away from backing up your nonsense.

Go on. Dance for me, coward. Show us all how much of a pussy you are and prove my prediction correct. Again. :popcorn:
You call me a coward but then you had to have someone else help you fight against me two on one.

You call me a coward but then you had to have someone else help you fight against me two on one.
And look at that, still can’t back up your claim. Thanks for confirming that you're a pussy just as I predicted.

I didn't have anyone do anything. You made an ass out of yourself and someone else, completely on his own, rightfully called you out for being an idiot.

Do you need this explained to you again? Apparently you do since you misinterpret everything and you're too much of a little bitch to even attempt to back up your claims.

You lose again. :popcorn:

I'm not the one who said more income inequality is a good thing.
Once again, here’s your claim. Show where I said this.

Everyone gather around and watch this little bitch scamper away from answering.

C’mere you little bitch. Let’s parade you around and watch you continue to make a fool of yourself. :laugh:

Been to SF lately? There are some areas that stink of piss and shit and are unsafe. I think it's the city folks that live there that are moving.
FB_IMG_1677464850927.jpg

And look at that, still can’t back up your claim. Thanks for confirming that you're a pussy just as I predicted.

I didn't have anyone do anything. You made an ass out of yourself and someone else, completely on his own, rightfully called you out for being an idiot.

Do you need this explained to you again? Apparently you do since you misinterpret everything and you're too much of a little bitch to even attempt to back up your claims.

You lose again. :popcorn:
Anyone reading through the thread will see. Your attempts to deflect are transparent.

Forum List

Back