Question About The No Calling Anybody A Pedophile Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Your multi-article posts give it away..........:auiqs.jpg:

facts are like kryptonite to you ... that's ok - i know donny loves the poorly educated long time.

it looks like the money trail is gonna be revealed during the hearings.

facts are like kryptonite to you ... that's ok - i know donny loves the poorly educated long time.

it looks like the money trail is gonna be revealed during the hearings.
Meaningless show trial. Committee has no legal recourse.

Do you think they will show Trump ordered 20,000 Nat'l guard troops available on Jan 4th?

The association between NAMBLA and the early homosexual-rights movement is undeniable, as is the association now between the LGBQTpbiWTF bunch now, and the open sexual; grooming and exploitation of children in public schools.

And although faggots make up about 2% of the population, they also make up nearly half of all child molesters.

Anyone who supports the faggots, their hands are not clean as far as tacit support of pedophiles along with them.

Homosexuality, transsexuality, pedophilia, are just a few facets of the same underlying evil.
I won't use that term because it totally wrong, but Gay people are becoming an integral part of religious clergy. And they cannot be expected to hold back their sexual urges when young boys are presented to them on a daily basis.

Shit's gonna happen. And the religious let it happen, and deny it when it happens.

I won't use that term because it totally wrong, but Gay people are becoming an integral part of religious clergy. And they cannot be expected to hold back their sexual urges when young boys are presented to them on a daily basis.

Shit's gonna happen. And the religious let it happen, and deny it when it happens.
Why is the left out there defending and promoting it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back