Question & Answer

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Just ask a question for the next person to answer. I'll start....

What's your favorite dessert?

Why do you want to know?

I thought it could be a game, I ask a question, then you answer and ask a question of your own:

e.g. What's your favorite dessert?

Apple Pie Alamode

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Why do you want to know?

I thought it could be a game, I ask a question, then you answer and ask a question of your own:

e.g. What's your favorite dessert?

Apple Pie Alamode

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Probably on the Queen Mary II sailing around the world. :D

Which is more important to you personally, family or friends?

I have found family to be a little bit more reliable. I think if the chips were down, however, I would call on my Church because they will come through no matter what. I'm not sure if I'd call my church "friends" however - but most of that is on me. I can be distant.

Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?

I have found family to be a little bit more reliable. I think if the chips were down, however, I would call on my Church because they will come through no matter what. I'm not sure if I'd call my church "friends" however - but most of that is on me. I can be distant.

Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?

More of an introvert. I am perfectly content with my own company so I don't "need people" to be happy.

What kind of books, if any, do you like to read?

More of an introvert. I am perfectly content with my own company so I don't "need people" to be happy.

Me too (introverted, don't need others to be happy) - people call this "anti-social" I call it "self actualized".

I love to read all kinds of books. I used read a lot of Stephen King, any of the classic novels (Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury is one of my favorites, though, it has mixed reviews); and The Rocking Horse Winner by D.H. Lawrence is my favorite Short Story) - I love literature and film. I just have not invested myself into literature as much as I'd like.

Are you fond of movies? What are 3 of your favorite movies if so.

Me too (introverted, don't need others to be happy) - people call this "anti-social" I call it "self actualized".

I love to read all kinds of books. I used read a lot of Stephen King, any of the classic novels (Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury is one of my favorites, though, it has mixed reviews); and The Rocking Horse Winner by D.H. Lawrence is my favorite Short Story) - I love literature and film. I just have not invested myself into literature as much as I'd like.

Are you fond of movies? What are 3 of your favorite movies if so.

I rarely go to movies anymore because I have a condition that prevents me from sitting for long periods. The last movie I saw was A Million Ways to Die in the West. I have a gallows sense of humor so that is the kind of thing I like.

If I had to pick 3 favorites I think that 2001 A Space Odyssey is #1. 4 Marriages and a Funeral was another and Local Hero would be #3.

Do you like any water sports?

I rarely go to movies anymore because I have a condition that prevents me from sitting for long periods. The last movie I saw was A Million Ways to Die in the West. I have a gallows sense of humor so that is the kind of thing I like.

If I had to pick 3 favorites I think that 2001 A Space Odyssey is #1. 4 Marriages and a Funeral was another and Local Hero would be #3.

well I count movies you see on TV. I rarely go to the theatre either - most movies I see are on TV. I love Kubrick movies. Clockwork Orange in my favorite.

I am afraid of the ocean (e.g. scuba diving, swimming in the ocean) but I love to fish and be out on boats. Also love being at the beach.

Where do you live? Would you rather live somewhere else?

well I count movies you see on TV. I rarely go to the theatre either - most movies I see are on TV. I love Kubrick movies. Clockwork Orange in my favorite.

I am afraid of the ocean (e.g. scuba diving, swimming in the ocean) but I love to fish and be out on boats. Also love being at the beach.

I used to live just a couple of miles from the sea and I would go down to the beach at any time of the year. Yes, I would move back there if the circumstances were right. Right now I am in NJ.

Where do you live and is there somewhere else that you would prefer to live?

I used to live just a couple of miles from the sea and I would go down to the beach at any time of the year. Yes, I would move back there if the circumstances were right. Right now I am in NJ.

Where do you live and is there somewhere else that you would prefer to live?

You didn't live in California did you (previously?) - Well if you can be near the water in NJ too. My grandparents lived near Asbury Park (long ago).

I live in Northern Virginia, about an hour outside of Washington DC. I've lived in the DC area all my life (except for one summer in the Poconos) - if it were totally up to me, I would probably live in South Carolina or Georgia. Southern Florida and Southern California are also on the table, but, I really don't know much about Southern California. I have only been there once and it was 24 years ago.

I forgot to ask the follow up question - sorry -

What do you feel your greatest talent/gift is? If you don't feel you have one, what subject did you enjoy most in school?

What do you feel your greatest talent/gift is? If you don't feel you have one, what subject did you enjoy most in school?

I appear to have a gift for annoying some of the other posters in this forum! ;)

Seriously though my talents are being able to conceptualize solutions in my head and being able to recall what someone said word for word up to a year ago. For some reason others consider these talents to be bizarre. To me they are just logical and come in handy.

What would you like to do for a living (as opposed to what you might be doing now if that isn't what you like to do)?

I appear to have a gift for annoying some of the other posters in this forum! ;)

Seriously though my talents are being able to conceptualize solutions in my head and being able to recall what someone said word for word up to a year ago. For some reason others consider these talents to be bizarre. To me they are just logical and come in handy.

What would you like to do for a living (as opposed to what you might be doing now if that isn't what you like to do)?

I'd like to do internet research. Is there a job for such a thing? I also wouldn't mind running a message board like this one. I love being on the internet/computer so anything dealing with that would work for me. I wouldn't mind doing email customer service either. Not high ambitions, I know but, it's what I enjoy. I work from home with 99% of it being on the computer so I'm close to having a dream job. It just doesn't pay enough.

What the best (or your favorite) TV show? (can be from the past)

I'd like to do internet research. Is there a job for such a thing? I also wouldn't mind running a message board like this one. I love being on the internet/computer so anything dealing with that would work for me. I wouldn't mind doing email customer service either. Not high ambitions, I know but, it's what I enjoy. I work from home with 99% of it being on the computer so I'm close to having a dream job. It just doesn't pay enough.

What the best (or your favorite) TV show? (can be from the past)

Sounds like you should be a research librarian! :D

Dexter was awesome and so was House. Top Gear is another favorite. Ripper Street was good but this season is a bit disappointing so far. I enjoy Nova and Nature on the PBS channels.

Do you have a favorite sport that you play and/or watch?

Dexter was awesome and so was House. Top Gear is another favorite. Ripper Street was good but this season is a bit disappointing so far. I enjoy Nova and Nature on the PBS channels.

Sorry! I dropped the ball here! I loved House too. I hated the last episode - what did you think? I think they got lazy the final season.

My favorite sport to play is Tennis. My favorite sport to watch is Football. You?

What material possession gives you the most enjoyment?

Sorry! I dropped the ball here! I loved House too. I hated the last episode - what did you think? I think they got lazy the final season.

My favorite sport to play is Tennis. My favorite sport to watch is Football. You?

What material possession gives you the most enjoyment?

:lol:

Sorry for laughing but I asked what sport do you play and your response is "I dropped the ball"! :D

I suck at ball games but I can do a semi passable impersonation of a badminton player. ;) I am into motor sports but not the only turn left until someone crashes mindless kind. I used to ride Italian motorcycles and I watch Formula One.

As someone who has lost all of my material possessions 3 times over I don't get attached to any of them. To me the only thing that matters is loved ones.

But that wasn't your question, was it? While I don't actually possess it I do have a membership to my local gym which has a heated year round Olympic sized pool and jacuzzi. I get a great deal of enjoyment out of swimming and it helps me to keep fit.

What kind of pet do you have/would you like to have?

I have two wonderful and devious cats.

What is your favorite vacation spot?

Two weeks ago when I went back to visit the family farm. There is nothing more freeing than bringing a horse to full gallop in an open field.

What was your first automobile?

Forum List

Back