Question For Conservatives.Hillary's Small Rally Crowds.How Come We Never See Them?

Conservatives would buy a paper or click on a link to enjoy reading about how poorly Hillary is doing.

If readership/money was driving what shit the media serves up, as you lefties like to claim, then right there is easy money being left on the table.

Hillary is leading in all the polls and is acknowledged to have a sizeable lead in electoral vote projections

Conservatives can celebrate that Trump's snake oil revival shows do great business

You keep avoiding my point.

We never see them because the media doesn't want to make HIllary look bad.

IF Trump was getting such crowds, they would be running 24/7 coverage of how small they were.

conservatives have been paranoid about the media since Nixon

When are you going to realize they only report on what you say and do?

As if you can't slant the news simply by what you choose to report on and what you choose not to report on. Of course, there's also the fact that the leftwing media hasn't been above outright lying. We've seen that numerous times.
Afraid to hurt the delicate feelings of Republicans, the media covers up their lies, misinformation, obstructionism and contempt for the American people

I note what you have NOT done is deny that the Media is not showing the small size of HIllary's crowds.

Think about that.

You didn't even THINK about trying to deny the example of bias the thread is ABOUT.

At some level you know we cons are right on this one. THat is why you are lying and ridiculing instead of seriously replying.

Hillary is leading in all the polls and is acknowledged to have a sizeable lead in electoral vote projections

Conservatives can celebrate that Trump's snake oil revival shows do great business

IF Trump was getting such crowds, they would be running 24/7 coverage of how small they were.

As if you can't slant the news simply by what you choose to report on and what you choose not to report on. Of course, there's also the fact that the leftwing media hasn't been above outright lying. We've seen that numerous times.
Afraid to hurt the delicate feelings of Republicans, the media covers up their lies, misinformation, obstructionism and contempt for the American people

I note what you have NOT done is deny that the Media is not showing the small size of HIllary's crowds.

Think about that.

You didn't even THINK about trying to deny the example of bias the thread is ABOUT.

At some level you know we cons are right on this one. THat is why you are lying and ridiculing instead of seriously replying.
Hadn't really noticed, didn't really care

More interested in what Hillary had to say and laughing at the stupid things Trump says

Yes, Hillary is what the Democrats wanted. 15 million voters, Presidents Obama, Clinton and Carter, Vice Presidents Biden and Gore, Democratic leaders in both the House and Senate...all support her candidacy

Trump got Sarah Palin to support him
I didn't want the spouse of a former President who has, for quite some time, been in Big Donor's pockets

Yes, Hillary is what the Democrats wanted. 15 million voters, Presidents Obama, Clinton and Carter, Vice Presidents Biden and Gore, Democratic leaders in both the House and Senate...all support her candidacy

Trump got Sarah Palin to support him
I didn't want the spouse of a former President who has, for quite some time, been in Big Donor's pockets

Welcome to politics 101

Hillary is just not very likable ESPECIALLY after getting all puffed up (arrogant) after being given posts by Wall St donors and her adversary who clobbered her in 2012 PLUS I cannot name a single notable accomplishment by her

Think about that.

Hadn't really noticed, didn't really care

More interested in what Hillary had to say and laughing at the stupid things Trump says

YOu cared enough to spend time in a thread where that is the topic.

Hell, the it's not like you read the Thread title and thought it was about something else.

Given that your conspiracy theory thread premise here has failed so badly and left you sulking, don't you think it's time to move on?

Check in with your masters. They've got a whole list of equally whiny talking points that you can attempt to use to explain why Trump is down by 13 points. No, it's not that people recognize how he's a sad excuse for a human being. It has to be a conspiracy!

Given that your conspiracy theory thread premise here has failed so badly and left you sulking, don't you think it's time to move on?

Check in with your masters. They've got a whole list of equally whiny talking points that you can attempt to use to explain why Trump is down by 13 points. No, it's not that people recognize how he's a sad excuse for a human being. It has to be a conspiracy!

Yet another lefty that expresses disagreement but without arguing against the OP, nor offering any explanation for the media failure other than blatant partisanship.

Conservatives would buy a paper or click on a link to enjoy reading about how poorly Hillary is doing.

If readership/money was driving what shit the media serves up, as you lefties like to claim, then right there is easy money being left on the table.

Hmmm, no, it covers up the lies, misinformation, obstructionism and contempt for the American people of Democrats. Their failure to report the details of Hillary's numerous scandals is a case in point. When you compare the way they covered the issue with Trump university compared to the way they covered the Clinton Foundation scandal the difference couldn't be more obvious.

Hillary is just not very likable ESPECIALLY after getting all puffed up (arrogant) after being given posts by Wall St donors and her adversary who clobbered her in 2012 PLUS I cannot name a single notable accomplishment by her
Hillary needs to tone down the volume. When she launches into oratory or outrage, her voice gets shrill

She needs to come off as the voice of calm and reason....especially against a blowhard like Trump

Forum List

Back