Question for gun grabbers

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Did you know gun violence is actually on the decline, and has been since the 60s/70s?

EDpcfWc.png

Did you know gun violence is actually on the decline, and has been since the 60s/70s?

Did you know there are more guns in the country than ever before? That virtually ANYONE can get their hands on a gun?
That last night there was no big raid to confiscate guns. That if you want to buy a gun today, you can.

Where is that "gun grabbing" going on?

Did you know there are more guns in the country than ever before? That virtually ANYONE can get their hands on a gun?
That last night there was no big raid to confiscate guns. That if you want to buy a gun today, you can.

Did you know that virtually ANYONE can buy drugs or virtually ANYONE can choose the break the law at any time?

And there are plenty of people who want to ban guns

• Banned

Yeah, and despite that fact gun violence is still in decline.

If the left had its way they would castrate our ability to buy and own guns. There has been minimal gun grabbing because gun owners all over the United States have fought against it.

I'd tell you, but then that's part of the shill game plan. No matter what you say to them they spin like a top, but those tactics don't work anymore.

It's not, yet, but the Left will continue their nonsense until they obtain enough power to attempt to force it.

Then they will find out just how many guns there really are in the United States.

EDpcfWc.png

So background checks are working?

Partially.

Also the fact that if a bad guy walks into an establishment in say, the commonwealth of Virginia, he does so with no idea whether or not citizens are carrying personal firearms.

Unless of course it's a designated "gun-free zone". Under current circumstances, he cannot be confident even there.

EDpcfWc.png

wanting guns out of the hands of criminals, crazies and terrorists doesn't make one a "gun grabber".... unless of course you're a terrorist, a criminal or a loon.

in which case i understand your consternation. i just don't give a rat's putout.

wanting guns out of the hands of criminals, crazies and terrorists doesn't make one a "gun grabber".... unless of course you're a terrorist, a criminal or a loon.

in which case i understand your consternation. i just don't give a rat's putout.

You cannot stop crazy people from owning guns. What don't you understand? It's not hard to buy a gun from the black market. All gun control will do is give black market arms dealers more business. The only people that would be hindered by gun control are those that have respect for the law. Your view on this matter is illogical.

You cannot stop crazy people from owning guns. What don't you understand? It's not hard to buy a gun from the black market. All gun control will do is give black market arms dealers more business. The only people that would be hindered by gun control are those that have respect for the law. Your view on this matter is illogical.

you can

and you can keep guns away from abusers, people on the terrorist watch list and criminals. *shrug*

funny....we have laws against murder and some people break them. your logic fails.

you can

and you can keep guns away from abusers, people on the terrorist watch list and criminals. *shrug*

funny....we have laws against murder and some people break them. your logic fails.

You can?

Tell me has the war on drugs kept people from buying illegal drugs?

in America evreyone has a gun, knows a gun or is a gun.

you can

And your logic is precise? If you want something stopped, just simply make a law against it and it will stop?

Forum List

Back