Question For John Atheist: Don't You Want To Remember Your Good Deeds Forever?

I have yet to meet a happy atheist.
I won't go that far. Although it certainly applies to the ones I converse with here on a regular basis.

But what I will say is that the best they can ever hope for when life requires them to make sacrifices is that they will suffer without complaint. Whereas people who walk in faith see the bigger picture and have peace through the storm.
Never met a happy atheist or never met an atheist happy with you? Dummy.
I never met an atheist who can tolerate anyone who's not an atheist.

And of course you have met every atheist in history to form this opinion, right? Not tolerating you is just common sense, not a fact of atheism.
I'm a "friend" of an atheist at work. And he is a "good guy" so long as religion isn't mentioned. Talk politics, speak about history, sports, etc.... But mention religion and he begins to shift uncomfortably and he starts to growl and hiss (poetic license). In school, I could speak about any subject, except religion. Those who were not church attenders would get defensive, saying, "You're full of crap." And simply walk away or want to pick a fight. There was no in between. They love to hate Christianity or want it hidden. They are not tolerant of it. They do not wish to contemplate the spiritual. They love parties, materialism, games, and fun. Unless an atheist has a serious issue/problem (illness, sorrow, pain, remorse) they are belligerent and not open to a discussion that they feel they are losing.

Hate to disappoint you but most atheists just do not care about religion or are trying to put some actual truth into your thinking. It appears from your statements that it is you going on the offensive and denying any possibility that there is a truth that you choose not to believe and are willing to try to pick a fight to defend your self proclaimed position.

Exceptionally dishonest of you.
Nope, I love open discussion and that is just one reason I have a problem in governmentally controlled education. A person who doesn't care, wont get angry. Anyone who feels threatened will be offended. I've never been punched or threatened by anyone who didn't care.

With your stated attitudes, I doubt your statement about being punched. Being angered and not caring are two different things. Of course you only care about your own attitudes which cause offense to others. Still not anger, just a desire to correct your false ideas, of which you have many.

BTW, you don't love open discussion. You love it when some fool agrees with you and causing you to have a problem with that person.
I'm sure I have some false ideas as do you.

Your biggest false idea is that you know and understand what you claim to be your faith. It is not as stated in your bible or any teachings of whatever church you claim to follow.

Since you claim it to be so available, you should get some help in defining what is actually said. It is wrong but that is for you to find out.

I never claimed to be 100% correct, that is for you religious types. Much to your shame.
Acts 16:25-34
The Conversion of the Jailer

25About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open and everyone’s chains came loose.

27When the jailer woke up and saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, presuming that the prisoners had escaped. 28But Paul called out in a loud voice, “Do not harm yourself! We are all here!”

29Calling for lights, the jailer rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. 30Then he brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household.” 32Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to everyone in his house. 33At that hour of the night, the jailer took them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his household were baptized. 34Then he brought them into his home and set a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had come to believe in God.

John 16:1-21
Jesus Teaches Nicodemus
1 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

The Rich Young Ruler Luke 18: 18-27
(Matthew 19:16–30; Mark 10:17–31)

18Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’b

21“All these I have kept from my youth,” he said.

22On hearing this, Jesus told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

23But when the ruler heard this, he became very sad, because he was extremely wealthy.

24Seeing the man’s sadness,c Jesus said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! 25Indeed, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

26Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”

27But Jesus said, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

Any eyewitnesses to this alleged tale? When was it recorded and what proof has ever been presented in support?

Just another myth being put forth by the deluded adherents of this idea.

For that matter, is there any physical proof of this Jesus you claim to admire? I'll wait.
Actually, the accounts are found in several books of the New Testament that were written by different people, everyone of which is either reputed to have been a witness or a witness to the person who was there. There is more ancient documentation surrounding Jesus the Messiah than any other event or individual from that time period.

So no proof, huh? Just more myths without evidence. As expected.
You're the one with no proof only speculation. All the Apostles are recorded to have died horrible deaths on account of their faith in JESUS the MESSIAH. People don't die willingly for what they know to be a lie, and neither would I.
Apostles are recorded to have died horrible deaths on account of their faith in JESUS the MESSIAH
that is not true they died for the liberation theology of the 1st century events, not the forgeries and fallacies written in the 4th century christian bible.

no one from the 1st century died believing they were sinners needing a messiah for their spiritual well being.

I won't go that far. Although it certainly applies to the ones I converse with here on a regular basis.

But what I will say is that the best they can ever hope for when life requires them to make sacrifices is that they will suffer without complaint. Whereas people who walk in faith see the bigger picture and have peace through the storm.

And of course you have met every atheist in history to form this opinion, right? Not tolerating you is just common sense, not a fact of atheism.
I'm a "friend" of an atheist at work. And he is a "good guy" so long as religion isn't mentioned. Talk politics, speak about history, sports, etc.... But mention religion and he begins to shift uncomfortably and he starts to growl and hiss (poetic license). In school, I could speak about any subject, except religion. Those who were not church attenders would get defensive, saying, "You're full of crap." And simply walk away or want to pick a fight. There was no in between. They love to hate Christianity or want it hidden. They are not tolerant of it. They do not wish to contemplate the spiritual. They love parties, materialism, games, and fun. Unless an atheist has a serious issue/problem (illness, sorrow, pain, remorse) they are belligerent and not open to a discussion that they feel they are losing.

Hate to disappoint you but most atheists just do not care about religion or are trying to put some actual truth into your thinking. It appears from your statements that it is you going on the offensive and denying any possibility that there is a truth that you choose not to believe and are willing to try to pick a fight to defend your self proclaimed position.

Nope, I love open discussion and that is just one reason I have a problem in governmentally controlled education. A person who doesn't care, wont get angry. Anyone who feels threatened will be offended. I've never been punched or threatened by anyone who didn't care.

With your stated attitudes, I doubt your statement about being punched. Being angered and not caring are two different things. Of course you only care about your own attitudes which cause offense to others. Still not anger, just a desire to correct your false ideas, of which you have many.

BTW, you don't love open discussion. You love it when some fool agrees with you and causing you to have a problem with that person.

Your biggest false idea is that you know and understand what you claim to be your faith. It is not as stated in your bible or any teachings of whatever church you claim to follow.

Since you claim it to be so available, you should get some help in defining what is actually said. It is wrong but that is for you to find out.

I never claimed to be 100% correct, that is for you religious types. Much to your shame.

25About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open and everyone’s chains came loose.

27When the jailer woke up and saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, presuming that the prisoners had escaped. 28But Paul called out in a loud voice, “Do not harm yourself! We are all here!”

29Calling for lights, the jailer rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. 30Then he brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household.” 32Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to everyone in his house. 33At that hour of the night, the jailer took them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his household were baptized. 34Then he brought them into his home and set a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had come to believe in God.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus
1 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

18Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’b

22On hearing this, Jesus told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

23But when the ruler heard this, he became very sad, because he was extremely wealthy.

24Seeing the man’s sadness,c Jesus said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! 25Indeed, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Any eyewitnesses to this alleged tale? When was it recorded and what proof has ever been presented in support?

For that matter, is there any physical proof of this Jesus you claim to admire? I'll wait.
Actually, the accounts are found in several books of the New Testament that were written by different people, everyone of which is either reputed to have been a witness or a witness to the person who was there. There is more ancient documentation surrounding Jesus the Messiah than any other event or individual from that time period.

You're the one with no proof only speculation. All the Apostles are recorded to have died horrible deaths on account of their faith in JESUS the MESSIAH. People don't die willingly for what they know to be a lie, and neither would I.

No, that is how the religious have claimed that they died. Very doubtful and you cannot possibly know the motivations from 2000 years ago, just the story the religious claim to have happened. They would lie, and so do you.
What would be the point of lying about something like this? It certainly doesn't either put money in my pocket nor earn me a seat in Congress. Evolutionists have everything material to lose job wise, plus fame, authority, respect, control.... The Apostles never had any of that, and frankly, neither do I.

The Papacy would not allow the public reading of the Bible in anything other than Latin
Read it in Latin or pig latin, and it is still an instructional book for slavery.

Same bible for thousands of years...then the enlightenment occurred and christianity was reformed by superior, secular ideas...

Yet you try to credit the bible for this? This is what faith does to an otherwise normal brain.

The Papacy would not allow the public reading of the Bible in anything other than Latin
Read it in Latin or pig latin, and it is still an instructional book for slavery.

Same bible for thousands of years...then the enlightenment occurred and christianity was reformed by superior, secular ideas...

Yet you try to credit the bible for this? This is what faith does to an otherwise normal brain.
John 8:32

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

JAG Writes:
~ Regarding John Atheist ~
~ Introductory Remarks ~

John Atheist,
You do desire to live a heroic life and to be remembered
for your good deeds, don't you? I think you do.
You have lived your life to help others, haven't you? Yes,
you most likely have.
You have lived by the Golden Rule that says do unto
others as you would have them do unto you, haven't
you? Yes, you probably have lived that way.
But on your atheism let us assume that you die and
cease to exist forever --- here is a short piece I wrote
about this atheistic cease-to-exist sadness.

A Monument To John Atheist
by JAG
Let us say that your risked your life to save 3000 people that
were stranded in a dangerous storm and in so doing you lost
a leg, but you were successful in rescuing them and the "powers
that be" gave you a medal for your heroic action and later a
grateful nation erected a statue of John Atheist and it stood
for 500 years.

That would matter to YOU in the short term, but not in the
long term. On your atheism there would come a time when
John Atheist ceased to exist -- and became this 00000

If John Atheist does Cease-To-Exist, then in the long
term it would not matter to YOU that you had acted
heroically to save the lives of other human beings.

If some humans remembered you for 5000 years it would
NOT matter to YOU because you Ceased-To-Exist and
had become this 00000.

So what point am I making? Answer: You need spiritual
tools to arrive at what really matters.
John 3:16
{1) believe and get Eternal Life
{2} refuse to believe and "perish"

John Atheist now has Eternal Life , , , ,

Here on this spiritual ground your heroic action would
matter for all Eternity. It would be FOREVER in your mind
that you had performed a noble heroic action that helped
other people at great cost to you. It would be known by untold
billions of human beings who were sharing Eternal Life with you.
It would matter to YOU and to THEM . . . FOREVER.

Now why on Earth, would that NOT appeal to you?
Why would you NOT desire to be known forever.
And remembered forever by large numbers of
people that YOU had personally helped by living a
noble heroic life?

Why does it not make you very sad to think that all
your past noble heroic acts will be reduced to 00000
and will never be remembered by you?

JAG
It won’t matter to the Christian that they erected statues here on earth would it? You think souls in heaven care about the things they did here?

In heaven everyone has statues erected for them.

I look at living as writing a book.

All through your life, you add to your book of living.
When you die, your book is placed on a shelf.

Some books are quickly forgotten. Others are picked up and read for generations.
I’m nice to black people because huckleberry Finn was nice to Jim.

JAG Writes:
~ Introductory Remarks ~

John Atheist,
you most likely have.

by JAG
for 500 years.

had become this 00000.

noble heroic life?

JAG
It won’t matter to the Christian that they erected statues here on earth would it? You think souls in heaven care about the things they did here?

Exodus 20:4

New International Version
"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

New Living Translation
“You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea.

English Standard Version
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Berean Study Bible
You shall not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath.

So, if you die and life ends and there is no eternity, why would anyone care?
By not being able to immediately think of about 100 answers, you expose your own mental and moral problems. Not anyone else's.
A testament to what all that "prayer" and "study" typically yields.. stunning brain deadness.
They just need to realize it’s all wishful thinking. And religions pray on the weak minded and brainwashing.

To think that I am a god in waiting. That after I die my soul moves on to another realm called heaven and I’m going to live forever, never get sick sad or mad. For all eternity?

Its funny because most people when asked say they wouldn’t want to live forever. That it would get old.

Imagine how many souls will be in heaven by the time this planet burns out.

But jehova say only 144,000 get into heaven. And they seem pretty certain about it. How come I never hear other christians argue with jehovas about that?

JAG Writes:
~ Introductory Remarks ~

John Atheist,
you most likely have.

by JAG
for 500 years.

had become this 00000.

noble heroic life?

JAG

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

New Living Translation
“You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea.

English Standard Version
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Berean Study Bible
You shall not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath.
So what’s going to happen to Ronald Reagan and trump? They will have libraries built in their names.

That’s what us atheists say. The truth will set you free from the shackles of religions. It was very freeing the day I was enlightened.

JAG Writes:
~ Introductory Remarks ~

John Atheist,
you most likely have.

by JAG
for 500 years.

had become this 00000.

noble heroic life?

JAG

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible
So then us liberals are doing those southern traitors a favor by tearing down their racist statues.

JAG Writes:
~ Introductory Remarks ~

John Atheist,
you most likely have.

by JAG
for 500 years.

had become this 00000.

noble heroic life?

JAG

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible
In fact on another thread trump is suggesting they build a statue of ivanka. He must not really be a Christian as I suspected.

JAG Writes:
~ Introductory Remarks ~

John Atheist,
you most likely have.

by JAG
for 500 years.

had become this 00000.

noble heroic life?

JAG

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible
In fact on another thread trump is suggesting they build a statue of ivanka. He must not really be a Christian as I suspected.
Funny.

That’s what us atheists say. The truth will set you free from the shackles of religions. It was very freeing the day I was enlightened.
Free to do what that you were not doing previously? AND free for how long? The thought of eternity for me is quite mind blowing. Can't get freer than that.

Free to do what that you were not doing previously? AND free for how long? The thought of eternity for me is quite mind blowing. Can't get freer than that.
Free to not be in doubt. Our entire lives we were raised by Christians and told stories that didn’t make sense.

Just free to not worry about the afterlife. Better to appreciate the time we have here and now. It’s all you’re gonna get.

The universe is 13.5 billion years old. You’re less than 100 years old. What was it like for you before 1900? Do you remember what the universe was like for you 5000 years ago? What about 1 million years ago? How about 1 billion years ago? What were you doing 1 billion years ago?

Well that exactly what the universe will be to you 1 billion years from now.

Humans have a hard time imagining a universe without them in it. Trust me. The universe will be fine and you won’t suffer one bit after you die. But that’s it. There is no vip lounge waiting for you my friend

It’s wishful thinking Some cult brainwashed you into believing.

People naturally yearn for some sort of explanation of things so grab on to whatever presents itself first. They get more invested in that explanation over time, making it increasingly difficult to change their mind. Add peer pressure, appeal to authority of an alleged supreme being, parents, churches, books,.. Small wonder this nonsense continues to "make people happy." Self-fulfilling prophesy is self-fulfilling.

Thinking critically can help make one happy too.

I have no doubts where I will go when I die. I'm far more concerned about how I'll die.;) GOD paved the way for anyone who will to go. It's free, it's easy, and it's forever. People who will not read the Bible for themselves are at the mercy of any quack who comes along. I don't see anyone living forever in this life. And it sure is very easy to make fun of GOD and believers when one is young. However, that party doesn't last very long. 10, 20, 30, 40 years swoosh by in the blink of an eye... Hey, summer 2020 is almost over. Only 4 months till CHRISTmas.

I have no doubts where I will go when I die.
Yeah, me neither.
I'm far more concerned about how I'll die.;)
Granted, polls show that the religious are happier in general. However, from my experience witnessing others pass away, there appears a sad irony in that atheists tend to die more peacefully.

I've seen the devout begin proselytizing, very loudly, to anyone and everyone like never before when morphine becomes required to ameliorate pain. To the point of screaming, imploringly out the door into an empty hospital hallway. Not fun. Damned sad really. When one's natural will to live is forced to confront their total helplessness, their complete dependency upon others and dangerous drugs just to survive,.. that's where one's self-doubt becomes evident as opposed to armchair casual expressions of belief rooted in common fear of the unknown and ancient superstition.

So enjoy the fantasy while it lasts. Thinking you somehow have what's "Good" all neatly locked up and tied with bow. That your legacy may somehow hinge upon the supernatural beliefs you've expressed (publicly?) far more than your local deeds and interactions may have impacted others directly. Good people were clearly good and memorable regardless.

And no, remembering is not an option once dead and I'm obviously perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:
I have no doubts where I will go when I die.
Yeah, me neither.
I'm far more concerned about how I'll die.;)
Granted, polls show that the religious are happier in general. However, from my experience witnessing others pass away, there appears a sad irony in that atheists tend to die more peacefully.

I've seen the devout begin proselytizing, very loudly, to anyone and everyone like never before when morphine becomes required to ameliorate pain. To the point of screaming, imploringly out the door into an empty hospital hallway. Not fun. Damned sad really. When one's natural will to live is forced to confront their total helplessness, their complete dependency upon others and dangerous drugs just to survive,.. that's where one's self-doubt becomes evident as opposed to armchair casual expressions of belief rooted in common fear of the unknown and ancient superstition.

So enjoy the fantasy while it lasts. Thinking you somehow have what's "Good" all neatly locked up and tied with bow. That your legacy may somehow hinge upon the supernatural beliefs you've expressed (publicly?) far more than your local deeds and interactions may have impacted others directly. Good people were clearly good and memorable regardless.

And no, remembering is not an option once dead and I'm obviously perfectly fine with that.
I always believed walking with God was about living, not dying. What do you have for that?

Mind you, I'm not agreeing with your belief that atheists die more peacefully. That would seem to go against logic.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

No, that is how the religious have claimed that they died. Very doubtful and you cannot possibly know the motivations from 2000 years ago, just the story the religious claim to have happened. They would lie, and so do you.
What would be the point of lying about something like this? It certainly doesn't either put money in my pocket nor earn me a seat in Congress. Evolutionists have everything material to lose job wise, plus fame, authority, respect, control.... The Apostles never had any of that, and frankly, neither do I.

You have your ego, which is a much bigger thing to you than anything else. You feel that all should believe you just because you make a claim.

You are correct that you have no fame, authority or respect but th9is is caused by what you post and then try to confirm with myths.

BTW, these apostles never considered themselves to be what you call them. That name came along, as so much else you claim, is a total fabrication. Just like the vast majority of your beliefs.

Forum List

Back