🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

I guess some guys would prefer the "do I look fat in this?" "Am I pretty?" "Do you like me?" Rather than look at my hot body and rock my world! :lol: Their loss is what I would say.
There she goes,,
There she goes again....

seriously MG what is wrong with that?
Would it be better if ChrisL put herself down?
what is your issue?

Yes, that is what he likes. Women who have no self confidence.
I guess some guys would prefer the "do I look fat in this?" "Am I pretty?" "Do you like me?" Rather than look at my hot body and rock my world! :lol: Their loss is what I would say.
There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Isn't it obvious? He likes women with low self esteem because HE has low self esteem.

I think he wants to be loved for who he is...
he's no different than anyone else on the planet....

For being an insulting shitbag? Well, he's not going to find it here. :D

He wants someone to be able to see "through" that... and love him in spite of it...
We all want to be loved unconditionally... for who we are.....

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Isn't it obvious? He likes women with low self esteem because HE has low self esteem.

You can love him for who he is. I will pass on that bullshit. :D
You are as bad as the officers in the military, they think too much of themselves which leads to their downfall...........

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?
I don't see you promoting yourself, only in question as to how others feel.....

Promoting myself? Why don't you explain what you mean. You mean when you tell me that I am stupid or ugly or old, that I tell you that is not true? Is that what you consider promoting myself?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

He wants someone to be able to see "through" that... and love him in spite of it...

See through what? That is how he is. Stop being naive. Not everyone has a "nice" side. Some people are selfish jerks and their lives are of their own creation.

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

We're all different MG. but ultimately, we are all the same.
What does it matter in the end? Why does how others feel "define you"? What do you mean by that?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Hardly, I couldna give two shits in a blizzard when it comes to fawning or needing to ruin my life with a long term relationship...

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

You can love him for who he is. I will pass on that bullshit. :D
You are as bad as the officers in the military, they think too much of themselves which leads to their downfall...........

I think too much of myself, huh? Who is to say? You? Lol.

what is your issue?

what is your issue?

See through what? That is how he is. Stop being naive. Not everyone has a "nice" side. Some people are selfish jerks and their lives are of their own creation.

Using your words, let's be honest... we are ALL selfish jerks....

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

What does it matter in the end? Why does how others feel "define you"? What do you mean by that?

He thinks that if I have self confidence in my appearance and my abilities, then I "think too much of myself." Because Lord knows, he is the arbiter of how well I should think of myself. Lol.

what is your issue?

what is your issue?

Hardly, I couldna give two shits in a blizzard when it comes to fawning or needing to ruin my life with a long term relationship...
.... until you meet someone that makes you want to be a better person.... no man is an island... (or woman)

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

You can't be stuck on yourself in a relationship, although many do it can be toxic, plus, looks are fleeting, they disappear with age......

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

you said yourself, he's bitter, there is a reason for that.............

He thinks that if I have self confidence in my appearance and my abilities, then I "think too much of myself." Because Lord knows, he is the arbiter of how well I should think of myself. Lol.

Using your words, let's be honest... we are ALL selfish jerks....

No we are not. I am not a selfish jerk. I would never treat a person so poorly for no reason at all. NEVER.

Interesting, I think you and Stat have totally different women that you would be attracted to!
Here's my vision of what Stat would like:

When a woman touches her lips like that or keeps looking at your lips and gets on her tip toes to move her face closer to your's, it means that she wants you to kiss her.

Body language 101

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

You can't be stuck on yourself in a relationship, although many do it can be toxic, plus, looks are fleeting, they disappear with age......

but, that is her decision... why does that bother you MG?

Interesting, I think you and Stat have totally different women that you would be attracted to!
Here's my vision of what Stat would like:

When a woman touches her lips like that or keeps looking at your lips and gets on her tip toes to move her face closer to your's, it means that she wants you to kiss her.

Body language 101

I found that pic by random search on Google Images... looked perfect for what Statistikhengst outlined....

.... until you meet someone that makes you want to be a better person.... no man is an island... (or woman)

Face it. He's a jerk. The more you try to defend his jerkiness . . . well, I don't know why you are to be honest. He is disgusting and he doesn't think much of women. This is obvious. This isn't anyone else's problem. It is his problem.

I don't have to have anyone to become a better person. That idea is dead to me, since all others have been detractors when the shit hits the fan...

Face it. He's a jerk. The more you try to defend his jerkiness . . . well, I don't know why you are to be honest. He is disgusting and he doesn't think much of women. This is obvious. This isn't anyone else's problem. It is his problem.

Because I think he hurts.. and it makes me sad...

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Well, you and I will never be in a relationship, so why do you care?

Forum List

Back