🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Anyway Bonzi, you have a good time dealing with the children. I'm done here derailing your thread. :D Sorry about that.

It's fine. I like it. But, you probably need to get to work. so, have a good day :)

Nope, I have the day off today. :bye1: I can hang out here all day if I want. Lol.

well there's that! :) I guess I am projecting because i'm the one working :) But this is much more interesting and fun ;)

ChrisL reminds me of myself back when I was a narcissistic sociopath...

:blahblah: if that's the only way you can get her attention, better than nothing... (I suppose....)

He doesn't want my attention. He wants to try to belittle me because he hates attractive women. Probably in high school or college or something, and still today, they turn him down, so he is bitter. Little does he realize that it is because of his own crappy personality. :D It's not the women's fault.
There you go yet again, throwing your beauty into the discussion, no surprises...Gawd it must be infuriating trying to get your attention away from yourself in your relationships...

Why does it bother you MG?

It bothers him because he doesn't like a woman who has confidence in her appearance and her intelligence. He likes door mat women that he can put down and they would actually believe him. That's my assessment of the situation anyways.

:blahblah: if that's the only way you can get her attention, better than nothing... (I suppose....)

He doesn't want my attention. He wants to try to belittle me because he hates attractive women. Probably in high school or college or something, and still today, they turn him down, so he is bitter. Little does he realize that it is because of his own crappy personality. :D It's not the women's fault.
There you go yet again, throwing your beauty into the discussion, no surprises...Gawd it must be infuriating trying to get your attention away from yourself in your relationships...

It bothers him because he doesn't like a woman who has confidence in her appearance and her intelligence. He likes door mat women that he can put down and they would actually believe him. That's my assessment of the situation anyways.

Knowing what you want is a good thing.
Expecting others to accommodate your wants is not.

He wants women to believe that they are beneath him, so if they are attractive and intelligent, he will try to insult them and degrade them because he hates women with self confidence to any degree.

Clearly, I am not a "super model" or anything like that. I will not tell him or anyone else that I am "unattractive" and "stupid" though, no matter how much it bothers them.

Anyway Bonzi, you have a good time dealing with the children. I'm done here derailing your thread. :D Sorry about that.

It's fine. I like it. But, you probably need to get to work. so, have a good day :)

764037.gif

764037.gif

MG - what do you like about yourself?

He wants women to believe that they are beneath him, so if they are attractive and intelligent, he will try to insult them and degrade them because he hates women with self confidence to any degree.

Clearly, I am not a "super model" or anything like that. I will not tell him or anyone else that I am "unattractive" and "stupid" though, no matter how much it bothers them.
the-further-you-push-me-away-the-more-i-begin-to-3522-290x290.jpg

764037.gif

Many things, yet humility does not allow me to disclose them....

the-further-you-push-me-away-the-more-i-begin-to-3522-290x290.jpg

Look, old man. I'm not interested in you in any way, shape or form. Go bother somebody else with your childish antics please.

764037.gif

Ah, you see? A person who has some confidence in their looks or abilities he sees as "conceited." Lol. Of course, a woman thinking she is good looking and intelligent is a bad thing.

764037.gif

IOW, nothing. Well, stop projecting your feelings of inadequacy onto me. I am not an insecure person like you and no amount of stupid memes that you post are going to change that.

Some men like needy and insecure women. They are all over the place. Some men are intimidated by women who have confidence in themselves and aren't afraid to show it. Some women too.

764037.gif

IOW, nothing. Well, stop projecting your feelings of inadequacy onto me. I am not an insecure person like you and no amount of stupid memes that you post are going to change that.
Only people that project a temporary condition thinking it will improve their status are insecure....age will take care of that problem, unless your an addict...

764037.gif

Only people that project a temporary condition thinking it will improve their status are insecure....age will take care of that problem, unless your an addict...

Look bud, you are like a 16-year-old boy. That is all.

Thinking what will improve what situation? Do you know what you are talking about?

Some men like needy and insecure women. They are all over the place. Some men are intimidated by women who have confidence in themselves and aren't afraid to show it. Some women too.

True. I think my husband both loves and hates that about me, slmultaneously.... no relationship is perfect, my marriage is no where near perfect, but at some point we have to decide what we are willing to live with......

764037.gif

I don't buy into the silliness you project.
I think you want something real....

True. I think my husband both loves and hates that about me, slmultaneously.... no relationship is perfect, my marriage is no where near perfect, but at some point we have to decide what we are willing to live with......

Well, I would never be with a man who insulted me and thought that I was less than attractive and intelligent, I know that much at least. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back