🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Good Lord, I could never date someone who is less mature than my son.

Yet, he's a human being with feelings. Anyway... :)

Hey, he treats me like crap every opportunity he gets. Do you expect me to show him any kind of respect or pleasantries? Nope, not going to happen.

Don't you want to be the "better person"?
ROTFL!!

I know the concept is foreign to you MG, you should consider it as well....
Here, no...

I treat people the same way they treat me. If they are nice and pleasant towards me, I will do my best to be nice and pleasant in return. That's all there is to it. I do not feel bad for anything I've said.

It's not about feeling bad.
Clearly, he is not as "well off" as you are.... it's about compassion.

I don't have any for him. :dunno: Sorry, but I don't.

You have more of a history here and with him, so, I will digress...
Into a rant about abortion?

Hey, he treats me like crap every opportunity he gets. Do you expect me to show him any kind of respect or pleasantries? Nope, not going to happen.

Don't you want to be the "better person"?
ROTFL!!

I know the concept is foreign to you MG, you should consider it as well....
Here, no...

I won't "preach" on the "uses" of the USBM for personal reasons... carry on...

I treat people the same way they treat me. If they are nice and pleasant towards me, I will do my best to be nice and pleasant in return. That's all there is to it. I do not feel bad for anything I've said.

Into a rant about abortion?

Maybe.... I have done that.. and may go there again if so led....

Well, I can certainly recognize a jerk when I run into one. :D You know, sad to say, but some people are just jerks and nothing more. There is no mystery to figure out there. They are just jerks, plain and simple. Lol.

ChrisL reminds me of myself back when I was a narcissistic sociopath...

:blahblah: if that's the only way you can get her attention, better than nothing... (I suppose....)

He doesn't want my attention. He wants to try to belittle me because he hates attractive women. Probably in high school or college or something, and still today, they turn him down, so he is bitter. Little does he realize that it is because of his own crappy personality. :D It's not the women's fault.

:blahblah: if that's the only way you can get her attention, better than nothing... (I suppose....)

He doesn't want my attention. He wants to try to belittle me because he hates attractive women. Probably in high school or college or something, and still today, they turn him down, so he is bitter. Little does he realize that it is because of his own crappy personality. :D It's not the women's fault.
There you go yet again, throwing your beauty into the discussion, no surprises...Gawd it must be infuriating trying to get your attention away from yourself in your relationships...

There you go yet again, throwing your beauty into the discussion, no surprises...Gawd it must be infuriating trying to get your attention away from yourself in your relationships...

Why does it bother you MG?

God, it must be infuriating that no good looking women want you. Because obviously that is what this is all about. You hate attractive women.

Anyway Bonzi, you have a good time dealing with the children. I'm done here derailing your thread. :D Sorry about that.

It's fine. I like it. But, you probably need to get to work. so, have a good day :)

Frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn.. And in no whey does she titillate with her posing...to a man with experience.........

again, I think you are protesting too much.... something bothers you and there is a reason for it....

Frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn.. And in no whey does she titillate with her posing...to a man with experience.........

You aren't a man, that's for sure. Men don't behave in the way you behave.

Forum List

Back