Question for Men: Feminine Women

Depends on how you interact with and meet people. If primarily online how you look matters more than if not. Like if on a dating site where people see your pic before any details, looks matter more. When out n about though, your personality will play a bigger part than how you look. Looks might get the initial "hello" and flirting, but if there's nothing good beyond how you look you might as well get on some reality show ;)

Exactly. Looks matter. To say otherwise is being dishonest. Are you going to approach the 300-pound woman wearing glasses and no makeup because she might have a nice personality? Are you going to want to have sex with her because she has a nice personality?

You've got a real hang-up about makeup.

No, the men posting here are the ones who have a hang up since everything I said is the truth and I don't even wear much makeup. A little eyeliner and some mascara is usually all I wear, unless I'm exceptionally pale, then maybe some blusher too.

don't let them do that Chris, people get angry because you are attractive and smart...
c3549d16.gif

You fat old loser. Why don't you post a picture of yourself as you sit in judgment of my appearance and my personality. As you spew your nonsense all over the forum. Is there anyone more childish and ugly a person than you? Well, maybe some of the other Team Cow members.

No, the men posting here are the ones who have a hang up since everything I said is the truth and I don't even wear much makeup. A little eyeliner and some mascara is usually all I wear, unless I'm exceptionally pale, then maybe some blusher too.

don't let them do that Chris, people get angry because you are attractive and smart...
c3549d16.gif

Look, I don't really care if you think I'm attractive or smart. I know enough people outside of this place who actually do like me, so fuck off feeble old man. I'm tired of you and your harassment of me.
c3549d16.gif

And stop lusting after me, I'm not interested in you, feeble old man who has been around the block one too many times. One has to wonder how many STDs you may have contracted.

Exactly. Looks matter. To say otherwise is being dishonest. Are you going to approach the 300-pound woman wearing glasses and no makeup because she might have a nice personality? Are you going to want to have sex with her because she has a nice personality?

c3549d16.gif

You fat old loser. Why don't you post a picture of yourself as you sit in judgment of my appearance and my personality. As you spew your nonsense all over the forum. Is there anyone more childish and ugly a person than you? Well, maybe some of the other Team Cow members.
That's exactly what they are.
You saying you can't bring home the bacon or shop for guns? That's pretty sad..

Who can't?
You don't know?

Your post. Clarification?
I did clarify.

Try again. Your comment made no sense.

c3549d16.gif

giphy.gif

c3549d16.gif

giphy.gif

Is that you in drag? You look like somebody. Lol.

c3549d16.gif

Look, I don't really care if you think I'm attractive or smart. I know enough people outside of this place who actually do like me, so fuck off feeble old man. I'm tired of you and your harassment of me.
c3549d16.gif

And stop lusting after me, I'm not interested in you, feeble old man who has been around the block one too many times. One has to wonder how many STDs you may have contracted.
tumblr_lzzusmXS3F1r4tbvwo1_500.gif

c3549d16.gif

c3549d16.gif

You in drag again? You make for one ugly woman. :D

apparently, I will need to request this thread be moved to the "Flame" Zone!

Caring for babies and shopping are not a womanly tasks....

Every man wants different things from women
Every woman wants different things from men.
there is no formula.
Where we get into trouble is when we are attracted to what is not good for us, or, attracted to people that don't or can't meet our needs.

Well quit saying things about Moonblow and I. He is a disgusting old turd. He is way too old for me, and he is a nasty bitter old pill.

c3549d16.gif

what's "Team Cow"?

there is no formula.
Where we get into trouble is when we are attracted to what is not good for us, or, attracted to people that don't or can't meet our needs.

Well quit saying things about Moonblow and I. He is a disgusting old turd. He is way too old for me, and he is a nasty bitter old pill.

so harsh Chris. Sorry but it's obvious he likes you (in a 7th grade sort of way...)

c3549d16.gif

what's "Team Cow"?

Team Cow is what I refer to those nasty rotten people who post in the Flamer Zone. :)

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

c3549d16.gif

You saying you can't bring home the bacon or shop for guns? That's pretty sad..

Who can't?
You don't know?

Your post. Clarification?
I did clarify.

Try again. Your comment made no sense.
Which part confused you, bringing home the bacon or shopping for guns?

there is no formula.

so harsh Chris. Sorry but it's obvious he likes you (in a 7th grade sort of way...)

Good Lord, I could never date someone who is less mature than my son.

what's "Team Cow"?

Team Cow is what I refer to those nasty rotten people who post in the Flamer Zone. :)

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

Aaah ... okay well I would not go there unless I had my "extra thick skin" on ! ;)
to each his own....

what's "Team Cow"?

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

Aaah ... okay well I would not go there unless I had my "extra thick skin" on ! ;)
to each his own....

Nope, I refuse to acknowledge any excuses for their behaviors. That is a cop out.

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?
A woman should be a master chef in the bedroom and a slut in the kitchen.

Forum List

Back