🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Personally, I think appearance and personality are both just as important. Of course, appearance might become less important if a person has a really good personality but appearance is going to matter to some extent. Anyone who says differently is just lying. :D

Depends on how you interact with and meet people. If primarily online how you look matters more than if not. Like if on a dating site where people see your pic before any details, looks matter more. When out n about though, your personality will play a bigger part than how you look. Looks might get the initial "hello" and flirting, but if there's nothing good beyond how you look you might as well get on some reality show ;)

Exactly. Looks matter. To say otherwise is being dishonest. Are you going to approach the 300-pound woman wearing glasses and no makeup because she might have a nice personality? Are you going to want to have sex with her because she has a nice personality?

You've got a real hang-up about makeup.

No, the men posting here are the ones who have a hang up since everything I said is the truth and I don't even wear much makeup. A little eyeliner and some mascara is usually all I wear, unless I'm exceptionally pale, then maybe some blusher too.

Personally, I think appearance and personality are both just as important. Of course, appearance might become less important if a person has a really good personality but appearance is going to matter to some extent. Anyone who says differently is just lying. :D

Appearance is the bait.
Personality is the hook.

I think I have a good appearance and a good personality, so why do I always meet assholes? :D

If you hang out at a kennel, you can't be surprised at meeting dogs.

Well, I don't hang out at any kennels. I meet people in normal ways. It just so happens, they don't do it for me. Maybe I'm trying to compare people to my ex. Maybe I'm still kind of hung up on him. Maybe I expect too much and the "perfect" man. I don't know, but I don't blame myself for other people's behaviors.

what was your "ex" like?
what went wrong?

Appearance is the bait.
Personality is the hook.

I think I have a good appearance and a good personality, so why do I always meet assholes? :D

Well, I don't hang out at any kennels. ....

If you keep meeting dogs, you can't blame the dogs.

Caring for babies and shopping are not a womanly tasks....

That's exactly what they are.

Every man wants different things from women
Every woman wants different things from men.
there is not formula.
Where we get into trouble is when we are attracted to what is not good for us, or, attracted to people that don't or can't meet our needs.

Exactly true. I also tend to be "attracted" to the wrong type of guy. My mind says no, but my body says something else entirely. :lol:

there is not formula.
Where we get into trouble is when we are attracted to what is not good for us, or, attracted to people that don't or can't meet our needs.
That's when Lowered Expectations Dating Service comes into play...

Depends on how you interact with and meet people. If primarily online how you look matters more than if not. Like if on a dating site where people see your pic before any details, looks matter more. When out n about though, your personality will play a bigger part than how you look. Looks might get the initial "hello" and flirting, but if there's nothing good beyond how you look you might as well get on some reality show ;)

Exactly. Looks matter. To say otherwise is being dishonest. Are you going to approach the 300-pound woman wearing glasses and no makeup because she might have a nice personality? Are you going to want to have sex with her because she has a nice personality?

No, the men posting here are the ones who have a hang up since everything I said is the truth and I don't even wear much makeup. A little eyeliner and some mascara is usually all I wear, unless I'm exceptionally pale, then maybe some blusher too.

don't let them do that Chris, people get angry because you are attractive and smart...

Appearance is the bait.
Personality is the hook.

Look, you're a dog, so you aren't one to talk. I met you completely unintentionally.

there is not formula.

Exactly true. I also tend to be "attracted" to the wrong type of guy. My mind says no, but my body says something else entirely. :lol:
They can smell it..

Appearance is the bait.
Personality is the hook.

Meaning? Bars? Message Boards?

Exactly right. There is no "jerk hangout" that is labeled as such. Lol. :D

Appearance is the bait.
Personality is the hook.

Well, I don't hang out at any kennels. I meet people in normal ways. It just so happens, they don't do it for me. Maybe I'm trying to compare people to my ex. Maybe I'm still kind of hung up on him. Maybe I expect too much and the "perfect" man. I don't know, but I don't blame myself for other people's behaviors.

what was your "ex" like?
what went wrong?

I'd rather not discuss it if you don't mind.

No, the men posting here are the ones who have a hang up....

You've gone out of your way to mention it as some precondition for attractiveness more than a few times now. That's a hang-up.

don't let them do that Chris, people get angry because you are attractive and smart...
c3549d16.gif

Maybe it has something to do with my age? I'm not young and stupid enough to fall for the jerks, but I'm also not into a door mat kind of guy. I'm dating a guy now. He's a sweet and a great person and not bad looking either, but when I ask "is this the person I could see myself being with for the rest of my life?" I have to say . . . no.

Appearance is the bait.
Personality is the hook.

Look, you're a dog....

No an entirely bad thing to be, but what makes you say that?

c3549d16.gif

Look, I don't really care if you think I'm attractive or smart. I know enough people outside of this place who actually do like me, so fuck off feeble old man. I'm tired of you and your harassment of me.

c3549d16.gif

Look, I don't really care if you think I'm attractive or smart. I know enough people outside of this place who actually do like me, so fuck off feeble old man. I'm tired of you and your harassment of me.
c3549d16.gif

Forum List

Back