🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Caring for babies and shopping are not a womanly tasks....

That's exactly what they are.

Every man wants different things from women
Every woman wants different things from men.
there is no formula.
Where we get into trouble is when we are attracted to what is not good for us, or, attracted to people that don't or can't meet our needs.

Well quit saying things about Moonblow and I. He is a disgusting old turd. He is way too old for me, and he is a nasty bitter old pill.

so harsh Chris. Sorry but it's obvious he likes you (in a 7th grade sort of way...)

Good Lord, I could never date someone who is less mature than my son.

Yet, he's a human being with feelings. Anyway... :)

And stop lusting after me, I'm not interested in you, feeble old man who has been around the block one too many times. One has to wonder how many STDs you may have contracted.
tumblr_lzzusmXS3F1r4tbvwo1_500.gif

You in drag again? You make for one ugly woman. :D

what's "Team Cow"?

Team Cow is what I refer to those nasty rotten people who post in the Flamer Zone. :)

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

Aaah ... okay well I would not go there unless I had my "extra thick skin" on ! ;)
to each his own....

They are very bad people, toxic really.

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?
A woman should be a master chef in the bedroom and a slut in the kitchen.
... or something like that....

Caring for babies and shopping are not a womanly tasks....

there is no formula.
Where we get into trouble is when we are attracted to what is not good for us, or, attracted to people that don't or can't meet our needs.

Well quit saying things about Moonblow and I. He is a disgusting old turd. He is way too old for me, and he is a nasty bitter old pill.

so harsh Chris. Sorry but it's obvious he likes you (in a 7th grade sort of way...)

And yet you just posted a picture of a cow on a bicycle.

there is no formula.

Hey, he treats me like crap every opportunity he gets. Do you expect me to show him any kind of respect or pleasantries? Nope, not going to happen.

there is no formula.

And yet you just posted a picture of a cow on a bicycle.

That's funny. Being immature to be funny is one thing, being immature to be a cruel douchebag is something else entirely.

what's "Team Cow"?

Team Cow is what I refer to those nasty rotten people who post in the Flamer Zone. :)

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

Aaah ... okay well I would not go there unless I had my "extra thick skin" on ! ;)
to each his own....

Nope, I refuse to acknowledge any excuses for their behaviors. That is a cop out.
I can't help it if you have sour milk and no one wants to buy the cow.......

there is no formula.

Hey, he treats me like crap every opportunity he gets. Do you expect me to show him any kind of respect or pleasantries? Nope, not going to happen.

Don't you want to be the "better person"?

what's "Team Cow"?

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

to each his own....

Nope, I refuse to acknowledge any excuses for their behaviors. That is a cop out.
I can't help it if you have sour milk and no olne wants to buy the cow.......

You know that is not even true, why do you waste your finger energy?

there is no formula.

I treat people the same way they treat me. If they are nice and pleasant towards me, I will do my best to be nice and pleasant in return. That's all there is to it. I do not feel bad for anything I've said.

ROTFL!!

what's "Team Cow"?

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

to each his own....

Because he's a rotten person, that's why. I've given him plenty of opportunities to behave like a human being towards me, but he cannot manage it, so I have written him off as just another loser.

there is no formula.

I treat people the same way they treat me. If they are nice and pleasant towards me, I will do my best to be nice and pleasant in return. That's all there is to it. I do not feel bad for anything I've said.

It's not about feeling bad.
Clearly, he is not as "well off" as you are.... it's about compassion.

what's "Team Cow"?

team%20cow%20logo.jpg

to each his own....

I'm hyper, it keeps me out of trouble...

I am a better person. :D

ROTFL!!

I know the concept is foreign to you MG, you should consider it as well....

I don't have any for him. :dunno: Sorry, but I don't.

I don't have any for him. :dunno: Sorry, but I don't.

You have more of a history here and with him, so, I will digress...

Forum List

Back