🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

None of those things. Then I don't consider those things to be particularly iconic of 'femininity'

Anyway Bonzi, you have a good time dealing with the children. I'm done here derailing your thread. :D Sorry about that.

It's fine. I like it. But, you probably need to get to work. so, have a good day :)
Why does it bother you MG?

It bothers him because he doesn't like a woman who has confidence in her appearance and her intelligence. He likes door mat women that he can put down and they would actually believe him. That's my assessment of the situation anyways.
764037.gif

MG - what do you like about yourself?
Many things, yet humility does not allow me to disclose them....

I don't buy into the silliness you project.
I think you want something real....

I think you are trying to read something that isn't actually there. :D I am telling you, some people are just a lost cause. Sad but true.

Anyway Bonzi, you have a good time dealing with the children. I'm done here derailing your thread. :D Sorry about that.

It's fine. I like it. But, you probably need to get to work. so, have a good day :)
Why does it bother you MG?

It bothers him because he doesn't like a woman who has confidence in her appearance and her intelligence. He likes door mat women that he can put down and they would actually believe him. That's my assessment of the situation anyways.
764037.gif

No thanks, I am happy and in control of the plane...I have 13 year old to finish raising then I hit the road for a tour of the USA....

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

None of those things. Then I don't consider those things to be particularly iconic of 'femininity'

what when "feminine" is mentioned, comes to mind for you?

764037.gif

I think you are trying to read something that isn't actually there. :D I am telling you, some people are just a lost cause. Sad but true.

I guess I am just tragically hopeful! LOL. Love you ChrisL!

I guess some guys would prefer the "do I look fat in this?" "Am I pretty?" "Do you like me?" Rather than look at my hot body and rock my world! :lol: Their loss is what I would say.
There she goes,,
There she goes again....

To each his or her own. I prefer self confidence in a person. :D You prefer to try to insult, demean and bring people down to your level.

I guess some guys would prefer the "do I look fat in this?" "Am I pretty?" "Do you like me?" Rather than look at my hot body and rock my world! :lol: Their loss is what I would say.
There she goes,,
There she goes again....

seriously MG what is wrong with that?
Would it be better if ChrisL put herself down?
what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Yes, that is what he likes. Women who have no self confidence.
There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Isn't it obvious? He likes women with low self esteem because HE has low self esteem.

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

To each his or her own. I prefer self confidence in a person. :D You prefer to try to insult, demean and bring people down to your level.
I have enough self confidence to know better...............to stay away from shallow self induced people....And not to roll my eyes to much or they will get stuck ...

A level of hygiene far higher than most men.
Smelling like a woman.
Curves that are different than a mans
Ability to carry on an interesting conversation on something other than sports.

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

Isn't it obvious? He likes women with low self esteem because HE has low self esteem.

I think he wants to be loved for who he is...
he's no different than anyone else on the planet....

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

I have enough self confidence to know better...............

To know better than what?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

For being an insulting shitbag? Well, he's not going to find it here. :D

A level of hygiene far higher than most men.
Smelling like a woman.
Curves that are different than a mans
Ability to carry on an interesting conversation on something other than sports.

What is a conversation other than sports that is interesting to you?
Politics?
Relationships?
Life?
Doesn't that vary from person to person?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?

You can love him for who he is. I will pass on that bullshit. :D

There she goes,,
There she goes again....

what is your issue?
I don't see you promoting yourself, only in question as to how others feel.....

Forum List

Back