Question for Men: Feminine Women

And one more thing about makeup. You guys are such liars. You say you prefer women without makeup and maybe some of you actually do, but most of you do not....

What the hell is it with you and makeup?

that's how I started out "on line". I was a single mom and, before the internet was really known, talked on message boards on Prodigy (like AOL in it's old form....) It was a poor persons social outlet. My hubby is pretty jealous and I have a bit of crazy streak, so, without getting in 'real' trouble, this strikes a happy medium.

Well, why would you worry about getting into trouble?

This is a personal question, so feel free not to answer . . . Do you not love and respect your husband? If so, wouldn't just the thought of hurting him like that make you feel sick?

This is going to sound generic, but, I think we all have different ways of expressing love.
I am the one person in my husband's life that is there beside him no matter what.
He is vey controlling and demanding, and, this is my one selfish indulgence, and, I don't feel that I am doing anything wrong, other than, being given a venue where I feel I can be myself for a few hours of the day.

So no I don't feel guilty or sick.

No, I mean about what you said about getting into "real" trouble. Not about what you do on here.

I don't worry about getting into "real trouble" because I am not tempted. I am not looking for anything other than message board conversation. Is that what you were asking?

So, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your husband online flirting with all the young pretty women? :D Would you feel jealous? Anger? Would you be cool with that?

I trust him so it would be OK.

And one more thing about makeup. You guys are such liars. You say you prefer women without makeup and maybe some of you actually do, but most of you do not, and that is proven by the most downloaded women. These are the most makeup laden, plastic surgery laden women, and you guys are downloading them and looking at them and lusting over them. :D True story.

Men want women that will look hot without make up.....

And one more thing about makeup. You guys are such liars. You say you prefer women without makeup and maybe some of you actually do, but most of you do not....

:lol: I don't know.

images

Well, why would you worry about getting into trouble?

This is a personal question, so feel free not to answer . . . Do you not love and respect your husband? If so, wouldn't just the thought of hurting him like that make you feel sick?

This is going to sound generic, but, I think we all have different ways of expressing love.
I am the one person in my husband's life that is there beside him no matter what.
He is vey controlling and demanding, and, this is my one selfish indulgence, and, I don't feel that I am doing anything wrong, other than, being given a venue where I feel I can be myself for a few hours of the day.

No, I mean about what you said about getting into "real" trouble. Not about what you do on here.

I don't worry about getting into "real trouble" because I am not tempted. I am not looking for anything other than message board conversation. Is that what you were asking?

So, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your husband online flirting with all the young pretty women? :D Would you feel jealous? Anger? Would you be cool with that?

It wouldn't be okay with me. :D I wouldn't want my husband lusting after some other woman online. That happens too, you know. People can develop relationships online, especially when they are flirting together all the time.

And one more thing about makeup. You guys are such liars. You say you prefer women without makeup and maybe some of you actually do, but most of you do not, and that is proven by the most downloaded women. These are the most makeup laden, plastic surgery laden women, and you guys are downloading them and looking at them and lusting over them. :D True story.
Not a true story. While you may have a point that some men who spend their time on the internet downloading women prefer plastic women, that does not lead one to the conclusion that all men do. I hate plastic. Despise it... not a fan of heavy makeup at all. Who want's to make out with makeup? It's disgusting.

It wouldn't be okay with me. :D I wouldn't want my husband lusting after some other woman online. That happens too, you know. People can develop relationships online, especially when they are flirting together all the time.

Yeah well, I'm too lazy and tired for that now.... hopefully he is too but if he would be happier elsewhere, more power to him!

Harder to look good without it as you get older...
images

:lol: I don't know.

images

The biggest thing about the makeup is that men are lying. They aren't looking at the women without makeup, and that is why they don't even notice them. Lol. Look at any of the celebrities that men choose as their "favorite." They have makeup and plastic surgery in most cases, and these are their "most beautiful" women. Do you see any of them posting pictures of this . . .

5880759916_b2ecf52a76_m_d.jpg

Not a true story. While you may have a point that some men who spend their time on the internet downloading women prefer plastic women, that does not lead one to the conclusion that all men do. I hate plastic. Despise it... not a fan of heavy makeup at all. Who want's to make out with makeup? It's disgusting.

Well I don't think I said all men do, just most of them. I understand and that is honest of you to say "heavy" makeup. I agree. That looks clownish, but some of these guys are saying they prefer women with NO makeup. I don't believe them. :D

The biggest thing about the makeup is that men are lying. They aren't looking at the women without makeup, and that is why they don't even notice them.

You realize that's an illogical statement, right?

My thing is that I want to look my best when I go out. Sure, I can look decent and presentable and probably even attractive without makeup, but I don't FEEL like I am at my best, and it's certainly not worth it so that a couple of guys can say, oh isn't she special with no makeup. :) You know where I'm coming from here? I don't know if I'm being clear.

Forum List

Back