Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

Yes how dare I expose how embarrassing you all sound from the past!

Right!

1108-hillary-clinton-supporters-upset-getty-primary-1200x630-M.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
Only an idiot such as yourself would make such a foolish commitment now, with whatever’s to unfold in the next five months yet to unfold. But it sounds good to your fellow low info twits and we get that.
Whatevers to unfold ?Are you kidding me?? Republicans will support the AH trump even if he shoots some one on 5th ave And low info ? You are the morons who put this pos in our WH
You’re a damn liar!

We’re not lowlife fuckin’ morons. We’re Deplorables!!! Ya dipshit.

Same thing
Link?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?
They still haven't gotten over it. They will never get over it.
But no where near the meltdown the left had with Trump.
You're still preaching a gospel of hate. Its all you guys do.

Liberal Dictionary:
=========================
Gospel of hate - facts.

all of us?.....doesnt that mean everyone?....so who is the thread for?...
Well this is pretty simple to figure out Harry. All of us know how Trump will react but the question in my post how the voters will react. Is that clear enough for you?
well this might be kinda difficult for you to figure out billy, but words have meaning.....all of us means everybody,maybe you should have said all of us liberals....or all of us not trump supporters.....is that clear enough for you?....
Uh no Harry you simply don’t understand the words I wrote. That much is clear.
Uh if you say so billy.....the only thing that is clear is you were a C student in English class.....

Billy generally always opens threads with "Pretend everyone thinks like me". I think it's a sign of insecurity.
billy is a dean wannabe....he just aint as good as dean is at this type of thing...

I will for sure IF.... IF... this situation is NOT repeated.
Anecdotally there was a lot of evidence that ballot harvesting was going on,” Neal Kelley, the registrar for voters in Southern California’s Orange County, told Fox News.
In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state– every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
“People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.

The lawsuit alleged that Los Angeles County, with its more than 10 million residents,
The entire state of California had a registration rate of 101 percent of age-eligible citizens, the lawsuit said, citing data published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.

Now if there is NO evidence such as offered by people like the registrar for voters in Orange County CA, stated.

Trump should start investigating Bidens and DNC connections to China and their role in coordinating the campaign. Get an FBI agent on the Campaign, listen in on ALL their communications
I fully support that, as long as Trump is willing to finally release his tax returns. You know, like he said he was going to.

Only an idiot such as yourself would make such a foolish commitment now, with whatever’s to unfold in the next five months yet to unfold. But it sounds good to your fellow low info twits and we get that.
Whatevers to unfold ?Are you kidding me?? Republicans will support the AH trump even if he shoots some one on 5th ave And low info ? You are the morons who put this pos in our WH
You’re a damn liar!

We’re not lowlife fuckin’ morons. We’re Deplorables!!! Ya dipshit.

Same thing
Link?

You don't need a link. You already know you're a fucking moron.

Trump should start investigating Bidens and DNC connections to China and their role in coordinating the campaign. Get an FBI agent on the Campaign, listen in on ALL their communications
I fully support that, as long as Trump is willing to finally release his tax returns. You know, like he said he was going to.
Why should they be connected?

/——/ The continuous saga of TDS

And we have a Winner. Johnny, what does this proud example of a Human Being win? Well, Monty, he wins an all expense paid trip to the City Dump where he can keep all the food he finds. And he can become the King of the Rats for a day.

1590855886911.jpeg

Accept the results of an election? History proves that you don't have to worry about republicans. The elephant in the room is the probability that democrats will try to burn the Country down next January 20th.

I'll put it this way....it would be impossible to act more petulant,delusional and just plain crazy as.the the dems did and are still doing when Hitlery lost.
Like rightwinger said, you republicans acted a fool for 8 years of Obama. You guys still have ODS and he's been gone damn near 4 years.
Obama could have been a contender. He could have been somebody. Expanding gay and feminist rights while making us less competitive and destabilizing parts of the world and middle east is not something that African Americans would be jumping up and down for. A macho culture that accepted this, is more interested in the color then the content of character.

Question for you: When will you accept that Trump WON in 2016?
He won ...no doubt about it WHEN will you republicans man up and admit your choice was wrong ?
When we nominate Hitlery or CrazyJoe.

Question for you: When will you accept that Trump WON in 2016?
He won ...no doubt about it WHEN will you republicans man up and admit your choice was wrong ?
When we nominate Hitlery or CrazyJoe.
Lol god you sound like a such a child.

He will not accept defeat. If it happens and he should lose....it will be an armed conflict and is up to the military to intervene.
No exaggeration there, I see all ingredients for a civil war.
You really should layoff mind altering substances.
Dude I grow up near states where civil war erupted. And from living here I can tell is a matter of time before the US breaks into the ugliest civil war in modern history. Watch the news and you will see what I'm talking about.

The thing that it will make it even worse is the amount of weapons in the hands of the people.

Well this is pretty simple to figure out Harry. All of us know how Trump will react but the question in my post how the voters will react. Is that clear enough for you?
I’m sure the people will come up with outrageous conspiracy theories like “Russians Stole the election” that have no basis in reality but will be used to justify Republicans Calling for a special investigator for an impeachment push

Forum List

Back