Question for the atheists.

it leaves us with a universe that is in a constantly changing state
Do you have any evidence to support such a claim? Didn't think so. It's something you accept on faith. Just like...hmmm...religion.
For gods' sakes. How can something so dumb manage to breathe and post at the same time?

For instance, do you [Lutroo] dispute the scientific consensus the universe is expanding?
Of course. It also supports what the Bible says about how God stretched out the heavens. I do not deny the big bang. Only it's cause. Something had to have caused it to happen. If not God, then who or what? Scientists don't know. Do they?

Religion has demonstrated that, since god has always been, and was never created, then all matter and energy could also have always been, and never created. The problem that people have with that is simply that it does not fit their paradigm, all living things having a beginning and end. 'Taint necessarily so for matter and energy.
Science is based on observation and repeatable experiments. So anything scientists have to say about the origins of the universe, or energy, is pure speculation. They simply don't know. So a belief that God created the universe, as well as energy, is just as valid as anything science has to say about the subject.
You're hypothesis is pure speculation too!

We're just saying we don't believe there "must be" a god
If not God, then how did it happen?

There is evidence for a Creator. You're simply too blind to see it. You might want to take a look at the accuracy of Biblical prophecy. There's your evidence.

Vague, ambiguous statements in an old book sometimes line up with the future that still have no bearing on whether or not there is a God or not? How is that proof?

A Spiderman comic can say the Golden Gate Bridge will collapse, and it may collapse but that doesn't make Spiderman real.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Magic

2511411-magic_hand.jpg

Here is the answer for you:

It was just one big fart!

Now for one serious comment on the subject and that is no one knows the answer how the Universe started and we have the Theory it was a big fart, bang, or a divine being that snapped it fingers...

Now if God created the Universe then what created God?

A lot of deflection going on here. Answer me this. Do scientists know how or why the universe exists? It's a simple yes or no question.
You are so dumb you can't even work out you asked two questions there, yet you expect us to fathom what your stupidity is trying to say.

A lot of deflection going on here. Answer me this. Do scientists know how or why the universe exists? It's a simple yes or no question.
You are so dumb you can't even work out you asked two questions there, yet you expect us to fathom what your stupidity is trying to say.
Answer the question.

Answer the question.

The Big Bang is why the universe exists in this current state. Before then, we don't know.

And what evidence does science have for how the universe came to be? Let's see it.
We have evidence of what happened after this universe came to be. If you have knowledge of events prior to that, let's have it.

I made no claims. I asked a question. Read the OP again.
Yeah, right.
There is evidence for a Creator. You're simply too blind to see it. You might want to take a look at the accuracy of Biblical prophecy. There's your evidence.
If biblical prophecy is so prophetic how come me raised a Christian doesn't even know what they are. What are these prophecy? King James? Old testament? Give me the short and sweet lutroo

Forum List

Back