Question for the atheists.

it leaves us with a universe that is in a constantly changing state
Do you have any evidence to support such a claim? Didn't think so. It's something you accept on faith. Just like...hmmm...religion.
Wrong.

You continue to propagate the same appeal to ignorance fallacy – that the origins of the universe are not known doesn’t mean ‘god’ as perceived by theists must exist and ‘created’ the universe.

Religion and ‘god’ as perceived by theists are creations of man.
You need to come up with some new arguments. This God of the gaps response is simply stupid. I believe in God because of evidence, as most intelligent people do. .

Wow- I can't think of a single Christian I know who believes in God because 'of evidence'- they believe because of their deep faith and personal connection with Jesus.

I do not even understand why anyone would think that their faith would need evidence. Especially when you can't provide any.
Faith is based on evidence. I have faith that the sun will rise tomorrow. I have faith that if I step off a cliff I'll fall. This faith is based on evidence. So is my faith in God. I have presented such evidence, as have others. You simply reject it. You do so because of your sinful pride.

LOL- what you are calling 'evidence' is just rationalizing your faith.

I don't care what fairy tales you believe in. Why do you care that I don't believe in your fairy tales?

Forum List

Back