Question for the Lefties

I knew the crickets would sing in the liberal choir. Hee her

When someone is trying to kill you.

It's not a tough question. Why did you need someone to explain it to you? If someone is just disrespecting you, as in the Dunn case, that's clearly not a SYG situation.

Last edited:
When someone is trying to kill you.

It's not a tough question. Why did you need someone to explain it to you? If someone is just disrespecting you, as in the Dunn case, that's clearly not a SYG situation.

How do you know when someone is trying to kill you? What if you make a mistake? then what?

How about the knock out game? would that be a good reason even if the dude was black? or should we give him a pass for being black? There's a dead white guy and black dude gets 10 years, Dunn gets life.. Really?

How about the knock out game? would that be a good reason even if the dude was black? or should we give him a pass for being black? There's a dead white guy and black dude gets 10 years, Dunn gets life.. Really?

The black guy should've gotten life. That was a terrible decision.

So when he gets out we should stalk and harass him until the end of his days just as you pray happens to GZ Yes?

i made that decision when someone was trying to enter my home....i was alone with my son who was still a toddler....he was unable to get inside the house....i hid my son and made my stand...had my bedroom door opened.....someone was going to die...and it was not going to be me or my son....

now we have a medium security prison here.....when there is a break out....i toss my keys in my car and lock the house doors...i am not much for killing over property

The teen you're referring to claims it wasn't the knockout game. Somebody hit his car and he mistakenly believed it was the guy he ended up punching resulting in him falling and hitting his head. He was convicted of second degree unintentional murder, which is unlike the Dunn case because Dunn was convicted of the attempted murder of 3 people, each conviction being worth 20 yrs each, and firing a deadly missile into a car, worth 15 yrs.

I wonder how Willow feels about the white TX rich kid teen who got probation for driving drunk and plowing into four people resulting in their death? The defense argued that he should get therapy because he was "a product of wealth" and was used to getting "whatever he wanted". The judge agreed.

the large uproar over the white kid.....caused him to receive more probation...

So he still got probation...for killing 4 people

The teen you're referring to claims it wasn't the knockout game. Somebody hit his car and he mistakenly believed it was the guy he ended up punching resulting in him falling and hitting his head. He was convicted of second degree unintentional murder, which is unlike the Dunn case because Dunn was convicted of the attempted murder of 3 people, each conviction being worth 20 yrs each, and firing a deadly missile into a car, worth 15 yrs.

He punched a kid and killed him murdered him, he should be in prison for life.

Forum List

Back