🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for those that support sanctuary cities/states.

Trump initially said he could build a wall for $4 billion & Mexico would pay for it.. It will only take a $Billion worth of concrete. How is it now suddenly $18 Billion for a down payment? They say it will cost $70 Billion when done. That is a complete outrage!!! That would buy 5 aircraft carriers! Mexico's GDP is only $1 Trillion.

This is like Bush / Cheney saying the $5 Trillion War would only cost $40 billion!

The new Ford aircraft carrier was 13 billion dollars F.Y.I.

Edit my apologies misread your post ...yup it will cost 5 aircraft carriers , still cheaper then over 70 billion a year every year on illegals

That is a total LIE! Illegals don't get welfare! So we won't save a dime! Trump is throwing away $70 billion that we need to use to replace water & sewer lines.

We need to force Trump to stick to that $4 billion promise so we can cut down on the $2 Billion we spend on Border Patrol every year!

The reality is that the math says the wall will cost more to build and maintain than any perceived savings. What is worse, it's not going to stop people from crossing the border.

Trump is a businessman, so why would he get involved in a financial clusterphuck that only hurts the working class and middle class? Well, how come his tax breaks were permanent for big business, but temporary for the workers?

We are only seeing business react to the temporary stimulus that Trump was able to seem to create (but that is an illusion.) Everything is looking good for the moment, but it will come at a price one day and the rich are arranging it so that the working class will pay for it.

It's called physiology...making a statement just like our huge military complex is spend more money build huge aircraft carrier fleets ..

What did FDR once say? Talk softly and Carry a big stick..

Trump talks gibberish , builds the damn wall and future presidents can talk softly..

Do you get my logic?

Trump initially said he could build a wall for $4 billion & Mexico would pay for it.. It will only take a $Billion worth of concrete. How is it now suddenly $18 Billion for a down payment? They say it will cost $70 Billion when done. That is a complete outrage!!! That would buy 5 aircraft carriers! Mexico's GDP is only $1 Trillion.

This is like Bush / Cheney saying the $5 Trillion War would only cost $40 billion!

Edit my apologies misread your post ...yup it will cost 5 aircraft carriers , still cheaper then over 70 billion a year every year on illegals

That is a total LIE! Illegals don't get welfare! So we won't save a dime! Trump is throwing away $70 billion that we need to use to replace water & sewer lines.

We need to force Trump to stick to that $4 billion promise so we can cut down on the $2 Billion we spend on Border Patrol every year!

The reality is that the math says the wall will cost more to build and maintain than any perceived savings. What is worse, it's not going to stop people from crossing the border.

Trump is a businessman, so why would he get involved in a financial clusterphuck that only hurts the working class and middle class? Well, how come his tax breaks were permanent for big business, but temporary for the workers?

We are only seeing business react to the temporary stimulus that Trump was able to seem to create (but that is an illusion.) Everything is looking good for the moment, but it will come at a price one day and the rich are arranging it so that the working class will pay for it.

It's called physiology...making a statement just like our huge military complex is spend more money build huge aircraft carrier fleets ..

Trump talks gibberish , builds the damn wall and future presidents can talk softly..

Do you get my logic?
That’s what Ted Roosevelt said, not FDR (unless FDR quoted TR)

1477756417714.png

Do you get my logic?
That’s what Ted Roosevelt said, not FDR (unless FDR quoted TR)

Thank you i get them confused some times both of them were great Americans..i know I will bitch about FDR...but he did the best job he could of done under the circumstances

ER cost, schooling cost, jail cost, low wages...it all adds up

Use your common sense and brains please and thank you
Enforcement and all that red tape, costs more.

We can start by shipping you back to your home land of Easter island

This inflated price includes adding 5,000 new Border Patrol agents & increased pay & benefits. The wall was supposed to reduce the need for agents!

We already employ 14 agents per mile.! This will increase that to 18 agents per mile. They can hold hands across the border & we don need a wall. 1 agent with binoculars, radio & rifle can see & cover a half mile each way = 1 agent per mile. The true border zig-zags along rivers, but In straight lines it's only 1,500 miles.

This is just another Big Government Boondoggle! Look at satellite view along the border. These agents are not there! This is just paying off a bunch of political swampers!

after a full body massage with happy ending?

The OP wishes to shred the US Constitution & institute a Police State to kill, arrest or remove undesirables, build a wall & put the country on lock down.
The US Constitution applies to citizens of the US not those here illegally

This inflated price includes adding 5,000 new Border Patrol agents & increased pay & benefits. The wall was supposed to reduce the need for agents!

We already employ 14 agents per mile.! This will increase that to 18 agents per mile. They can hold hands across the border & we don need a wall. 1 agent with binoculars, radio & rifle can see & cover a half mile each way = 1 agent per mile. The true border zig-zags along rivers, but In straight lines it's only 1,500 miles.

This is just another Big Government Boondoggle! Look at satellite view along the border. These agents are not there! This is just paying off a bunch of political swampers!
You mean a boondoggle like all those infrastructure projects like the big dig in Boston?

Funny how all you dems are in favor of those boondoggles

You do know I could report you for solicitations on here for your illegal massage parlor , right?

You do know I could report you for solicitations on here for your illegal massage parlor , right?
Don't believe in Capitalism? I have a happy camper policy.

Well at least all that masturbation practice has given you a salable skill

You mean a boondoggle like all those infrastructure projects like the big dig in Boston?

I have seen Dems cut spending & create surplus. I never saw Repubtards do that, they only Spend & Borrow!

To prevent the REPUBLICAN'S JOB KILLING RECESSIONS government has to borrow & spend in bad times then slash & save in good times! Only Repubtards cause JOB KILLING RECESSIONS, because they can't stop creating unsustainable Spend & Borrow Debt Bubbles!!!

Last edited:

I have seen Dems cut spending & create surplus. I never saw Repubtards do that, they only Spend & Borrow!
You do realize that as long as we have debt there can be no surplus don't you?

thank goodness for modern times and large screen tvs.

thank goodness for modern times and large screen tvs.
That's another thing Republicans Hate!

The OP wishes to shred the US Constitution & institute a Police State to kill, arrest or remove undesirables, build a wall & put the country on lock down.

Wrong. The 14th Amendment, albeit illegally ratified provides:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I stated earlier in this thread that the build the wall - deport 'em all guys cannot understand the difference between the Rights of man and the privileges / benefits of citizenship. And now they are proving it.

Notice in the 14th Amendment that a person born in the United States is a citizen entitled to certain privileges and immunities. The phrase any person is inclusive of all human beings. Every human being whose feet hit U.S. soil are automatically entitled to Life, Liberty, Property AND Due Process.

But, again, in white supremacist parlance, those guys do not see the foreigners as even being human beings. In their world, only a government / God can bestow upon you any "rights" and those "rights" are only given to citizens. They can't be any more wrong on this even if they tried.

You do realize that as long as we have debt there can be no surplus don't you?

Again I will explain it really slow for you! Debt is not the same as Deficit! First you have to cut spending in good times to stop running a Deficit. Then keep tax revenue to create a surplus to pay down some Debt & prevent recessions. Repubtards have never taken the first step to cut spending, they only drag US backwards!!!

EVERY JOB KILLING RECESSION WAS CAUSED BY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT!!! Every Republican President Caused a Job Killing Recession equal to the number of terms they served!

DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTS DO NOT CAUSE JOB KILLING RECESSIONS!!!

Why Don't Trumptards make those 21,000 Border Agents we are Paying for get their asses out on the Border & Do Their JOB!!!??? Satellite view shows gaps larger than 50 miles between border patrols.

Last edited:

Wrong. The 14th Amendment, albeit illegally ratified provides:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I stated earlier in this thread that the build the wall - deport 'em all guys cannot understand the difference between the Rights of man and the privileges / benefits of citizenship. And now they are proving it.

Notice in the 14th Amendment that a person born in the United States is a citizen entitled to certain privileges and immunities. The phrase any person is inclusive of all human beings. Every human being whose feet hit U.S. soil are automatically entitled to Life, Liberty, Property AND Due Process.

But, again, in white supremacist parlance, those guys do not see the foreigners as even being human beings. In their world, only a government / God can bestow upon you any "rights" and those "rights" are only given to citizens. They can't be any more wrong on this even if they tried.
Foreigners are human it's just that the foreigners who break our immigration laws are piece of shit criminals.

Forum List

Back